pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-saaya-irie-s-nipple-l38eh5t/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never tried it

>Flag
>Yes

Sweden
No

>The Big Lez Show

Yes, YES! It's like the second coming of the 'give us your loightah' sketch. Thank you, Oz!

Canada: Weed Hyperpower?

I worked in the Canadian oil industry until everything went to shit in 2015, now everyone I know has transitioned into the weed industry

Literal hash oil refineries and shit employing chemical engineers and operators. Everything is built and ready to go everyone is just waiting for legalization. Once other countries begin to legalize they will hire Canadians and pay them $420/hr as consultants to set up industrial weed operations. TRILLIONS of dollars in profit are just waiting to be made.

Flag
Yes, I do

My plant can process 1 metric ton of weed into hash oil daily

It gives me great pride that a Slovenian knows what that is hahahaha

And yeah the big Lez show is pretty funny. It's like Rick and Morty but actually funny, there are so many classic Australian jokes though do you go alright understanding it?

>flag
>yes
I just get pretty paranoid and weird so I don't like to do it even with my good friends.

Are you fucking serious? :|

When will Australia legalise recreational use?

Can you tell me what snus is?

Is it true you guys don't smoke spliffs? Only full green joints cuz? Damn I feel like a Wendy

Yes and it's just some tiny random ass company, who knows what the big weed companies are doing

Snus is tobacco you put under your lip.
Athletes do it as it doesn't fuck up your lungs.

Goodness me mate

What are they going to do with all that hash oil?

>Michigan
>High right now

Package that shit and sell it online probably, you can already order weed products online to your door and it's not even legal yet, the police don't bother enforcing laws lmao

youtu.be/iygEMPsDbqE

>Flag
>No, contrary to popular stereotype, getting drunk is much more common than smoking weed (only low lives smoke weed).

Good on em

youtu.be/dQqx6x5IgRU

But getting drunk doesn't feel as nice, and I think it's probably worse for your organs isn't it?

Flag
All drugs should be illegal.

What about tobacco and alcohol?

I'm bored cunt where are you from

I support banning all tobacco and most alcohol. Alcohol would get some exceptions for cultural reasons

NO and NEVER!!!

Yup. It has always worked so well.

>bin
>yes

Flag
Yes, occasionally

I've re watched the big lez show so many times I ended up understanding almost every little detail. To me just listening to the accents on the background is still the funniest shit. Truly a masterpiece. Can't wait for the next episode on the 22nd which is coincidentally my birthday

personal opinion =/= functional legislation
You may say i'm a dreamer

I smoke weed everyday nigga

I smoked weed a few times with friends a few years ago, was pretty comfy honestly. But now I'm poor and have no friends so can't get it anymore.

Legislation has never worked.
Like it or not people will always want to get wasted.

Flag.

Nah, im not into it, but i do enjoy myself some drinks

I am just rewatching the one where they are getting gamma radiation from space by setting up the satellite dish on the roof. The owl is so fucking funny do you know the story about it? He sounds like a different voice actor or standing in an echoey room or something hahahahaha

nah yeah nah sorry mate

Fucken stinging Roger

best part of the joint mate

Do you even exhale?

>flag
>Yeah, on and off since I was 18. I love it more than alcohol. But I need to get a new job so I quit at the end of last month because I'm paranoid about being drug tested.

I smoked weed heavy for about 6 years with huge bongs
Now once every 4/5 weeks

i wasn't going to smoke tonight and then i saw this thread

Weeeeeed lmaooo amirite gais eheheheee leeegablaze it eyyy
Drug users are actual scum, they should be hanged

check out this looser having a breakdown!

i was offered a joint once. i refused.

I'm loose as fuck

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-saaya-irie-s-nipple-l38eh5t/answers/new.html