youtube.com/watch?v=-U17HdM_mCY
youtube.com/watch?v=wBeH2ud0u1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ive never cried because of music because im not an emotional wreck

I've never cried to music because I'm not a tap water drinking soy bug

ive never cried to music because im not a fucking faggot

>yo la tengo - you can have it all
just that song

i've never cried, i've just internalized it all and transformed it into depression

I cry all the time because I'm an emotional wreck bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=ILuM1WqzjtY
Something about the second half has always pulled a lot feeling out of me.
Doesn't help that I was listening to this song in the background when breaking up with a special sum1.

Also I really don't get that album, I love just about all waves of emo, but I can not find ANY appeal in that album. I've tried a lot but it just feels inauthentic and weird.

i only drink from plastic bottles and i cry all the time

Really? This album makes me jerk back and forth and convulse around the room.

Anything Fiona Apple makes me cry

i've never cried to music because i bottle all of my emotions inside while screaming for bloody murder in the darkened depths of my soul.

I'm a huge fan just because his voice is just so emotive, the instrumentation is on point and gives off a really nostalgic, cutesy vibe, and it flows so well together. The reason it made me cry was the climax near the end of "can't run away," that little buildup and the scream hit me right in the feels.

Benji gets me every time

who the fuck cries to music that isnt mentally destroyed?

Forgot to mention: motherfucking melodica, slide guitar, and 8-bit all on an emo album.

>crying to intrinsically meaningless vibrations

I'll give it another try user.
I think the first few tracks on the album keep turning me away before giving it a full run chance.

I only drink water made of my tears and I never cry

>writing intrinsically meaningless squiggle-sentences

Normal people dont cry to music. Movies or books? Sure. But music? You must be fucked up, OP

Tristan und Isolde prelude
I know it's a pseud answer but jesus christ, anons. It really stirs something tragic inside me.

you've obviously never listened to the finale of a great opera.

>thinking intrinsically meaningless thoughts

everything is intrinsically meaningless, that doesn't negate emotions

stfu grandpa

>using intrinsically meaningless logic

>

Where do I start with opera

Try Okumay

I was sad and high and driving home alone from the skatepark at midnight blasting emo music from my shitty car speakers, I don't normally cry listening to music but I really set myself up for those feels.

>intrinsically being today's word on your word-of-the-day calendar

Carmen is a great fucking start.
It IS a type of music that can only be experienced in an actual venue though. If you can't get tickets, I'm sure YouTube is the closest you'll get to properly experiencing it, but still.

>driving high
oh, so you're human garbage

youtu.be/SlfpvKqE2Is

This track, there's something about it it just brings me down in all the right ways. Idk man it feels like a release

I listened to this when I was dealing with grieving of family members, maybe that's why it has such a somber context for me. Idk man

You've never cried to music because YOU ARE indeed an emotional wreck

cope

i don't cry to music but i'm still an emotional wreck

Seen this album cover a million times here but never actually listened to it

youtube.com/watch?v=cGTbC0LqsjM
youtube.com/watch?v=-U17HdM_mCY
youtube.com/watch?v=wBeH2ud0u1A

A personal favorite for heartache and sad feelings. I went through a long phase of bitter, tearless depression, it feels pretty nice to be out of that and able to cry about adolescent feelings again.

>crying to books

absolutely ruined