Radiohead is shit

How do we get rid of the people that like radiohead from Sup Forums? They not only have the worst taste, but they have the worst quality posts. Open to any suggestions.

start by killing yourself

I too want the catalog to consist of nothing but 6ix9ine threads

everybody below this line is gay

I'm straight.

Everyone above the line is gay.

I need an actual answer. What the hell has gone over this cursed board that they shun what was originally THE essential Sup Forumscore band? Is it because of the influx of Normies and Plebs who infested this board and brought forth "fun" and "poptimist" music here? Is it the Sup Forums invasion that brought forth the "soyboy" memes and destroyed "pretentious" music to replace it with "masculine" musicians? Or is it genuinely a shift in opinion caused by their constant omnipresence on independent music sites like these? Either way, we're losing too much.

interesting

We don't and you quit being a whiny baby about people liking different things?

alt-normies from Sup Forums who think they're outsiders bc they're conservative have found this board

unironically this. its a bunch of newfags i tell ya

sure, pal

lmao Sup Forums hates radiohead because they're neoliberals. People hate radiohead because they're entry level shit. Nothing more.

just stop replying to their posts, let them be the faggots that they are

>I need an actual answer.
They're shit.

For those of you that require a reason as to why radiohead is so hated: Thom Yorke

entry level isn't bad though, dipshit.

t. homosexual

I don't think that the radiohead posters are that bad. What's bad is the 6ix9ine and grimes soybois who can't go a day without validation of their shit taste.

>but they have the worst quality posts.
How do you expect people to treat you seriously when you post something so blatantly wrong like this
Look at this board, there plenty of more annoying things to complain about other than fucking people that like radiohead.

>there plenty of more annoying things to complain about other than fucking people that like radiohead
Such as?

See

This is the chickens coming back to the roost to all the Radiohead fans that bashed the U2 fans. Sucks when the barrel points at you doesn't it.

BTW - Get used to it. It is only going to get worse.

that's not a criticism

So what? I've seen threads bashing and praising both Radiohead and U2. It's almost as if a board of anonymous posters can have different opinions at any given time.
Also this.
and this.

just filter Radiohead if you're so obsessed

between this, 69, and other pop trash, this board is only relevant for children with no taste anyway now.

shitposting only is master race

radiohead has always been Sup Forumscore, newsoy

I want to go back brahs

Radiohead is soyboy garbage but at least it's not rap. Sup Forums is officially a Dylan board now

you will not be missed

''We'' don't need to get rid of them, but yeah they are a bunch of circlejerking faggots.