Share Your Bass, Guitar, Drum Groove/Riffs

Quick little bass riff/groove I made, inspired by Opeth's "The Grand Conjuration".

vocaroo.com/i/s1AZ1cA6hUQO

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1AZ1cA6hUQO
vocaroo.com/i/s0AEZvCeIGOj
vocaroo.com/i/s0mWBfD4tfQv
youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU
vocaroo.com/i/s1DduQw3R7cv
vocaroo.com/i/s0IBOrkKFX6r
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTYxWQIPAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that riff
God damn

>vocaroo.com/i/s1AZ1cA6hUQO

That's the most nondescript shit I've ever heard. Thanks, Jean Baudin (you haven't heard of him, I know).

Thanks, the tuning is A# F A# D#

Lols, post your own bud. It's a sharing thread...

I'm not a narcissist so I don't need to post my work here for vapid, empty praise.

Check out this tasty lick, written by ZEUS himself and bestowed upon me by the godess Athena of Thebes
vocaroo.com/i/s0AEZvCeIGOj

nice, slap that bass boi!

Just thrash my shit up

vocaroo.com/i/s0mWBfD4tfQv

Its basically Painkiller

Sweet! Do mind if I lay some bass over that?

yeah very similar
youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU

go for it

talking shit without posing your own just makes you look like a wuss

That sounds cool, what effects or pedals or eq are you using

I'm not a metal musician, so I don't feel too bad if this sucks (probably does) especially since I just started listening to metal a little over a month ago, but anyways, here's the first metal song I wrote (from several days ago):

vocaroo.com/i/s1DduQw3R7cv

The sound quality is kind of rough and I mess up a few times, but whatever. :^)

marshall amp sim

Wow that is really good for your first metal composition, the riffing and double bass in the middle section and towards the end is sweet.

nice

I can't play for shit but here's a thing:
vocaroo.com/i/s0IBOrkKFX6r

OP here, don't worry were all just here to share riffs. Your riff reminds me of Metallica's cover of Blitzkrieg. \m/

Downloaded some new guitar sims and been jackin around with muhh tonezzz this past weekend
vocaroo.com/i/s0pTYxWQIPAP

Damn that's pretty heavy, kinda has an Alice in Chains vibe, Nice! Is it tuned Eb?

Thanks my man! I grew up listening to Alice, definitely in my top 3 favorite bands. And yeah I was tuned a half step down but in drop D I think.

I thought so. I'm a big AiC fan myself, I'm always after that Dirt bass tone.

>Black on black P. Bass Special with P/J setup

Damn that's one of my dream basses

Hey /gg/, could i ask you guys for a big favor. Im trying to figure out how to convert guitar scales to bass scales and am completely lost. Is there a method for doing so or am I over complicating things and should just play EADG from the guitar scale?

oops, wrong thread

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mWBfD4tfQv
sounds cool