youtube.com/watch?v=BdnwXiwnDaM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrYl_pRRXvI
youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Twin Peaks generals on Sup Forums

cant' wait for maximum comfy

>botox.png

This entire show will be a series of advertisements for various plastic surgeons.

This is how you do fucking teasers and shit, show as little as possible, but setting the tone. Love it

Whoa, a terrible TV show is back! This time with everyone looking old as shit!

Generals are a cancer. It's going to be a bunch of retards spamming who their waifu is.

This will surely be an instant classic. Just like X Files after it came back.

With the return of David Lynch and Mark Frost heading it and managing every episode, I can't help but have my hopes up this time.

Showtime has me nervous though.

Wait this show has waifus? I'll watch it.

We really need a waifu general.

Who is this old fuck?

Zozzle looks like shit.

roll

Lynch could be senile though. It's been a while since he directed something so we never know

>episode 1
>they make jokes about trump

its that captain guy from HIMYM

NOthing good ever came out of tv/film related generals.

Fucking /lit/ has general for questions about Plato, Socrates and Aristotle.

Sup Forums has fucking /got/ spam

>general for questions about Plato, Socrates and Aristotle.
that sounds awful

>Lynch could be senile though.

Sounds like a benefit if anything.
Lynch is at his best when he's out of his mind.

Probably to your plebeian neophyte brain, but it has been very helpful to me personally.

helpful in what way

In coming up with ad hominems it looks like.

I hope this wont be the trainwreck that the new X-Files season was.

This show literally has the best waifus of all time.

Why do people keep making the comparison? X-files was never even half the show Twin Peaks was in the first place.

The only way this is going to be any good is if they expound on the black/white lodges.

More like, if they don't expound on anything. Mystery is the core element of TP and you're opinion a shit.

They expanded on it in fire walk with me and it didn't get rid of any mystery. It just made me want some garmonbozia

oh god no

expound =/= expand
"expound" implies explanation.
there's no doubt the mythology will be expanded.

>16:9

is the original twin peaks worth watching i don't watch a lot of tv

>Current TV show follows current TV standards
Are you mad FWWM was widescreen too?

No, I watched it on VHS.

>tfw i stop watching right after i hit that botanist faggot who wouldn't leave his house

was this a mistake?

Yes.

Shadows of Blue Velvet. Cooper entering out of the darkness is reminscent of Sandy's introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=UrYl_pRRXvI

Yes.

the girls aren't going to be cute anymore, they're all like 50 now

did you even watch the first series? twin peaks has absolutely top tier waifus.
donna won't be returning but i think all the others will be

>maclachlan refusing a long-planned romance between cooper and another character
still upset with that, the second half of s2 wouldn't have been as bad if only that would have been approved

"We're ALL living a Black Lodge of sorts, what with President You-Know-Who in charge!"

*Cast stares into camera*

>the girls aren't going to be cute anymore, they're all like 50 now
dude, have you seen the cast list?

Wasn't all of this shot before Trump was even campaigning? Shooting has been done for quite a while.

I haven't actually, figured it'd be mostly the same cast

no but i know lynch brought in a bunch of hack musicians to act in it

I'm mistaken, they wrapped in April 2016. I really doubt there will be any Trump jokes though.

Agent Cooper: President Trump is a real bad apple.
Gordon Cole: What?
Agent Cooper: President Trump is a real bad apple!
Gordon Cole: What?
Agent Cooper: President Trump! A bad apple!
Gordon Cole: President Trump? He's a racist!
Agent Cooper: 10-4, Gordon.

There are a bunch of new cast members. There will be new waifus. Also, Naomi Watts is in it and I'm claiming her already as my momfu.

Will Diane return?

Lynch brings in all kind of non actors into his stuff. If he can get a good performance out of Jim Belushi, he can get one out of anyway.

*Anyone, not anyway
I need caffiene

i member...

