Reminder that this board is so underage and uncultured that they don't even know who pic related is without googling...

Reminder that this board is so underage and uncultured that they don't even know who pic related is without googling. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you cant

Lucy?

>Implying I didn't used to watch Nick at Nite when I was younger

Bane?

Which one is worse, not knowing or knowing but having never watched her and making this thread to feel superior on a garbage board?

>I Love Lucy
>cultured

if i don't know who they are, they're no longer relevant

i used to watch all the lucy shows on nick at nite. i actually liked nick at nite better than day time nick.

IMDb says she was known as a tv show actress. I don't watch plenty of tv shows so yeah.

Lucielle ball but who cares

Tv shows are for the pleb masses

Literally who?

you hit her pretty hard there rick

My father had an obsession with Lucille Ball. We even had a picture of her hanging above our toilet. I stared into her cold dead eyes every time I took a piss.

>Le film nerds

keep sucking that jew cock

mary is the superior oldschoolfu

>sitcoms
>cultured
There are only 5 sitcoms in history that you could give that title to. Seinfeld, curb, Malcolm in the middle, sunny, and Frasier.

women are funny, get over it

>curb
>malcolm
>sunny

why are these considered sitcoms again?

>this is his response
You watch a jew box

how is curb and sunny not a sitcom

And never paid for a dime of it, skip or mute every commercial.

>Not Jenny

"Loooooccciiiieee!"

the old bitch from watchmen

I only know her because of the kino known as Rat Race. I also learned about Hitler that way.

If I may take liberties.
Co-creator of.........Star Trek.

Either Vixen Vogel's mom or Faye Reagan.
Amirite?

Because, even if they transcend other sitcoms and create a league all their own, they are still at heart sitcoms.

I'd like to enter her sanctuary if you know what I mean

That's like calling Alan Ladd Jr. the co-creator of Star Wars. The Jews are in full force in this thread.

Shes the person that helped to start star trek. No really

These responses better be memery, I will blow my fucking stack if they aren't.

Your Desi(You) Productions.

The most superior desu

Not him but there's a handful of really great tv shows/miniseries whose directors are also classic film directors:

Berlin Alexanderplatz;
Scenes From A Marriage;
Dekalog;

I am pretty sure someone who watches tv shows more than occasionaly can rec some more...

Hey user I don't give a shit about television

Why are you not interested in all the formats of motion pictures when they can be just as great as any film (like pic related?)

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

>implying most older millennial weren't parked in front of Nick At Nite every night for years on end

Archie Bunker? I dream of Jeannie? Bewitched? The Rifleman aka Chuck Conners? Clint Eastwood in Rawhide? Ms.Kitty from Gunsmoke? Mr.Roper from Threes Company?

You've got me stumped OP I don't know who it is in the slightest.

>american proto-sitcoms/proto-soaps
>culture
"no"

Only Dekalog is good out of those three.

Fassbinder in particular is a complete, insincere and inauthentic hack and only beloved by jews and literal cuckolds

some kids really missing out...

>Expecting teenagers in 2016 to know anything about something over 60 years old.

Go to bed grandpa.

yeah because it's not like she acted in films spanning over four decades or anything

What do you think her nipples taste like?

>muh authenticity.

Please emulate your hero David Foster Wallace and suicide your worthless, pretentious ass.

Do they teach movies at the meme school as well?

Fuck you nigga I was born in 2003 how am I supposed to know actors from the 80s

i love lucy was never funny

They'd taste of fresh semen if I had my way family

Lucy was a cute bottle blonde.

OMG, I love Greta Garbo!

That's Betty Davis ya retard.

6/10 almost made me reply

Literally who

There ya go OP, most people should recognize her now

>seinfeld
>curb

Jew

Which board is more underage: Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

the best episodes of I Love Lucy are still some of the best sitcoms ever made.

Some big eyed nigger, who gives a shit
>hur dur i'm so le smart look at me

To really understand her significance, you need to have been an adult in the 1950s, and those people are nearly all dead.

What Lucy did looks dull now just because she was imitated so much by later shows. It's like saying Shakespeare is full of cliches.