What are they going to say if the shooter turns out to be Muslim?

What are they going to say if the shooter turns out to be Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/germany-shooting-man-opens-fire-in-cinema-complex-in-viernheim/
welt.de/vermischtes/article156509517/Ich-habe-natuerlich-sofort-an-Paris-gedacht.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm still wondering why pol just dropped it so quickly

On a related note

Has anyone noticed the lack of Germans Thursday past 2 weeks?

>Has anyone noticed the lack of Germans Thursday past 2 weeks?

what

RARE

If you are not ready to read the whole quran (like 300 sites), but read silly copypastas and newsflash, youtube comments etc. heres some verses which you probably got to look up to believe (yes its real!).

// There is no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error, so whoever rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the firmest hand-hold, one that will never break. God is all hearing and all knowing. Quran 2:256

// Say [Prophet], ‘Disbelievers: I do not worship what you worship, you do not worship what I worship, I will never worship what you worship, you will never worship what I worship: you have your religion and I have mine.' Quran 109

// But if they turn away [Prophet], your only duty is to deliver the message clearly. Quran 16:82 similar 5:99

Now say Islam is teaching hatred towards other religions. The only ones spreading hatred are not muslims, jews, christians, atheists or whoever, its the satanists who secretly try rule this world, and split us from one another and use you as their toy.

I am a muslim and I only want peace for this world, like every true muslim does, where everybody makes their own decision just like god wants, thats why he gave us our free mind. You don't need to believe what I believe if you ask me but you need to understand,
only together we can free the world from the sorrow and misery, muslim or not, hand in hand, for a great future, not only for us but for our children too, for all of us.. No more wars and hatred, and now its up too you brother.

"“He surprised us in the toilets. He spoke broken German. He said ‘Come out if you value your lives’. There were about 17 of us hostages,” Almir H said."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/germany-shooting-man-opens-fire-in-cinema-complex-in-viernheim/

and the plot thickens

>lack

It's always the same guy. He just posts in multiple threads.

I swear there's like 3 germanposters tops, they just post a lot. There's the perpetually butthurt one who hates all other countries, the roach pretending to be aryan with a hateboner for anglos, and the self-loathing arab.

German Welt.de says the cashier heard him speak german without accent. But then again, the witnesses name is not german, so there might be a little bit of a bias there.

welt.de/vermischtes/article156509517/Ich-habe-natuerlich-sofort-an-Paris-gedacht.html

It was dropped so quickly because Sup Forums is 80% shills right now.
The little bit that you saw were the 20% of those of us who choose for some reason to stay.

Sup Forums is now a simulation.
A simulation made to brainwash you out of what you know to be the truth.

Brexit is bigger news right now.

you mean tanned German.

I seriously feel like this is the case. No one even seems real on Sup Forums, anymore.

Because we're all looking at this Brexit thing

How rectify the fact that your prophet was a warlord?

>I'm still wondering why pol just dropped it so quickly
because nobody died

Today's Brexit is why Germany is hiding the identity.

Who else thinks we had a muzzie shooter in Krautland, and they won't release the muzzie's identity until after Brexit results.

They don't want this shooting spooking Brits to exit, and halt the shitskins invasion throughout Europe.

your religion is shit, your religion is the reason THERE IS NOT peice in this world at least a large factor, (cant put all the blame on 1 religion)

When will you grow and accept reality as it is? accept there are no gods, goddesses, demons, spirits, ghost ?

It is but the world we live in. as it is, not as you see fit.

Anyone else see threads that happened like a month prior get posted again. Same replies, or atleast the main attention grabbing replies.

cool now post the one about pelting gays with brimstone.

>Shooting thread
>No one has mentioned Coulter's law yet
What are you niggers smoking today?

Coulter's Law applies.

how was he a warlord? Enlighten me please.

Imo Islam is not shit, but people like you are. I accept reality as it is but did you even read my post?
But since your an Islam expert can you tell me where the quran teaches people to cause unnecessary violence?

You are the one spreading hatred, I just said it, true muslims/islam want peace but you replied to me with a hateful post with 0 content. It wont make you any better than those radical assholes.

But it is okay, I wont hate you, I just want you to know there is more in life then spreading hate messages on the internet.

underrated

you're* just in case somebody tries use my mistake as an argument

The """shooter""" that didn't shoot or kill anyone?

Yeah, that's comparable to the deadliest shooting in American history a couple weeks ago.

>There is no compulsion in religion
Execution of anyone who leaves Islam is an established punishment for all four schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence (don't know about the Shia schools). You've cherrypicked nicer verses from the Qur'an, while critics pick the violent verses.

>how was he a warlord?
>conquers land
>orders mass executions
>allows his soldiers to take sex slaves

>Taqiyya

How do you explain all the PEW polls about "x amount of muslims support y terrorist attack" or "x muslims have y percentage of sympathy for attackers"

Yeah, I see them get posted every single day. We all know this place gets shulled up the ass, which is why I laugh whenever some troll on here tries to tell me otherwise. It's not that hard to shill on here.

Some of those threads have like 10 unique id's. So they must have 10 separate locations working on it or one that can change its ip really well

TH-THE GUN IS NOT MUSLIM

Why is it that everyone who leaves Islam is marked for death?

How come Imams in Britain issued a fatwa against Sadiq Khan when he supported LGBT legislation and seem to be ok with their followers sending him death threats?

The important thing to remember is in the Quran, later verses take priority over earlier ones.

The early part of the book is all happy-clappy and benign. Later is when all the Jihad and the suffer-not-the-unbeliever stuff happens.

And by Islamic law, these later verses supercede any contradicting, earlier ones.

It's part of Taqiyya and the whole 'religion of peace' bullshit - it allows them to say its 'peaceful' while at the same time being very, very clear on how gays/apostates/kuffar should be treated.

Every time a Muslim says "It's a religion of peace" they're smiling out the other side of their face at you, knowing they're trying to fool you.

Changing your IP really isn't hard. You just need to either find a proxy that hasn't been perma-banned yet (hard but not impossible) or buy a VPN.
It's definitely not outlandish to consider it, god knows every liberal and their mother wants to raid this place

What's the strangest part of it all is that 4pleb and other archives don't save them. They get deleted from their archives or never saved at all

Huh, I've never checked the archives for Sup Forums. That definitely sounds off though. Maybe the mods on the archives are trying to contain some of the shit.
It falls on mostly deaf ears since I doubt many people check the archives but it's something

From what I've heard, the "gunman" went into the theater shooting blanks, hostages were hurt by teargas not bullets and he got suicide by cop. So yes, I'd say he was confused

My IP changes daily and theres nothing i can do about that.

Just backs up my point. Changing IPs isn't a difficult task
The question becomes "How do we deal with shills without resorting to Reddit-tier hug-box policing?"

You ignore the shills.
Its that simple.

What happens when the shills are the threads

Bump

Bump

Bump

Nigga, what
The thread's dead

You piece of subhuman troglodyte filth. You are no austrian, may you rot in a burning ditch when the next right-wing uprising happens. Disgusting muslim filth go back to your desert hellhole. It makes me sick seeing our flag associated with your subhuman self.

Nothing, obviously

Lol

The longer it tkaes to announce the race the more likely it was a minority.

I Say minority despite the fact that whites are minority sooon in all of our countries.

From what I heard/read he had like a fake gun or a gun with no bullets, sounds mentally ill to me