Antifa took down a state flag burned it then raised their own

>antifa took down a state flag burned it then raised their own
The state of the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

usflag.org/uscode36.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's illegal.
And also county flags aren't state flags you fucking retard.

I legitimately don't understand how and why any civilized country didn't delegalize antifa yet.

and guess what, they authorities let it happen in ''solidarity''
HAHA AMERICAN LEADERS ARE LITERALLY RAISING COMMUNIST FLAGS IN THEIR POLES

proof?

I'm pretty sure that's treason if a government official did that.

Hennepin County in Minneapolis, MN, allowed the Antifa Flag to be raised over city hall in place of the Hennepin County flag as a “gesture of solidarity” with the folks in Charlottesville.

that's not what treason is

>Chimpanzillians

Why do lefties love waving flags around that mean nothing

I know, but it's called something and i'm almost positive it's illegal
Government officials aren't allowed to raise another organizations flag above their own. Maybe it's different in that state. But I swear I remember hearing something about a law like that.

Go. Minnesota.

goal of antifa is to destroy every country

>Criminal penalties for certain acts of desecration to the flag were contained in Title 18 of the United States Code prior to 1989. The Supreme Court decision in Texas v. Johnson; June 21, 1989, held the statute unconstitutional. This statute was amended when the Flag Protection Act of 1989 (Oct. 28, 1989) imposed a fine and/or up to I year in prison for knowingly mutilating, defacing, physically defiling, maintaining on the floor or trampling upon any flag of the United States. The Flag Protection Act of 1989 was struck down by the Supreme Court decision, United States vs. Eichman, decided on June 11, 1990.

usflag.org/uscode36.html

someone nuke minneapolis please. they're a blight on our lovely area

Seems it was repealed

Why is everyone reposting this image for no fucking reason
I'm seeing it for like 5th time today

the commune states of antifa when

>states

Police can't do anything because then they just are accused of "police brutality."

He was right.

Wow, not Hennepin County's flag. Hennepin County is a huge deal to us Americans, I don't think we will be able to show our faces if Antifa has taken the mighty flag of Hennepin County

oxymoron

They took it down as soon as the protesters disbanded. This wasn't worth starting a riot over.

What a bunch of retards. They probably thought is was a KKK flag.

All those people (finally) got arrested I don't know what the fucking police were doing yesterday though

the *states of the USA

why?
>burned it
I doubt that
>Minnesota
for what purpose, Master Chief?

honestly I don't think it would be a bad idea for the US to split up
our diversity is great in theory but in practice you can't get this many people to agree on things without the application of some serious force, we have different wants and occasionally different needs and there are going to be towns, counties, and even entire states left by the wayside in a country as big as ours in terms of geography and population

>I legitimately don't understand how and why any civilized country didn't delegalize antifa yet.
papi Soros

what part of it do you want to be illegal?

>People getting unreasonably upset over a piece of fabric
Yup. State of the US. God bless this great land.

Respect this is pretty awesome

Alt-right betas never stood a chance

>implying alt-litefags are Nazis

Get your facts straight, gommie

easy on the carrots

HAIL DRUMF

you faggots read too much into this shit. let millennial manchildren play and ignore them.

ErioioirE?

>there are antifa in my country

>I legitimately don't understand how and why any civilized country didn't delegalize antifa yet.
There is a white house petition with 100,000 signatures to have them declared a terrorist organization.

>REEE Fuck Nazis!!!
Both sides suck chode.