What is it about Anglo-Saxon countries that makes their schoolchildren so prone to bullying...

What is it about Anglo-Saxon countries that makes their schoolchildren so prone to bullying? I feel like the cruelest stories always come from the UK or Australia (minus school shootings...)

Or am I wrong and bullying happens equally everywhere?

Nothing. Other countries just don't make popular TV shows about it.

Where I grew up absolutely no one wasn't bullied in some form. You get shat upon, you shit on someone else.

you dont hear from non-anglo sphere unless somebody gets lynched KKK style or some shit

And the worst I've seen is videos of kids fucking brutally beating each other in Russia. Not like soft wrestling but near-death beatings.

I always think it's because nigger culture is affecting through American massmedia

Nope. I went to boarding school and it was more prison culture than hogwarts.

japan is way worse

but yeah it happens everywhere

I'm originally from Nigeria and the worst we got was sometimes.

>lol your mother is a whore! *shove*
"Hey stop it or I'll slap you"
>"do it then, girly boy"
*SLAP*
>Eeyah! Chineke! OK I won't bully you, let's be friends!

Problem resolved. We actually laugh at how whites and asians can let things get them so butthurt they turn to self or mass spree violence.

True, in Brazil the beautiful girls and strong guys are nice with everyone. Many of beautiful people of the class are also nerds too. Everybody have some respect to each other.

bullying didn't happen in my school

are you baiting or you are on a short bus? why would 3rd world countries not have bullying? whereas here it is mostly a tv thing.

In Brazil all classmates have to take the same classes at the same time. That's why bullying is so limited. Everyone knows everyone in a class.

In Turkey you have to step up to bullies. Even if you get beaten people will respect you. Even the bully may be nice to you after he btfos you. But we also have connection culture. If you are related to some other bullies you may dodge your local bullies. Kids always brag about their uncles, brothers, nephews here to rep them so people will be aware of what may happen to them after they bully em.

In the future it's will be different because we are more and more colonized by American culture.

The American "culture" just killing the West culture.

This, it sadly happens everywhere

>eating monkey soups and playing football in favelas while your women twerk

>being main distributor of cocaine and having a civil war over it for decades

American culture is an upgrade for you lol

so you guys have the same people in every subject?

yes

Congratulations! You are now the most funny and intelligent person in the world! You deserve a prize for being n wonderful human being.

Go fuck yourselves Saudi Arabia is the best country in the world. end of discussion you pieces of shit. I am going to wipe you with my women

Well, I was forgetting about France, they are childish bully even they are adults. I often hear about horrible story from tourists back from Paris.

Girl on girl bullying was the most common in my school, a few killed themselves because of it