ITT: Albums your parents took away from you as a kid

ITT: Albums your parents took away from you as a kid

FUCK YOU MODS

Black sheep, their first album. My mom heard the skit where the taxi driver is getting stomped cause he won't go to harlem and she threw a fit. Ornery old thot made me end up buying that album 3x.

My mom was a hardcore christian and thought this album was satanic

My parents didn’t give a shit what I watched or listened to as a kid. I remember they bought me this when I was twelve and it was all the rage.

Not bad for a novelty song desu.

when i was a kid my cousin gave me a whole shoe box full of 90's and early 00's punk cds and my parents took them all away from me but i got to keep switchfoots legend of chin, i missed out on a whole golden age of musical discovery :(

that sounds more like Organized Konfusion - Stress

my mom was really afraid of weed

What kind of nut cases would do that?
I listened to Eminem as a middle schooler (no, I'm not proud of that) and my parents didn't care. It's just music.

my dad yelled at me for wanting to read the Slash book because he was 'a horrible role model' rofl. i didn't really mind not reading it because i tried later and got bored

Antichrist Superstar

Muh cursin' cd's.

Ma$e Harlem World, Puff Daddy's No Way Out and All Eyez on Me. I tried to get them back from her closet then she caught me and smashed them on the ground.

This is really confusing

>Ahahahahah dude!!! It's a mashup of several mucore albumsmsm omg!!!! So funny! Hey check it, I'm confused guys!! ahahahahah hahah HAHA Hahaha so funny!

eat my ass

Nirvana - in utero from me
Marilyn Manson from my bro

My parents let me listen to every band except Korn for some reason.

My parents would never stop me listening to music. I couldn't watch 18s until I was about 16, though.

>Lol I'm gonna shit on this cunt for having F U N

They did the right thing

Surprisingly no! Weird right?

kill yourself

Nobody likes you.

My parents let listen to whatever I wanted, didn't really care. My friends gave me their eminem album because they were afraid of their mom finding it.

What a horrible cover.

Replace "Swans" with "Neutral Milk Hotel" and it'll be perfect.