This fucking sucks

This fucking sucks

I like the parts where he screams and I usually hate harsh vocals

But the rest is meh

i bet you enjoy social company faggot

>imagine being so fucking insecure about your own taste in music, that as soon as yours doesn't align with the general consensus of Sup Forums, you have to make a thread about it, in hopes of getting your shit taste approved and verified

I just wanted to let Sup Forums know that one of their most essential albums is boring and corny

>boring
Boring how? Elaborate your opinion.
>corny
Once again. Explain.

But in reality you're just letting us know you have the attention span of a fly with shit taste

why, user? what about it did you not like? leep in mind that this album was a staple of underground rock music, and as a result, many were inspired by it. so if you heard a lot of albums that it influenced, you might not be able to appreciate how ahead of its time it was.

this also goes for Radiohead, in terms of later bands appropriating elements of their music, thus Radiohead seems less important or different from the masses

>boring
is there a more pleb "argument"?

Another pleb filtered

mods ban this man

It’s just a lot of meandering spoken word, interlaced with lofi guitar banter and very mediocre singing, but not done in any interesting fashion. Seems gimmicky
I listened to most of it before deciding it wasn’t for me.
I can definitely respect influence, in a lot of cases it doesn’t mean that an album is objectively good just because it is cutting edge at the time, or whatever
Too lazy to type out a fucking full blown review of the thing, I guess if not liking this shit album makes me a pleb, so be it

This is unironically better

This album sucks I agree with OP

>lofi
>spiderland
Teehee

>it wasn’t for me
>it's a shit album

Wait have you listened to this once/not even a full time?

Wouldn't go that far, but it is dull and grating.

are you implying that there is objectivity in art?

god i can't even imagine being this wrong

don't worry op i was once in your position, it took a minute to click

go back go OP

Of course, but that says nothing about the quality of Spiderland...

I have mild disdain for the genre that emerged from it but YC is definitely top 10 for me.