When the UK leves the EU it will be weakened. We will attack then

When the UK leves the EU it will be weakened. We will attack then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcG9TnvOz1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Justin Trudeau will be enthroned as King Justin I, lord of all the Commonwealth. Then the reclamation will begin.

Britain will still have double your population. They also have a navy and air force superior to yours. Not a single one of you would set foot on England alive, except maybe as POWs rescued from the wreckage of your shitty rowboat fleet.

Yes comrade. The inbreds will not know what hit them

just dont kill people

bcoz they will win

Don't worry fellow neighbour's. Your time shall come soon enough

>amerifats are THIS scared of Canadian military power

we will come for you next

We will purge the Mudslimes from our ancestral homeland

We will enslave the fat Americunts and make them choke on there own "hamburgers". The britbongs will be used as fertilizer for our plants

Maple leaf rising! Make Canada Great for the first time!

>Be Canada
>Have free trade with all of EU without having to be member
>Get rich

ez as fuck boyz

Please accept my home, wealth and flesh as tribute to the glorious King of mankind.

>because it's the current era

Your loyalty has been noted. You shall recieve proper tributes

A

Too easy. The American West Coast and East Coast will either join our empire on their own accord or form an alliance with us. Then, when the rest of their shitty country is outnumbered, they will have no other choice but to join as well, and then we can start invading Asia and Europe.

IT'S TIME FOR COLONIES TO CONQUER THEIR CONQUERORS

FUCKING

Canada will purge the britbongs
In keks name.

FLOWER

>Make Canada Great for the first time!
I keked so hard I can't walk straight tomorrow.

Canada will be at the front line of the extermination of the asiatic people, the Philippines will be filled with 100 million Canadians, China with 1 billion Canadians, we will have the most effective and comprehensive Canadian breeding programme that has ever existed in this universe, a quarter of the worlds population will be Canadian

RISE MY FELLOW CANDIANS AND TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS

But Leafs remember what Justin says..

Watch more of these and do it NAO youtube.com/watch?v=PcG9TnvOz1I

Foolish neighbor. You think only what the media tells you. He will strike when you are least accepting it. And then he will rape your family using maple syrup as lube

"If you commit your enemies to compliance centers until their trust in your leadership is restored, you win."

We will subdue them with niceness.

>men in black pyjamas

>JT waging a war against anything but the patriarchy.

Attack with what, an explanation about how feelings were hurt?

>Canadian army

Got my Nerf gun, waiting for instructions.

>62 percent white

lel

>denmark army
u wot

u m8's can barely get ten guys to hans island to put your cheap fabric flag made in china up

They laugh at us, but the gods smile upon our land and people

It'll happen when New Zealand invades us. So never

Finally Canada will rise.

Fucking maple fag we could invade you just with minnesota and take over canada.

He got knocked down once and got up twice.

Foolish amburgers. Your army will be tired and there diabetes will start to act up in the time it takes them to conquer a bit of toronto

Shit we will just send in 90000 Somalia first by telling them about all the free shit you have. We don't even have to get out of our sofa chairs.

It's treason, then.

What a glorious day for diversity and social justice.