Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Warning: This thread has been under constant spam attack for the past few months.
Please use a tripcode to identify yourself if the spammer uses your flag and try 4chanX to filter him.

Other urls found in this thread:

cn.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1066457-d8554802-Reviews-Takadanobaba_Game_Center_Mikado-Shinjuku_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html
boredpanda.com/japanese-tea-party-tumblr-answer-ginzers/?cid=1
youtu.be/7dJUsmkYf3Q?t=9m11s
twitter.com/keekichan
degreeforum.wikia.com/wiki/Beginners_Guide_To_Getting_Cheap/Fast_College_Credit
uopeople.edu/
discussion.cambridge-mt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=283
youtube.com/watch?v=fPXg9gUWS20
youtube.com/watch?v=HA2ile7VxO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please advise

pic

already got that covered takeshi
I'm asking what I should do while I'm in japan

see above hans
don't need suicide tips

Why do you have to kill yourself if you still have the curiosity to see a different part of the world?

sauce?

cn.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1066457-d8554802-Reviews-Takadanobaba_Game_Center_Mikado-Shinjuku_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html
go there be happy
if your money runs out just off yourself

I'm turned on by this

because it's not feasible
the only reason I can do it now is because I still live with my mom so I can save up money
I fucked my entire future up beyond repair and there's no way I'm going to live an even remotely positive life from here on out
I've just wanted to go to Japan for a long time so I figured I would make it my final goal
like a graduation party I guess

>fucked my entire future up beyond repair
did you get someone pregnant?

good op picture

You and me both brother American. You are probably still young so you have lots of time and options (go to school!!!), it will give you a future, hope and a better life I promise you.
Stay at home until you graduate.

フィッシャーズの動画を初めて見たが、意外に面白かった。

天皇陛下万歳!

>You have no chance for MEXT unless you are already in one of the top universities.

Huh? MEXT requirements aren't that strict for Americans, or so I hear

However, my plan to acquire bachelor's degree in America is reliant entirely on being applicable for MEXT. If you are saying this is unlikely, let me know.

I am planning on attending a state university near Boston, and a lot of people in Japan know about Boston, so i think it would be a good choice of university.

>JASSO requires a guarantor
what does this mean? don't people just buy the services of a company to become their "guarantor". Nontheless, if I needed someone in japan to sign a signtuare for me, I have such a friend in Japan that would be able to do that for me. As long as he doesn't die before that time comes, I mean. (he is suffering a disease)

>I am Japanese
>boredpanda.com/japanese-tea-party-tumblr-answer-ginzers/?cid=1

アメリカン人、日本のフリすんなよ
「歌舞伎って入れてる時点で、こいつ絶対に日本人じゃねーわ」って炎上してる

arcades are a high priority on the list
I love beatmania and taiko so I'm definitely gonna play some

no
I did so badly in high school that literally no college will accept me unless I wait until I'm 21
I'm not good at anything and have no marketable skills but I also don't want to do some trade school job that'll leave me miserable for the rest of my life
there are other options I can take but I don't see a point in living a life I don't want to live

my only option would be going to a community college for a year or two or waiting two years but I don't know if I have it in me to last that long
I'd rather just take control now and try to enjoy myself a little before I clock out

今回も来ているのか?

There are always Japan threads up on

I've spent entirely too much time on reddit today I'm ashamed...

If you have the ability to leave the country, then you have not fucked up your entire future. Maybe if you got arrested for something ,or were on a registry, yeah that would be shit. But you can quite literally run away from your problems if you want to. It's not a great idea to kill yourself just because your life ahead of you doesn't seem too interesting.

Whats the big fuck up? Fucked up college and have loans to deal with? Why not travel to another english speaking country and see how you find it, whats the worse that can happen, the banks somehow miraculously track down you, out of the thousands of people not paying their loans? And even if they do, just kill yourself then, if you have to

>unless I wait until I'm 21
you are not even 21 yet and ashamed of living with your mum?

Why didnt japan alligned herself with the allies they would gain many reparations from the germans or from the americans because of cold war

notice me sempai ;3;

寝取られ君が戻ったらいいかしら

Nice m8
You're lucky since you were able to grow up in a country with arcades ; ;

>I did so badly in high school that literally no college will accept me unless I wait until I'm 21
>I'm not good at anything and have no marketable skills but I also don't want to do some trade school job that'll leave me miserable for the rest of my life

Jesus fucking christ that's nothing. Just do some job until you find something you're good at. I mean seriously...if you started coding now every day for a few hours each day you'll be able to write production level code in like 2 years. From this point on tons of companies will want to hire you. I mean since you won't have a college degree it won't be the big players but still. Don't get discouraged by shit like that ffs

test

Oh, didn't read the kill self part, other guys' replies make sense now

Do you have a high school diploma at least?
How did you do on SAT?

