Redraw your continent or country borders so that they make sense

north americans need not apply, i perfected our borders already see pic

great b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

>global warming.jpg

>CULOmbia

Based Cascadia master race.

Is this the balkanization thread?

Without an international border to stop them, Toronto-Buffalo-Detroit probably merge into a Judge Dredd-like megacity
I unironically want this

uhm try again sweaty connecticut is new england also why does vermont get a republic?

new england without mass is retarded

ty for not including new haven area in my CT new england

good

connecticut is in new england in that only new haven aka new york lite is gone
good riddance

^

i guess.....

Delet this.

ok thats fine as long as the northern bits are still in

Vermont was an independent republic a long time ago with OP's borders
With the US falling apart Vermont finally has the chance to take the west bank of Lake Champlain back from New York

Northern and Southern New England have culturally diverged over the last century. Northern New England today has a lot more in Common with the Canadian maritime than with Boston

be that as it may, boston is the heart of new england. northern new england is really cool though and perhaps it is the best part of the region.

eh the leafs should just annex all of new england 2bh

no

I mean, I chose to separate them because I want nothing to do with the imperialists down in Boston(BUILD YOUR OWN FUCKING POWER LINES), but you could easily combine them with the North and the Maritimes. Politically it's what would likely happen in a balkanized North America. N. NE and the Maritimes just wouldn't have many people or much of an industry.

Come York or come Hampshire, come traitors or knaves,
If ye rule o'er our land ye shall rule o'er our graves;
Our vow is recorded–our banner unfurled,
In the name of Vermont we defy all the world!

If we're ever balkanized we need to bring the old flag back. The tree looks a lot less tacky too.

stop being a gay vermonter and come hug the rest of your fellow new englanders
also i dont appreciate the southern NE racism..

>CSA and Texas separate things
tired of this meme, we're different but we would never be separate countries if both of us were out of the US

I've lived my entire life (except for college, in upstate New York) in New Hampshire and the poster you're replying to is absolutely correct. Northern New England is a cultural block, and the Adirondacks could probably be integrated. Southern New England is entirely different and it's own thing, not much liked by Northern New England. It should be obvious from our politics and institutions.

>this is what northern new englanders actually believe

Northern New England would still be shit as its own country, but if New York city was part of its own country Boston would be part of it (Bos-Wash is not naturally separable). Northern New England is too tied economically from southern New England to separate so it must be part of the same country as all of Bos-Wash. A sad reality.

MEGACITY
ONE

I don't know I've spent my life in the new england states and while I agree that northern new england is different from southern new england, I still however feel like that difference is completely expected and natural and also that the difference isn't great enough to balkanize new england into two different parts. I get tired of northern new englanders who shit all over boston, even people in connecticut do it, but you can't deny that it is currently the heart of NE.

that's what happens when there's only one major city in your entire region

Hartford would be a great city... IF THE NIGGERS DIDNT COME.

I've often heard the phrase up here: "Boston is the worst place in the civilized world, but at least it's civilized"(The civilized world being New England)

I see no reason why midwest would submit to new york city rule.