>marvelets will defend this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/07/08/business/worldbusiness/08iht-disasters.4.14335899.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ha ha yeah so fanni

you done?

>batman v superman
>destruction of Metropolis discussed frequently; people acknowledge supermans destructive abilities and it plays in the story

>civil war
>shuts down a gigantic international airport to have their gay bitch fight
>no one in the civilian world cares; no ones important schedules seem to matter
>planes cannot even land there; stranded in the sky

ffs marvel

Yes, this is the reason marvel sucks and does so poorly. Finally, someone gets it.

If Spidey had not been in the movie they would not have had to do reshoots with CG backdrops.

>skwad

What's that smudge in the bottom left corner?

RDJ knows what it is to live in the streets so he's going to take those jews for every dollar they have, but man he looks so fucking sick of these flicks

Will they ever learn?

DCucks are the absolute worst, amirite?

your mum's pussy juice

>RDJ won't even get inside a costume
>just CGI my face in

He's fucking sick of these movies. They can't even kill him off either since he's bringing them most of the money.

What is this Autobot obsession from WB?

>*relapses internally*

Poor Robert

Daily reminder that all capeshit and dumb meme threads are from ugly shitskins from Twitter and Instagram.

Why do spics love capeshit so much?

>there are literally full grown adults on this board that are loyal to movie "brands" irrespective of the quality of films they produce

How is it that Flash, Doomsday, and Enchantress all look the same, power-wise?

My sister is a huge Marvel fan and also a huge SJW.

I wonder if Sup Forums would like to see how much autism her bedroom has.

I would like to see her toy collection if you catch my drift

show

I'd fuck her pussy if you know what I mean

she does have a huge figureine collection and her walls are covered in all female superhero shit

also
she has the lego female ghosbusters

What am I lookin at?

She's very chaste.

Inserting anything into her vajayjay causes her a lot of pain.

>DCucks will defend this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

come on lads why do you do this to yourselves

They have one effect they know how to do, and by God, they're going to use it.

"Realism"

It's the suit that's CG'd in to be fair.

What PS3 game is this?

It's one freakin airport, who cares? Go land somewhere else, like the millions of other airports everywhere.

You're all sad as fuck.

Looks good. Also the cinematography is vastly better than anything in Civil War.

Yeah, yellow lightning is probably too cartoonish for Snyder.

Embarrassing.

kek

>mudskins will still pay to see this

This looks terrible, not as bad as civil war but still. It looks like it came out of some shitty ps2 game. The whole final act of BVS was a typical blockbuster CGI shitfest. How old are you seeing as how you think this looks good

>Looks good

How in the fuck?

There's no way this is an actual scene from that flick.

>Looks good.

Fucking delusional

>Man of Steel's the best movie on the entire image

What's your point?

Winter Soldier is far superior to Man of Steel in my opinion

It is user.

>DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE A VIDEO GAME
>DUDE THIS CAN'T BE REAL
>DUDE I'M BEING COMPLETELY SINCERE AND TOTALLY NOT EXAGGERATING MY REACTION TO IT

thor would batter superman m8

>sokovia is destroyed in one movie
>new york in another
>load of skyship things crash in DC
>big fight between the avengers dividing them
>Hydra
>the mandarin
>the hulk rampaging
>various other organisations causing trouble

how come the planet hasnt torn itself apart from a tanked economy and peoples fear?

>Sup Forums says capeshit sucks and it's only for plebs, kids, and man children
>the only Sup Forums talks about is capeshit

Really makes you think

Imagine being into capeshit unironically

really stimulates the neurons

Dude
legitimately looks like a bad video game cutscene. There's no denying it

>wow look how shitty this camrip i found on youtube looks
No argument here.

t. Shitskin that made this thread

Tragedies tend not to hurt the economy. There'd probably have to be a fuck load of spending that would stimulate it if anything.

Imagine being DCucks in this thread and having to be all like "damn, BvS, you fuckin' capekino, all kino with your tight plot and horrific jesus imagery. I would totally have marathons with you, both anonymous and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another direct-to-video on his 4k monitor. Like seriously imagine having to be DCuck and not only sit in that chair while Snyder flaunts his disgusting editing in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the bad CGI and green screens, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while Lex Luthor perfected the cringe. Not only having to tolerate this monstrous fucking Doomsday but this haughty attitude as everyone itt tells Snyder he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BvS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch this vidya fucking CGI fest contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of Under the Red Hood and The Dark Knight Returns and later alleged Marvel victims for the ENTIRE DAY coming straight out of the basement in mom's house. You've never even seen anything this fucking boring before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on WB exec's foreheads as they push out blatant JL ads suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to waste your money to sit there and revel in their "capekino (for that is what they call it)" film, the film Snyder worked so hard for with personal reshoots in the previous months. And then the BvS calls for another jesus pic, and you know you could JUST every single movie in the expanded universe before the Mouse could convert you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking DCuck. You're not going to lose your dignity over this. Just bear it. Watch the movie and bear it.

so if they did a DC vs MCU fight film who would they match person to person

Batman vs Iron man?(rich billionaires using suits)
Captain america vs Wonder woman (both have similar traits
Superman vs Thor (gods of course)
Flash vs quiksilver
Enchantress vs scarlet witch
antman vs cyborg
hulk vs doomsday

True, they could also just land in an unused field or road, it's just temporary.

Iron man
WW
Thor
Flash
SW
Ant man
Doomsday

>This is what DCEU fans get to look forward to in 2017

>TRIdent with five points
bravo snyder

>feeling the need to choose sides

DC - rich fella in a suit with no superhuman powers brings together a group of people with powers to fight evil

MCU - rich fella in a suit with no powers brings together a group of people with powers to fight evil

Xmen - bald guy in a wheel chair sends schoolkids and teachers to fight in battles against his best friend and also helps secure rights for mutantkind

xmen wins every time

good post

That's The New 52 to be fair. They gave him a 5 pointed "trident".