I thought this was everywhere

つえええ
ぼくはつえええ
ちんぽがつえええ

Only spammer here is swedish retard

I thought this was everywhere

twitter.com/keekichan

I only have the ability to do so because I managed to save $1000~ from working my minimum wage that makes me wish I wouldn't wake up in the morning
I can't live the rest of my life like that
running away does sound really nice though
maybe I'll pussy out at the end and try to keep running

I'm not ashamed of it
there's other factors that contribute to me not wanting to live with her for any longer though

the only rhythm arcade game I ever had when I was young was ddr
I'm really sad there isn't a round 1 near me
like I said I don't want to just get by if I'm still gonna be miserable
if I could actually pursue the career I've wanted since I was a kid and be an illustrator that'd be great but it's just not realistic

うるさい!

I

>巨人

くそ食らえ

韓国人は日本人より綺麗です

京都は日本史と神道を勉強していくと3倍面白い
「ここで新鮮組は戦ったのか」とか「この神社の神は賀茂別神だから雷神なのか」とか
Fushimi Inari shrineが観光客に人気だがUka no mitama神の名前すら知らない奴らばっかだよ

ぼくもフランスに行った時は歴史を詰め込んで行った

$1000 minus air fair won't let you see a lot in Japan, suicide domestically

うーん、何が作れるかな?…(;´ω`)
ちなみに今夜は、とろろ芋ご飯だったにゃ
おっ、もうそろそろ寝なきゃ…
おやすみなさい(*´∀`*)ノシ

>an illustrator
If you're talented you can do it. I don't know about the us but here they don't care about the degrees but have entrance exams for art dancing music etc. If you're really good you could just go abroad and apply for a course here or in another country that handles stuff like that

I do not like ilbe. They are just anti-Japanese right wingers.

But there are also many weeaboos in ilbe. That weeaboos watch Japanese anime and hate Japanese government.

>Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit
>degreeforum.wikia.com/wiki/Beginners_Guide_To_Getting_Cheap/Fast_College_Credit

>University of the People
uopeople.edu/

Forget the trip and use the money to get an Associate's degree.
Then you can transfer to one of American universities abroad.
Some of them accept anyone whose first language is English.

Fuck china

>before I clock out
What keeps me going is the knowledge that no matter what, you will have to clock out eventually no matter. So why not go as long as possible because the dirt nap is coming for us all regardless. Even as bad as it seems now, you're young and it will get better. Promise you that too.
If you're gonna clock out, wait till your at least an old fart. You'd regret your decision now the moment you executed it.

She's a sister in faith, inshallah
YES

>If you're talented
unfortunately I'm not
I was depending on school to try to pursue that
I've tried self-learning using books and all the information available on /ic/ but I'm just not good at it
I can't learn anything by myself

I see it almost the same way
we all clock out eventually so why force myself to live the rest of my life unhappy if I could just give myself some momentary happiness and then go on my own terms

why the heck does this finn keep spewing garbage at me

comam merda

That America flag posts are a spam. The spammer can't get converse on the same wavelength with you.

事実を教えてもらっても妄想で反論するガイジならここで聞く必要ないじゃん

Maybe you need to look for a different career path in that case.
I know it might sound harsh, but you can't always get what you want sadly

そういや8月のwindows updateでペイント削除されるらしいな

>but you can't always get what you want sadly
that's the point
that's why I'm opting for the path where I do

Wait at least a couple years and see how you feel about it then. Stop drinking and drugs if you are too. You owe it to yourself at least.

That's bullshit and you know it. Stop being a whiny little bitch and try to think of other things you enjoy. You'll find something

This is literally the stupidest reason to kill yourself, you really are falling for the suicide meme. Don't want to learn a trade? Fine. Don't want to go to college? Fine.

I imagine that since you are on here, you have a relatively good understanding of computers, moreso than the average person anyway, why not learn some coding? Don't pay for jack shit, they are all ripoffs, literally everything you will ever need is available for free online, start with the MOOC finland course, thats literally all you have to google, its for Java and its free, and its actually good not like codeacademy or any of that shit, an actual skill that employers would want, don't bother learning webdesign or anything like that, learn proper, core skills. After a year or two of work you will be easily employable if you learn java along with something else, I reccomend SQL as they will give you a really attractive profile to employers.