>we want the half-life audience

i hope they don't just rely on nostalgia. i hope this is a fucking dark nightmarish epic. fuck i so want this to be good.

>DR PAVEL

Oh yes...

I like that Monica Bellucci and Jim Bellushi are beside each other...

It's in alphabetical order.

this is gonna suck

Will it have lots of sensical and relevant dance numbers?
youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI

kyle maclachlan is my waifu

*husbando

you suck.

I hope the new season alienates people.

All its missing is based Goggins.

ITT: Pretentious faggots

>calls other people pretentious while acting like a condescending twat

You can't deny the massive nosedive in quality during S2, but I honestly don't recall ever feeling like I wasn't entertained by any of it.

Even during its worst moments, like the fucking James getting on his bike and just going subplot, I found great enjoyment in how much I fucking hated that little shit.

I'm still mad about this. Fuck that cunt for screwing up that pairing

they're gonna have Matthew Lillard? Damn, I love him

Best girl Lucy still looks great, faggot.

I am a little bit worried about how many new cast members they have added, seems like way to much. I trust Lynch though.

Laura was born to make movies with Lynch her face is so fucking weird.

>Laura Derrn's face
>weird

she is extremely cute and hot dude

Her face is fucking weird m8.

I heard the reason was that he was dating the actress who played Donna. She was a total drama whore and forced the writers to break up that pairing because she was jealous.

I'm really just happy that David Lynch is FINALLY doing something instead of being a lazy old fuck, good lord

yep, that's mentioned in the episode guide in she also apparently had a serious on-set rivalry with sherilyn fenn, who played audrey

I'm not surprised she's not returning because she looks worse than anything the black lodge could create these days

how can you see lucy as anything but worst girl
she literally cucked andy because he didn't own a sports jacket

>According to Frost, Lara Flynn Boyle, who was romantically involved with Kyle MacLachlan at the time, had effectively vetoed the Audrey-Cooper relationship, forcing the writers to come up with an alternative.[55][56] Sherilyn Fenn corroborated this claim in a 2014 interview, stating, "[Boyle] was mad that my character was getting more attention, so then Kyle started saying that his character shouldn’t be with my character because it doesn’t look good, ’cause I’m too young... I was not happy about it. It was stupid."

well fuck off back to /lit/, my man.
we've had enough of your pissy bitch comparisons and hurr durr the book was better bullshit.

Sup Forums says that baneposting ruined this board. no it was Sup Forums and /lit/, who actually hate films, so they bring down the vibe here.

you're a faggot

Not him, but generals on Sup Forums are shit, period. They always devolve into circlejerking and endless waifu posting with 5 people in the thread, and any discussion or creativity are smothered. Also, /lit/, unsurprisingly, has better taste in film, as far as I've seen.

pre-emptively claiming Mädchen Amick

/lit/ has better taste in everything. there aren't shitters stopping in /lit/ to talk about the latest book they read, whereas Sup Forums has so many people posting about mass-produced garbage they watched

>/lit/, unsurprisingly, has better taste in film, as far as I've seen.

nope, they hate film.
they always pick on the same few directors. ones like lynch and kubrick that have a very visual style and often denegrate the source material. always the same posters, i recognise them a mile off.

/generals/ are shit, i agree.

X files did have that one great new episode with the lizard guy though. everything else was pretty meh

>there aren't shitters stopping in /lit/ to talk about the latest book they read
sure there are, it's just that, unlike Sup Forums, the board's not drowning in these threads.

>Mädchen Amick
was shelly supposed to be a turk?

>because she looks worse than anything the black lodge could create these days

yes she does

mädchen means girl in german

blondie aged into a fine milf

>tfw sherilyn fenn aged into prime mommy material

then my point still stands

>then
donna > shelly > audrey

>now
shelly > audrey > donna

madchen clearly aged the best, audrey just looks like a natural and average 25 years will do to a person, and we don't like to talk about donna...

kek

Trent Reznor?

Andy had me laughing through season 2, he's so fucking goofy