Do you think Rey is going to save the universe and kill Kylo Ren and that hologram guy or is she to fly of into the...

Do you think Rey is going to save the universe and kill Kylo Ren and that hologram guy or is she to fly of into the sunset with Finn and raise a nice mixed family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2XRC48Eroo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her passion and lust for Finn's BBC will turn her to the dark side iykwim

No. It's obvious the only person she'll be fucking is Kylo. Gotta keep that Skywalker line going.

Meanwhile Finn will be stuck in a love triangle between Poe and the Asia fat chick.

do you really think Rey is Lukes daughter? sounds legit my man

I want to kiss Daisy!

Rey will fall to the darkside in the next movie and Finn will come to realise he is force sensitive.

me too but please stay on topic thanks

She's not. And stupid fanboys will be ranging/crying how Disney killed their childhood and hopes.

Can't wait tbhfam.

I'm going to marry Daisy!

both :^D

how does the force lineage work, do you think Rey has any ties to anyone? like Palpatine people have been saying maybe she's kin to him. YOU NEVER KNOW

Kylo is Leia's son....
inb4 incest is wincest

how do I get my teeth this white?

Kylo becomes the hero

Rey is Luke's daughter born purely from the force, there is no mother.

Shes' going to save the universe and become Yass Queen of the galaxy and marry finn and win 10 billion dollars and become the best, smartest jedi ever and top ace pilot and strongest fighter in the galaxy

we've seen bad dudes get forgiven for unspeakable crimes like Magneto but is this what you honestly think? more than likely yeah he is a pretty emo guy

She is really ugly though.

xenomorph biology

rude!

I just had a dream about daisy and it was nice we french kissed. Gonna go back and lucid dream and sex her. Weird ass dream

what is this sorcery?

I want her to bite my dick off

she got that black girl hair

I can guarantee that she'll end up with a black guy. It is JJ after all

FANTASTIC

nope, she dies. her mixed race son will be raised by her bf and he will be the one that wins

>black girl hair
underage detected

so basically like luke did (except for the coal burning part)???

oh great yet another prequels/disneywars thread

OP here it's just a thinly veiled Daisy thread my man, i'll show you my bank account I ain't no shill

for sure

This. And then the SJWs will throw a fit when she gets with Kylo. I'm so ready for all the angry feminist articles and all the crying "super fans".

damn
she needs to wear something like this for the next kino

But if Rey is luke's daughter then kylo is her cousin.

Star Wars Saga is about the Skywalker family. Pretty sure they'll stick to that rule.

her armpit sand angel outfit is iconic enough

She'll go to the dark side and Kylo will come back to the light.

so whats the problem?

that outfit was almost the only thing that really worked in that movie

she isn't going to be dominated by any man. she will do everything, and do it right!

It still is. Kylo is the Skywalker and he'll probably be redeemed. I don't see why we need both hero and villain to be Skywalkers again or why we need another "I am your father" twist. Not that it'd be a twist at all because 90% of the audience expects her to be Luke's kid.

That's gross

why? its not like they made sweet love in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation

you were ok with leia frenching luke

FUCK ME TONY

literally wearing the Paternity test.

This is why I think she isn't. If she's a Skywalker they should have just said so from the start somehow. That's not a twist and no way the film makers didn't know that Rey Skywalker would be the immediate assumption. Plus it's the laziest possible storyline.

Where does she post these images

What did Rey mean by this?

Luke jizzed midichlorians in the sand in Jakku and made her purely from the Force

calling it

She was in Instagram until gun nuts drove her away.

i think sw8 is going to be more globalist propaganda for the masses

hgnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>"That lightsaber was Luke's.
And his father's before him.
And now, it call's to you."
Perhaps this is how far they'll go with revealing.

laughed

>white

gun grabber btfo

Haha no bro, my cousin has been working on VIII, Rey is a direct decendant of the the first sister born of the force tree (no shit) snoke is the brother born of the force tree

I've said this before, but the thread got removed just after. this is one the most important scenes in TFA, but most people haven't realized that yet.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with fucking your cousin

youtu.be/r2XRC48Eroo