Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w
youtube.com/watch?v=XcqtAHVr_mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would anyone wear what the woman on the left is wearing and think it looks good?

>pregnant woman with 4 kids

I don't think she gives a shit

wtf i've got jungle fever now

oddly enough, I find the look of an annoyed black person to be really really annoying because they're generally pretty stupid, and they'll adopt that smug/annoyed "AYO R U SERIOUS?" look a the dumbest things.

That episode is a prime example.

>AYYO
>HOL UP!
>AYYO
>HOL UP!
>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD?
>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD!
>GIMMIE SOMMA DAT FRIED CHIKIN!
>AYYO MUHFUGGAH!
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>AW HELL NAW!
>B-B-BUH WE WUZ
>WE WUZ SUM FINNA
>SUM FINNA PRESIDENTS N SHEEEIT!
>AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT!
>FUGGIN WHYTE PEEPOL!

epic comedy gold

Why are Trumpkins triggered so easily?

We're discussing an entire episode of a tv show where they do nothing but get triggered about Trump. Kind of weird, the show is usually pretty funny but I guess it really bothered them.

She literally looks like an old textbook drawing of an elderly slavewoman come to life.

Are you a trumpkin?

>black people
>mad that a white person didn't get elected

>when real life is better than fictional green text

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc

>we're so smart
>whitey just don't understand
>the reason we all poor n shit is because we good hearted
>whitey only rich cuz he evil n shit
>but ain't got no common sense
>yheard

I could hide your post and any post for the next 4 years talking badly about trump or his supports because my life would be the exact same if I didn't read them

you know why?

He is president in 7 days and no post on Sup Forums or comment on youtube will change that.

why don't black people like trump again?

epic deflection m'man

>implying being a douche and white parental wealth isn't the main factors for american success

just look at Donald

>That last 10 minutes where the family stripped naked and chained themselves and bowed down before Hillary with "SORRY FOR BEING WORTHLESS DISLOYAL NIGGERS" branded on their foreheads.

Not gonna lie that bit was pretty fucking weird.

>why don't black people like trump again?

Media. Blacks are the most easily brainwashed group. It's why they become slaves.

He literally said hol up a lot in this one video where he's giving a speech

why would they like a privileged white guy who wouldn't give them more thought than the dirt on his $500 Allen Edmonds shoes

>Why are Trumpkins triggered so easily?

Only lefties get triggered my man

The human sacrifice to moloch scene was a little off putting. Especially since that was the actor's last episode before his death.

>implying black culture is any different from redneck culture

lel

So is this show actually good? It looked pretty meh from the trailer.

Because he would deport a shit ton of illegal beaners. That alone is why every single black person in the USA should support him.

>Excuse me.
>Hang on a moment.
>Excuse me.
>Wait just a little longer please.
>Has our designated white male antagonist candidate prevailed in the Presidential Elect.
>I can confirm that the outcome has indeed transpired as you predicted.
>May I have a piece of fast food chicken to console me in light of this shattering news?
>Indeed, such mundane pleasures are all that can console us at this present moment.
>*colides lips with enthusiasm*
>This outcome simply cannot have manifested as we have just witnessed.
>I am rather confused in response to this situation...
>...for I was under the impression that we as a collective hive mind...
>were in the position of Head of State over this nation?
>Most UNWELCOME NEWS!
>FUGGIN WHYTE PEEPOL!

I miss Bernie mac.

>give them
You just boiled all black people down to gibsmedat without even intending to. Or maybe you did I dunno.

It's usually pretty funny. This episode was awful, though.

>some fixing to presidents and shit
what?

>Sup Forums word salad

ignoring minority problems in the political and social sphere isn't the same as welfare. which is, in reality mostly used by whites.

Only reason to watch Blackish right here

we all do user, we all do

>Whoa wai-wai-wai-wait, HOL UP, HOL UP. HOL UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3DfsKRSao

>ignoring minority problems in the political and social sphere
Sounds like it's their problems.

That's not what finna means you retard.

Sorry I'm not fluent in Nigbonics.

If you're going to make fun of something you should know what you're talking about.

Feeling is mutual and his wife on the show was fapworthy every time.

>that episode with implied nudity and elderly preacher has a heart attack

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

They are literally displaying what is going on right now. The end message was to be open to it and even if Trump is shit America can move past it

I knew it was a bad idea that they brought in Sam Raimi to direct this episode.

hillary's political father figure was a literal kkk grand wizard
>youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE

bill says fuck the black people, let's rebuild detroit with immigrant muslims
>youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w

trump is the racist because wall
>youtube.com/watch?v=XcqtAHVr_mA

>Trump wins
>literally kills comedy in general

We get it. It triggered you. Come up with a new joke until he actually starts fucking things up. He's not even in charge yet and every joke is 'muh Trump on every late night show and even sitcoms now.

The women in that picture are at least half white. If they went to Africa they wouldn't be considered black. "Black" Americans have no clue about race.

>trump is the racist because wall
>>youtube.com/watch?v=XcqtAHVr_mA

Do you really think libcuck comedy shows had the balls to make fun of media's golden child Obama as much as they make fun of Trump?

>Reminder Morpheus' daughter took dick on camera.

the left one looks pretty white

Exactly. She's clearly half European yet she makes a living bashing on half her ancestry.

I still can't get over that scene in the pizza restaurant

Comedians are such lazy, opportunistic pieces of shit. They will crack the same jokes about some news story ad nauseam.

Maybe black people actually vote next time, because they certainly killed the Bern' & didn't show for Hilldawg.

I know, but it felt a little too on the nose. I'm not watching this show to learn about important issues, this isn't the Cosby Show. I just want to see Grandpa Morpheus exchange jokes with the black guy from Kangaroo Jack, with maybe the very shallowest attempts at political commentary thrown in here and there.

Like when the kid got in trouble for singing "I aint sayin she a gold digga, but she aint messin with no broke niggas" thanks to his mom's crazy "zero tolerance for hate speech" policy.

black people look a little gross