Packfag depression general

get in here faggots
>capers

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

F

Jordy ded

I NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

YOU DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
YOU DESERVE IT!
*clap clap clapclapclap*

>Ted Thompson

Why do they insist on starting Randall and Rollins when we all know those two are busts?

Rest of the year should be alright at least.

No way this team goes 13-3. They have 10-6 wild card written all over them.

NFC North is free as shit, as usual. No way they lose it

If we keep losing guys at this pace we are solidly in the 10-6 zone

Doesn't seem like any of the injuries were major, most guys should be back in a game or two.

You're losing to the Ravens

Yeah but it adds up, it's not like no one is going to get hurt coming up

incrementally speaking today was a very bad day, it doesn't get better with time

it'll be a split for the AFC North games, doesn't matter which. 13-3 is still guaranteed though.

Packers are not consistent enough to go 13-3. They have that game they are supposed to win and fuck it up instead. Happens every season.

christ our schedule is piss easy

>packers go 10-6 and sneak into playoffs again
>but won't win or even make it to the Super Bowl
>absolutely no major change to the front office or coaching staff again

JUST

Honestly, sitting here after having watched them for years and seeing Rodgers progress in age and approach his wall, I almost want an implosion year right now. 10 or more losses, total chaos, complete coaching restructuring and a new culture. A nice high 1st and 2nd round pick. We'd come back harder than before.

Shit, like the fucking Falcons. Except better since Rodgers is 2x the QB Ryan is.

Get fucked packshits. Bears will steam roll you guys. We should've beat the falcons if it weren't for Butterfinger wide receivers

>every packers loss ever
>Rodgers is shit for three quarters and then gets a few garbage time points against prevent defense
>or Rodgers chokes and can't seal the deal
>packtards scream about Capers the whole time

Watching the fudge packers is not a good experience. Basically, their entire gameplan is to do stupid shit and hope something happens. It's really not a very satisfying form of football desu.

>glennon at qb
>no receivers

>implying there isn't something about your very uniform and essence that makes Packers players go into sudden godmode

very depressed packer fan here

I've been on estrogen for almost a year now. I only wear male clothes in public but strangers will often call me miss or stare at me confused at what I am. I have very visible breast growth so I'm stuck wearing over sized hoodies to hide them even when it's hot out

how can I get the courage to start using my new female name and wearing female clothing in public? i think I could look pretty passable and maybe even attractive...but the thought of it paralyzes me with fear

please fellow packer fans help me out :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, that win against the Seahawks doesn't look very impressive after this week...

No way they beat Tampa. Brees will probably shred the Packers. I get the bad feeling that the Bengals game is going to be a trap game.

the fucking rams could beat the falcons outside. You think the Falcons are gonna beat the Packers again in January @Green Bay?

yeah out of all the teams in the league I'm most afraid of the Bears. ahahah just kidding you fucking idiot. enjoy once again being last in the division.

You think the Packers are gonna be seeded higher than the Falcons? Only way that's possible is if the Bucs actually pull off winning the South.

>literslly losing to da bears on lieral brett favre day

top cheese

Just go back to being a seahawk fan

just how brett wanted the game to go desu

Bart Starr died for that.

S