Friday the 13th Thread

It's Friday the 13th anons!

>Which film(s) are you watching?
>What's your favorite movie in the series?
>What's your favorite kill?
>What's your hope for the next movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG8iAtpavK4
fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron_Henderson
youtu.be/1fJ1EawamS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Part 3 and 4 are the best ones

This poster is wrong, Jason only start to use the hockey mask in part 3, in part 2 he used a bag in the head.

Part 3 is my second favorite, but I think 6 is the best. Honestly, never got why people like 4 so much, it just felt like a slightly less good 3.

Yeah I know. It looks cool though.

Oh, what a coincidence, I watched Halloween Resurrection last night.
Man, after all the shit Laurie went through, they killed her just like that?

I like part V, autistic MMA Tommy is the best Tommy.

1. 3
2. 4
3. 7
4. 1
5. X
6. FVJ
7. 2
8. 6
9. Remake
10. Lives
11. 8
12. 5

I'm just watching better horror movies, like Re-Animator

6 has some of the best kills but is a little campy (Jason is Frankenstein and James Bond opening).

I really liked Jason goes to NY, he decapitates a black guy with a single punch LOL

4 is just plain fun. Cory as the Jason hunter. Self insert horror fan kid. Exploding title. It's great

Part 2 is great, Jason isn't a superhuman zombie but just a deformed retard killler that lives in a shack in the forest worshipping his mother's decpaitated head.

>6 has some of the best kills
also the most edited gutless ones

>but is a little campy (Jason is Frankenstein and James Bond opening).
that's literally one scene you're bitching about

>Jason goes to NY
it's called Jason Takes Manhattan, stop triggering my autism fuck

It does look cool but im with
That's going to bug the hell out of me

Jail.

I just want the next movie to be made like the 80s ones but without irony and played straight.

How can I watch part 3 in 3-D like its meant to be seen?

Let's be honest
Zombie Jason > Normal Jason > Cyber Jason > Kid Jason

>that wet white shirt
>that titty monster brunette

muh dick

youtube.com/watch?v=qG8iAtpavK4

thoughts?

Buy the bluray

My favorite kill is probably when kevin bacon gets it through the mattress.

Do we know anything about the 2017 release?

I've seen the poster but it seems like they always hype up a new Friday release each year for it to not happen

>invent time travel
>go back to 1982
>walk to local cinema
>watch The Thing instead

It comes with glasses or you need 3d tv?

>that guy who wants to talk about part 1 stuff

no one cares

Well OP asked, so I answered

The DVD copy I have that comes with parts 1-4 came with 3-D glasses. It just uses the shit blue/red 3-D glasses which you can buy online for $1 for a pack of 4 I believe.

oh

I stand corrected

apologies

is the original your favorite of the movies as well?

I saw part 3 in the theatres. Best part was the opening credits.

Worst shitpost

>muh betsy palmer twist

go jerk off to sleepaway camp, faggot

I only saw part 1, 3, and 4
Yeah the original was my favorite

But anyways, I was always more of a Michael Myers guy than Jason.

best girl

>go jerk off to sleepaway camp
I will, Angela is best trap

>you now realize she's the English dub voice of Gohan

fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Saffron_Henderson

Pick your favorite kill

I saw this one when I was fairly young and this kill always stood out to me.

yes you are 100% right, 6 is the best in the series

The one in Jason goes to hell where the girl gets bisected with the sign pole

please refer to the post about sleepaway camp

nice

>sleepaway camp

fucking keno. even more so now that it's Banned.

>tfw when I watched all these kills before I hit puberty

why are my parents so nice

favorite kill
youtu.be/1fJ1EawamS8

7>5>1>6>4>2>8>10>FvJ>Remake>9>3

>My apple is better than your banana

ok son, you can go to bed now.

But she's blonde? Though otherwise I agree.

While the movie itself has some issues, I always adored the bed kill from FvJ where he stabs the guy and then breaks his back.

Why does Jason wear the mask?

His face is all mongoloid, like your mother and father since they are siblings.

for his mom

kys, kiryugoji is one of the coolest-looking G's

Besides the best kill, whats the scariest moment in any of the movies?
Its gotta be the boat scene at the end of part 1 right?

>kiryugoji

Ok dude you just named dropped a suit that was only used in three or four movies.

If I had a tasty treat on me id give it to you. Also if we were still in the same room.

I find the intro to Part 2 legitimately tense and frightening. Probably the only moment in the whole series that really scared me.

