What went so right?

What went so right?

Day 69 being AOTY is what went right

why do I see this guy on here so much? is this the new grimes?

people have to get their identity from somewhere
it's just a shame it's come to this

guaranteed replies: the person meets guaranteed shitposting: the board

pretty much

I'm 99% sure it's like one or two basement dwellers

it has to be.. Its been going on for days. they keep spamming the same threads over and over and over.

>elipses

Go back soyboy

Yep

SCUM GANG

seriously. Ill freely admit im a neet and stay on mu all day. The fact that i see this shit all day every day makes me think about how pathetic the people who probably dont go to work or school that spam mu all day with this shit are and makes me feel better about myself

haha fucking loser

let me guess you consume soy daily as well

Ding ding ding

viral marketing. same shit was going over and over for couple of year when marketers just shill this shit branch of rap artists for few months, than nobody gives a shit when they cash out?

remember lil pup? remember xxxt? all of them were spamed as shit but once they stop selling shills disappeared too.

I can see you in action. This is obvious some sort of coordinated effort. Its very transparent. a forced meme

Not a very good one. I can just imagine what a nihilistic loser you are in real life. How your entire day revolves around spamming the same thing on the same board over and over again.

At least i am self aware

nice projecting neet faggot

literally laughing at you

you are in the same boat. I see you posting the same thing every day. You lack the self awareness to realize what a cancer you are so you act out in a nihilistic manner

your lack morality.

Your continued attack upon everyone as being "soyboys" is the actual projection at your own lack of masculinity

as if the products you consume make any difference in whtere someone is a man or not.

You are lost in the capitalist spectacle.

not even reading your posts mainly just laughing as you spill soy all over the thread haha

oh yes. buy a big car, buy a house. thats what makes you a real man™

CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME

>t.

that's exactly the consumer type of today

No one will remember this sub-human trash after a couple of months when he inevitably dies from an overdose.