Jfc I didn't even notice that before. Why the hell does it look so bad.

How do you fuck up a fucking trident of all things. Its so fucking easy.

That makes sense considering Snyder is a casual.

He was in an LA jail for 6 months, which was probably pretty bad, but then he was in a drug treatment secure facility for 1.5 years. He called that "prison" when the only controversy in that clinic was having too many doctors per inmate and they were sleeping on the job. Boo hoo, he had to eat bad food and couldn't snort cocaine.

>spending money gives you more money
>tfw libcuck economy memes will NEVER EVER go away

In the comics it usually goes like this.

Don't forge Cyborg's probable hidden embedded Brainiac loincloth.

>I need orange slices!

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at this flick makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this quip. I've lost interest in all quips, besides this. Quips that are considered "funny" by the general shill population don't cut it for me anymore.

This quip really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never spout it. If only it knew I existed in this life, if only it knew my deep profound love for it. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at this movie. I'll never spout this quip, but I'll continue to love it until the day I die.

>Hack snyder doesn't read comix.

Man, why do they always match Blue Beetle against Black Panther.

Ted would get anihilated in 15 seconds.

Nice strawman. People spending more money definitely helps improve the economy no matter how you look at it. The problem is people need to have money they can spend.

>If three is cool, then five will be better

The ruling theme of all these movies

>DC literally stands for 'Didn't count'

much like their box office records then.

PRIME!

>gives you more money
Gives who money? What does that even mean?

Marvel is the Shonen Jump of Western comics

They should have left Doomsday for one of the later films, and he should have had the same backstory as in the comics.

As it is they shot their load before they even got their pants off, so now what?

>People spending more money definitely helps improve the economy no matter how you look at it. The problem is people need to have money they can spend.
Oh yeah, if your people rob some other country and spend that stolen money at home, that does improve the economy, you're right. If you print money, give it away and people spend it, nothing actually happened at all. You just gave people free shit while pretending you didn't. Wall street will be nice enough to go along with it for a while, but they know. They all know. And when it blows up, they'll be safe.

>If you print money, give it away and people spend it, nothing actually happened at all.
No one suggested anything remotely like that though, did they?

Justice League
Solo movies (flash, batman and aquaman)
Justice League 2

And that's that. DC doesn't work with endless stories and villains of the week like Marvel's movies

Cool, let's blow up New York to make us all rich you dumbfuck.

>stimulating the economy means everyone is richer
You can't seriously be this retarded, can you?

ITT: how to bait manchildren retards into fighting over the products of corporations that don't give one shit about them
Congrats, OP

Alan Greenspan had to basically sell the FED to the chinese prevent a total collapse in 2001 though

>implying you weren't 3 years old back then

Nice strawman. Keep making up arguments no one has made.

Also they should have used Hank Henshaw instead of the Cyborg guy they have in Justice League, especially since they're going with the Death of Superman angle anyway.

>a million other airports
>because fuel doesnt exist

When people say "people spending money is good", that's exactly what they're suggesting. As for that guy , he's suggesting that government spending money on reconstruction projects is somehow good for the economy. Why we're not blowing up hospitals left and right if it's good for the economy, that I'll never know.

>had to
Ha ha, no. US politicians would just rather sell the country out than eat into the tax breaks they give the people who own them. Hell, a large proportion of the most profitable corporations in the US basically pay zero tax because the subsidies they get (but don't need) cancels it out.

I am big marvel movies fan, but that does look like shit. so op you are proven wrong.

Nobody is saying that. Spending money using your actual money is good for the economy. You know, that thing called a paycheck? You get it from a job?

The government has more than enough money to allocate to disaster relief (see Katrina) along with help from private inverstors. Nobody is saying that a lot of people would be hurt, but the economy overall would benefit thanks to a large increase in workforce (construction makes up 5% of the nation's employment).

You have a poor understanding of economics, here's an article citing empirical evidence: nytimes.com/2008/07/08/business/worldbusiness/08iht-disasters.4.14335899.html

As for your last question, why are we not blowing up hospitals? That should be pretty self-evident and I'm hoping you were being facetious.

wouldn't be hurt*

Because the government couldn't care less about the working class. They'd rather have them sucking on the teet of welfare than give them a job because that's cheaper, and means they wouldn't have to tax their mates a smidge more. You don't need to blow shit up to get massive infrastructure projects under way, but that'll do it too. The golden age of US growth was when the government was taxing sensibly and spending all it could on infastructure, not like the corporatism of today.

>BvS
Discussing events that occurred in the movie BEFORE
>Civil War
No discussion of the events that happen IN the movie itself. Because that would be fucking retarded destruction of the pacing and thrust of the narrative at that point.

And yes, you would think that if an inevitable fight between superheroes were to occur they would shut down an airport. Are you really that fucking dense that you think that an airport being shut down for a few minutes to hours obliterates your suspension of disbelief in a fucking superhero movie?

What did you expect? A news anchor on the scene complaining about it? Or some rushed business people running away despite the fact that the airport was already shut down? Or did you want to see Iron Man make the phone call and have to argue with the people involved about schedules of people flying?

Fucking autistic m8.

I also enjoyed the Playstation 2.

>Literally unfinished cgi footage from a deleted scene
>L-looks good guys! Dynamic filming technique!

It doesn't really matter since it wasn't in the film, but the fact that someone felt the need to claim it was good is fucking pathetic.