Bump

yeah don't talk shit on kiryugoji

i find 2 the comfiest for some reason.

also best girl coming through.

>>Which film(s) are you watching?
Friday 1-hell
>>What's your favorite movie in the series?
They are all equally bad, but I tend to like the latter ones that have Jason with the hockey mask on, so one between 3-7
>>What's your favorite kill?
wheelchair guy or the boxer getting his head punched out
>>What's your hope for the next movie?
no hopes for anything

>That jump scare at the end of 2
Gets me every time.

>the wire that the eyeball is attached to is fully visible

I miss old special effects

The best idea is for New Line or whoever the fuck holds the rights for Freddy and Jason to buy the rest of iconic horror licenses and do an expanded universe with them. Because at this point they're just shit remakes that no one likes.

Look, a couple of friends and I got drunk one day and set up this up and all, and shit was cash, basically:
>Happens post Freddy vs Jason
>Since Bruce is doing the tv show, Jane Levy from the remake will be his stand-in as Mia
>In Jason's film some teenage shut-in is continuing Herbert West's work and uses it on a random dead he doesn't know is Jason, the re-agent is enough to kickstart him back to life. We get a pretty straight-forward film as Jason rampages from the morgue to the cabin, where Freddy's talking head is discovered by a cult who uses the necronomicon to get him back to the dream world, Jason kills them but is unable to stop Freddy's return.
>Freddy's movie is also pretty straight-foward with creative as fuck practical deaths. He's coming up with a plan to possess Jason's body so he can wreck shit in the real world. It ends with him tormenting a mental asylum patient Mia to find information on the Necronomicon.
>Evil Dead whatever the fuck is Mia being tormented by Freddy to get the necronomicon from the cabin, which leads to more deadites, and it concludes Mia's character development from survivor to deadite killer. Movie ends with her assuring Freddy she's going after the two of them.
>Freddy vs Jason vs The Evil Dead is a bunch of fanservice shit happening and Mia almost wins, but Freddy and Jason are saved by Pinhead who's got big plans for them
>I barely remember the night from there on out, I think Mia goes after Dr West for help, Jason fights Micheal Meyers released from Hell by Pinhead, Elvira cameos somewhere, Chucky and the Leprechaun fight later, it got retarded.
Point is, if done well it can be a great way to restart these almost dead franchises who just get remade into shit.

>They are all equally bad
Nah, the badness varies. I would say 1-4 and 6-7 are top tier, 5 and 8 are middle tier, and everything else, except for Freddy vs. Jason, is bottom tier. The series lost some of its charm after New Line Cinema bought it. Although FvJ is top tier.

two movies.

tbqh those names are the easiest thing to remember (or even just guess) if you know which movie used the suit, but thank you

In the theatres wearing the glasses, that eyeball came right at you off the screen. The harpoon was really cool too.

Friends and I used to do this shit in school. We had some corny but fun ideas.
I wish they'd just do a flat out retarded "let's see how many baddies we can cram into one film with lots of in jokes and cameos by last girls" movie, make it a love note to the fans who've been here since movie 1 as well as newbies looking for some mindless release

>>Which film(s) are you watching?\
Every time I sit down to binge watch them I usually get through the first 5 or 6. So lets just say that since I'm probably going to put them on while I write later.
>>What's your favorite movie in the series?
Six is a popcorn horror flick I love.
>>What's your favorite kill?
Oddly the one that most horrifying to me is the sleeping bad burning from the remake/sequel, its one of my bigest fears.
>>What's your hope for the next movie?
I would kill for the next season of Ash Vs the Evil dead to have several slasher movie killers in there.

Unfortunately due to me forgetting to bring any of my DVDs back up to school with me, I'm watching the shittiest Friday the 13th marathon ever on Syfy

>Show Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3-5
>Then Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X, the two worst entries
>And finally get something proper with FvJ
They're showing more fucking Nightmare movies than Jason movies.

>>Show Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3-5

Every one skips 2, now I wont defend it, but its kinda needed to the series as a whole.

Its also the gayest horror movie and I am open to debate that.

>gayest horror movie
Someone hasn't seen Sleepaway Camp.

I actually kinda like two. After 3, the series just gets super repetitive until New Nightmare.

Yeah, part 2 is probably the scarier of all.

The beta for the video game was actually surprisingly good. Now I'm really looking forward to it. Really felt good being Jason, they nailed it.

2 has the best Freddy.

