What the fuck is this creature?

what the fuck is this creature?

i'm gonna be sick.

im gonna kill u in real life

Don't worry. Even if you're falling, you'll be ok. There's a trampoline waiting for you.

and then I bounce up and still fall? That's no consolation. Instead of falling once, I'm doomed to an infinite cycle of failing and raising slightly lower each time. Jesus, KKB is nihilist af

Dont be mad

she wrote this song about crusher

Do you have the tweet from when the crushed meme first started and she made a post with a flamingo basically trying to rationalize everyone as being racist?

oh shit i haven't seen that. someone needs to deliver

are they still together? someone said they broke up, id be heartbroken if they did

don't feel bad, you can't break up w the crusher. if the crusher decides it's over, it's over

crusher is king

tbdesu I would have broken up with crusher the second I noticed there's no way his dick can look like it does in his photos without him intentionally fluffing himself beforehand

its endearing

wtf i hope they broke up. i just want her to have an average sized penis bf. i don't want to always be tortured like this.

you hate it but we need the crusher as much as she does

a size queen international foreign exchange student with chinese bf waiting in china.

why do we need crusher, you cuck?

guys i dreamt that the crusher raped me in the ass with his large cock. am i gay?

i find it disgusting that women can be this sexual.

for the good times he has given us and will give us in the future
kkb wouldnt be relevant on this board without daddy crush

Ye

i want to like her again. but i can't, since she expressed her disgusting side to us. i want her to not be that sexual, i want her to be pure and not picky about sexual stuffs.

you know that no one made you pay attention to her relationship with the crusher

i don't care that she is sexual, what disappoints me is that she is sexual with a tool like crusher

yeah i know that but i just wish she was a better person.

yeah. pretty much how she's not disgusted by his bulge, disgusts me.

daddy looking good here
get fucked waifufag

THE CRUSHER

You rang?

whoever that empty-balled chigga is, I'mma bust his ass so hard, he will penetrate the Earth's very core and end up in Chile.

Will he ever discover that pants were invented?

lmao what is this

well you know, those foreign exchange students who are curious about white cocks while having a bf waiting for her in south korea.

>the virgin baggy shorts
>the chad Crusher bulge

I want to help