Don't want to learn to code? Fine, just fake a degree in Business or Commerce or something on your CV , its literally not hard at all and I've never had an employer check my degree or heard of anyone I know having to prove their attendance, just don't make it an ivy leauge school or anything.

Don't want to do that? Get a minimum wage job in the park service, you are in america, you have no idea how lucky you are. The national parks are fucking amazing there, one of the best things about the country that no one seems to realise. You will get seasonal work at the least, which will give you time in the winter to shitpost on here and watch animes for days straight as you get your neetbux.

Still want to killyourself? Fine, but atleast travel more before you do, and on a budget bigger than 1000 bucks, I mean, come on, your going to kill yourself, why not take out a few loans from your local credit union, sell your pc and shit, what have you to lose? You are literally going to die anyway.

I'll happily provide solutions if you want to listen

Needs the young hot girl pouring beer down her naked body for me to drink.
Gum and a coat hanger is a poor substitute

What does this mean lads? I got theory (?) from 理論だ but not much else
それは敗者の理論だ!

もう朝ですわ

the theory of the loser

あなたは何を飲んでいるの?

become a monk or something
I'm sure if you just tended to a monastary without pay then they would be less inclined to kick you out

紅茶だと思う・・・

>紅茶
ひどい

何が?

P A C H I N K O

紅茶が好きじゃないよ

紅茶には何も入れずに飲むのが一番おいしい

BAN解除されたって喜んでたのに自ら進んでBANされに行く佳奈美wwwwwwwwwwwww

dead

京都と大坂、多分
まだ詳しく考えてない

心配ない

The gym mayuyu, are you still going mayuyu, tell me mayuyu

てすと

ありがとう! だいたい分かる気がする

なにがしたいんだジャニターw

どう言ってもやっぱ韓国人達ダサいよね~(笑)
その上ケーポップ見苦しすぎる

イギリスは紅茶が好きではない?

でもIrish Breakfast teaは別ね
ミルクたくさん入れて砂糖も入れて甘くする

眠たい

今日は”中出し”と言う言葉を教えてあげます(´• ω •`)

ま ま、おんにゃの子のアイドルだったら、Hなファン達はきっと喜んで握手をするはずです( ´ ω ` )

めりこみました
困るデス

>それにしても、東欧のRockは茨の道(イバラノミチ)だったな
そうですね
歌詞が検閲されてたし
技術も西と比べて数年遅れだったし
レーベルがひとつしかなくてそこで気に入ってもらえなかったら他に行く道なし

ということは再生できたということですね
ライブにしてはかなり丁寧に録音された感じでした
ただオーガンがソロになるとすごく音圧が上がるくらいでした
あとは軽くリバーブをかけて、終わり方をカットで少し変更しました
他の人のミックスが気になればこちらで聴けます
discussion.cambridge-mt.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=283

>チェコのキャラクターも可愛いらしい物が多いから、
>女の子うけが良さそうですね
こういうのは子供向けアニメとして作られてるので
チェコとスロバキア語でVečerníčekといって毎日18時45分から放送されてる「おやすみアニメ」みたいなもので
初回は1965年らしいですよ

私の一番好きなものは多分「パットとマット」というパペットアニメです
youtube.com/watch?v=fPXg9gUWS20

If I'm not mistaken,
Chinese names are written with Chinese characters but read using Japanese On'yomi
And a Japanese name in katakana is usually someone who's ethnically Japanese but more known outside
Yoko Ono for example is Japanese but usually written オノ・ヨーコ instead of 小野 洋子

イギリスは紅茶が大好きです
僕は緑茶が好きです

あそこで立っているジャイアントパンダはディックさんですか?

Just stay a mobile dev
It's a noble profession

konichiwa nihon san
genki?
watashi wa genki desu
tonkatsu daisuki

Googleで検索結果が1件というのを久しぶりに見たのでぺたり

(neutral gender)

私も紅茶が大好きです
緑茶も大好きです
我々にお茶を教えた中国はどちらが好きでしょうか・・・

also, a lot of english people do this ... mainly men

where do they need the most jobs so i can get ready and go to japan to work with women

is it hard to make japanese friends? I get the impression that most of them are very reserved.

紅茶の本場なのに、もったいない気がするけど…(お茶を、頼むとミルクは?と聞いてくれるのが嬉しい)
君はいつも何を飲んでるの??

ウーロン茶でしょうか

よーい、ドン!
youtube.com/watch?v=HA2ile7VxO8

眠てえええ