Red and blue glasses

The whole second movie was a allegory for someone who can't except being gay.

They even have two love interest, one male and one female. The whole scene in the guys room in his thong was so over the top.

>The whole second movie was a allegory for someone who can't except being gay.

wait, are we still talking about Friday or NOES?

the Jeepers Creepers monster seems kind of gay, on top of some other stuff

NOES. I was responding to a post about Freddy, if you haven't seen two you should, its so fucking gay in a good way like One Punch man not in a bad way like Supernatural.

I don't think he counts, since he was more like a animal hunting for food and pieces and not a bear hunting for a cub.

Can't wait till the third one comes out if it ever comes out.

I haven't seen Jeepers Creepers in a while but wasn't he making kissy faces or something with his tongue at Justin Long's character in that movie? There seems to be more than just an animal hunting at play there unless i'm remembering it wrong.

>NOES 2

gotcha, seen it, it really is gud

Sup Forums already thought up of a Friday the 13th that still takes place in the 1980's and doesn't contradict the timeline.

It's basically set in wintertime right after Jason Lives. A group of stranded teens and/or 20somethings have to shack up in Camp Crystal because their car is down and the roads are snowed in. Jason gets reanimated and stalks the teens. What would make this unique is the idea of blood and snow, the moonlight over the frozen lake as Jason faces the Final Girl who has to sacrifice herself to finally sink him back into the lake.

This is how i remember em

1 - Mom killer

2 - Bag Head Jason

3 - Hocky Mask/ all kills in the Barn

4 - Fake Jason/ also best girl

5 - forgot

6 - Zombie Jason

7 - Psychic Girl vs Zombie Jason

8 - Jason goes to NY...on a boat

9 - Jason goes to Hell (kino)

10 - Space Zombie Terminator Jason

>4 - Fake Jason/ also best girl
>5 - forgot

you dumb fuck

>9 - Jason goes to Hell (kino)
>(kino)

holy shit, kill yourself

You got 4 and 5 mixed up, so I suppose you forgot about Corey Feldman hacking the fuck outta Jason and dancing Crispin Glover.

Jason Goes to Hell IS fucking kino/top-tier.

Creighton Duke is a fucking national treasure. Also best sex scene/kill scene in the series.

>this is what new line faggots actually believe

I bet you liked brid of chucky and reddit too

Starting a marathon in 15 min !

get in !

filthycasuals
.tv

Bride of Chucky fucking sucks ass though.

THIS

I really love how interactive these games are with good story.

Realistically, how would you survive if you were a teen in the 1980's and stranded on a campground where there's a killer? Make sure it's Jason from Parts 2-4 because he's not this Frankenstein with superhuman strength, but someone you can knock out with lumber or kick in the balls.

I've wondered why nobody's ever thought of quietly hiding on the roof. Make sure you're well-hidden from sight but you have a good panoramic view of the surveying grounds. Jason isn't nimble and you'd be bound to hear him so make sure you're always aware of your surroundings. Wear dark clothes that allow you to camouflage instead of bright colors obviously.

Nonono, Singer was the DIRECTOR not the monster.

Slasher killers are always totally silent when they're sneaking up on people. It's a rule.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING HELLL OMG TOPKEyou're thinking of Salva, dumbass

He can smell your cunt, user.

Or what about a bicycle? A car has its problems and so does a motorcycle, but if you peddle fast enough, you can outrace a psycho killer. Just be sure you go in a zigzag and keep an eye out for wire stretched out or any troops.

Because say you're on a bicycle on a lone road and the psycho killer appears before you. Wouldn't just high-tailing it out of there while making sure he doesn't hurl an axe or knife at your back be the smartest thing to do?

True, but you'd definitely see him on the roof at least if you have your wits.

Ah, true. He's a woodsman and his sense of smell is refined enough to detect someone. Though I'd have to be close enough or there's enough wind for him to detect my smell.

bike chain's bound to get fucked up and probably end up as a murderous tool in a slasher scenario

The best thing to do is not go to Camp Blood, or Crystal Lake or whatever they're calling it this month.

Hmm, I guess. I've always envisioned the bicycle as the best vehicle against zombies because it's quiet, low maintenance, and easy to use. I guess the bike chain fucking up could easily happen.

Well obviously, but unless you're that lucky SOB from Part 2 who stayed in town drinking, most people aren't that lucky.

I can understand that in the first few movies, but I have no sympathy for anyone that goes anywhere near that place from part IV and beyond.