Season 4 f*cking when?

season 4 f*cking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NO8V72pDw1o&fmt18
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KrdjAPohc
youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When he finishes his pranks. They take time.

Everybody knows who he is by now. It will just be a bunch of gay unfunny staged shit.

"The Trump Organization is run by one man: Donald J Trump. Their business is real estate development, investing, brokerage, sales and marketing, and property management. But business wasn't good. That's when they called me.

I had a crazy idea, and it needed the okay from the man on top, Mr. Trump himself. My idea: run for the president of the United States.

Needless to say Don loved the idea.

>That time Nathan told a PR agent he had a small penis after he refused to promote his shit flavored frozen yogurt.

This show is a gift from god. Can't wait for Season 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=NO8V72pDw1o&fmt18

>I'm not a penis expert. What are you talking about?

Most of the people he visits have small businesses and don't watch Comedy Central.
If he did a prank movie like Sacha Baron Cohen did with Borat then he would never be able to do pranks again.

I can't wait for it to come out that the shop in NYC or wherever that started charging like 7% more for being a biological male was actually a Nathan For You sketch. I have to believe no one is actually retarded enough to have unironically proposed and then implemented that, but maybe I just have too much faith in people.

kek

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KrdjAPohc
>"I aree to pay all legal fees and damages..."

I swear to God, I hope Nathan is Trump's campaign manager. Everything would make so much sense.

>that qt denying eating shit before

that PR guy was a cunt jesus

Looks like you're eating quints

>quints in a Nathan 4U thread

CIA?

Witnessed and wasted

Came to post this

checked and wasted. kys, my man

DENY

NOTHING

>that episode where customers wanting discounted gas have to participate in round after round of bizarre challenges and they all keep going and nathan is dumbfounded and runs out of things for them to do

that's the same one where they're hiking up the mountain, right? that might be my favorite segment

youtube.com/watch?v=6vbCKava_JE

top kekr

>"Mmmm....it's got some other familiar flavors in it...."

hopefully never

That guy munches scat for real

my mom got me a Taiga jacket for XMAS after watching that episode with her

reddit: the post

Bane?

>mfw I realized Nathan invented planking and dabbing and mannequin challenge

I know but it's anecdotal but one of my ex coworkers told me that his brother was on the show in an episode of season 1
after he overheard me talking about the show with someone else
I checked the episode and sure enough the last names were the same
But anyway he told me the show is all staged and they got paid to do it

I wish this was a real episode now

shits back on the menu boys!

Let's make a petition for the president to bring it down as an executive order

post more top tier episodes

Oh my god. I would be so enthralled.

when?

you need to see the hero and claw of shame if you haven't

10/10

>Nathan almost became a sex offender just as a punchline to a joke

fucking classic

>you drink the pee of the grandson when you're scared you know

The entire campaign can easily be a season or a movie.

>Claw of Shame episode
>"we've blurred your faces so the community doesn't ask you why you let your children do this for 100 bucks."
>the faces are barely blurred

Hopefully never

Atrocious show

Let's settle this once and for all: how faked is NFY?

I kind of doubt it's majorly faked, since there's no recognizable actors in it at all. But I've heard the stitch the scenes together differently from reality to add awkwardness, which I wouldn't be surprised about. His AMA on reddit claimed that it's all real, which I kind of doubt. At the very least the security guard, felon Santa, Jack Garbarino, and the detective had to know they were getting memed.

FUND IT

Will there ever be a webm of nathan harassing theatergoers with a lantern and head mounted flashlight in the middle of a movie?

The Exorcism during the Ghost Realtor episode is possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

>"I don't mind being on the board cause I'll share and share and share..."

SOmething might happen here and if it does SO WHAT!