OFFICIAL Brit Marling Power Rankings

Another Earth > The East > Sound of My Voice > The OA

Don't even try to dispute this.

Sidenote: How does she always look so damn comfy in all her movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's the most autistic looking perosn i've ever seen.

I don't get that at all.

>She's the most nicest looking perosn i've ever seen.

FTFY

That's just her lazy eye.

The Sound of My Voice >>> everything else she's been in because you see her cute tiny little titties and her big white fat ass at the same time.

FROM THE "MOVIES" IN WHICH SHE HAS ACTED THAT I HAVE WATCHED:

1. "THE SOUND OF MY VOICE".

2. "I ORIGINS".

3. "ANOTHER EARTH".

4. "THE EAST".

5. "THE KEEPING ROOM".

"THE OA" IS A TELEVISION PROGRAM, THEREFORE, IT IS IN ANOTHER CATEGORY.

How was The OA? I love Brit and didn't even realize until recently she was in it

I like it. She's also the co-creator of the show

I'm watching the keeping room right now. I'd seen Another Earth and I origins, and after OA I wanted to check out her other work.
Good movie if you like movies about the south or the civil war. Her accent is shit, though.

IT IS BEAUTIFULLY DONE, AND PERFECTLY CRAFTED.

MY SECOND FAVOURITE TELEVISION PROGRAM OF YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SIXTEEN.

THIS IS HOW SENTAI DRAMA IS MADE WELL.

THE COSTUME DESIGN WAS GREAT ALSO; EVERYTHING WITH WHICH BRIT MARLING IS INVOLVED IS EXCELLENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

Cool, her best movies happen to be the ones she co-wrote, plus I have a soft spot for drama with a sci-fi twist

IT MEANS TEAM-ORIENTED DRAMA, BECAUSE OF THE TWO TEAMS OF FIVE. ©] }

Are the last two episodes of OA meant to only be 30/40minutes?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A DRAMA IS? IF NOT, SEARCHENGINE THE WORD; IF SO, SAVE THE DATUM.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SENTAI "WORK" IS? IF NOT, SEARCHENGINE THE WORD; IF SO, SAVE THE DATUM.

NOW, TAKE THE DATA "SENTAI", AND "DRAMA", AND SYNTHESIZE THE TERM "SENTAI DRAMA", WHICH DESCRIBES A DRAMATIC "WORK" WITH A STYLE, OR ELEMENTS, CHARACTERISTIC OF SENTAI "WORKS".

I wish she'd more normie, unpretentious stuff.

I genuinely think they started running out of money somewhere around the halfway point. The last quarter of the season just feels so rushed and out of place compared to all the thoughtful, patient, slow build-up present in the rest of the show.

I WILL ARGUE WITH YOU

Sound of My Voice > Another Earth > The OA > The East > I Origins

No power gaps.

Also, Arbitrage, The Keeping Room, The Better Angels and that one episode of Community she was in are definite Britkino companion pieces.

Also
>tfw no Brit Marling gf

>that one episode of Community

that was the one where they thought the other was a lesbian and were just friends with each other to seem more progressive right?

Das it mane

We even get her in a fedora

Another Earth
Sound of My Voice
The East
The OA
I, Origins

while i enjoyed aspects of OA and Origins, i felt overall they disappointed me. OA in particular it was the ending and the unevenness of the story. Origins was just silly, but that Radiohead song at the end made it worth watching. i don't think her collaborations have reached the heights of Another Earth or Sound of My Voice, AE, especially. that one knocked my socks off.

also, Brit was pretty good in that seldom seen Richard Gere film, Arbitrage. played a fairly normal daughter of a wealthy tycoon in financial troubles.

"The East" is the best thing she's done.

I really liked her in Babylon, it was a weird show I admit but it was a pretty decent take on the police drama genre.

>AE, especially. that one knocked my socks off

>dat last shot