Jeff Rosenstock
Modern Baseball
The Metzingers
Titus Andronicus
Against Me!
PUP

Neutral Milk Hotel

Mumford and Sons

I don't mind if people have gap teeth or a few crooked but when they show their whole fucking gums like the guy on the left it .looks like dentures or a xenomorph.

i hate the soy meme but these niggas look like fucking banshees

AJJ objectively

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0
How can one man be so based?

Alt-J

That well describes indie fags.

Fuck off Sup Forums with this autistic unfunny meme. It's garbage it makes no sense "HURR LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH AN OPEN MOUTH HE LOOKS GAY AND HIS MOUTH IS OPEN XD"

Joy Division

Watch that

Your favorite band

Meant this

>PJW
>BASED

Is xhe triggered? awwwwww poor wittle snowfwake

cry more you fat bitch #resist

Twice

So what's your fav band?

Anal Cunt

ah yes my wife's boyfriend enjoys that

Yeah, that's me, fucko

>holding his mug like a faggot
>craning his head to the side with a feminine glare
>pajamas (who the fuck wears these after like 10 years old?)
somebody needs to end this.

why is this picture so disturbing

“I was in a ska band.”

The more pictures I see of that beard with that facial expression, the less I think of soyboy as a meme and the more I think of it as a mental disorder. What the fuck.

I definitely see myself crushing them with my bare hands.

haha. nigger.

Kkb

Nigga you're getting dumped

because it makes you realize that pol is right

>tfw you have this same beard and have posted dumbass pictures of yourself doing this same gaping mouth thing because you thought you were being random and goofy

you're unironically one of them, I'm so sorry.

Animal Collective

Oh fuck, this vid is actually 100% correct...

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

so is this photo the origin of that numale meme or are they just playing along

It's no surprise. I was born to be a loser. Bisexual, Genderqueer, Furry, Weeaboo, Brony, listening mainly to hair metal, disco, neue deutsche hart and accordion polka. Combine that with my bad genes, poor health and weight - I have no idea why I exist, but I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, even though I've suffered the worst possible pain a human can: cluster headaches. My life is a lovecraftian monstrosity that I cannot bring myself to end for reasons I have not found.

>these are the type of people that have bigger dicks than you
just kill me now

>even though I've suffered the worst possible pain a human can: cluster headaches.
stop drinking soy.

But I don't. I drink cow titty milk and eat beef because veganism is stupid on the cosmic scale. I don't even use soy sauce.

I'm not sure how to fix you, then. Have a doctor test your T levels then you might need to take some supplements. We're all gonna make it, brah. You won't even think about all that stupid gay shit you're into anymore, you'll be too busy thinking about the stick and move game.

AJJ is a real man's band, you fucking beta faggot.

nu-males, without exception, love run the jewels

Boy I can't imagine being you even for a split second. I'm 6'3, 240lbs, in peak physical condition, driven by an unbreakable mentality. Of course the downside is that I'm poor as fuck because I live in Yurop but I don't let any of that bullshit slow me down.

I pray to god that this is irony

Cursed image, do not open

ME
I AM MY FAVOURITE BAND >:)

Top kek I never knew this guy did not even try to hide his Sup Forums affiliation

why are their eyes so lifeless, just cover lower part of their face and look

>I'm 6'3, 240lbs, in peak physical condition, driven by an unbreakable mentality.

Death Grips no doubt

your prayers will probably go unheard

Asian or pajeet?

Dicks aren't everything to masculinity. Not whatsoever.

I kinda feel you. Mom fed me literal soymilj every day. that and a lot of milk. Ended up 6'4", big hands feet dick etc but with light gyno. She ruined my teen years until I had that shit removed.

does he know so much about soy from selling brain force plus?

I pray to god that you’re being ironic, holy fuck

There he is!

Yeah at least you’re not that disgusting crusher faggot from those kkb threads, any sized dick looks better in subtlety than being flaunted off intentionally and either way if you’re at least not as ugly as that guy then you can be too bad off

What the fuck are you talking about? Take a break from the net dude.

anime!

I don't even like the soy meme but holy shit the buzzfeed employees having so little testosterone is fucking gold

>I drink cow titty milk and eat beef because veganism is stupid on the cosmic scale. I don't even use soy sauce.
stop being goofy

Whom the fuck is this man?

those arent the same 2

This is the most reddit post I've seen all week.

Death Grips

>Bisexual, Genderqueer, Furry, Weeaboo, Brony,
>fit all but one
am i soy too

>AN ENDAMAME BEAN

fpbp

spbp

>punk band
>censors their own name
>not even because of any external pressure to do so
>but because it MIGHT be offensive to mudslimes
the definition of low-test. AJJ are pathetic and their music is shit

top answer

This freaks me out a little

soyboys are neckbeards, baldings with gaping mouths
but i'm a feminine soft skinned androgynous guy that doesn't smile
am i a soyboy too?

no, you're cute :3

:,)

You're prolly ugly but not soy

>white people fuck
Whatdidhemeanbythis

we didn't mean to hit so close to home
*eyes narrow*
it's fine to be the future of mankind
*eyes bleed*
where did I put my musket

>PJW

Please stop taking photographs of me and my grandfather

DEATH GRIPS!!!!!!!!

could someone outline the sound argument regarding the connection between soya and the emasculation of men such as myself

its a meme alt right cucks hold on to that came from research that eating soy """might""" reduce testosterone

haha well it's very funny and i enjoy it very much unironically
still doesn't describe why men have started to act like this though. what's the real reason?

less bullying, more communities to accept them
if someone shits on them for opening their yap when opening a nintendo switch, what do these grown babies care about? they can just block them

But Sup Forums is mainly an anime website?

His mouth is alien.

>alt right cucks
epic

Do people really take this fagget seriously? He works for Info Wars for Christ’s sake.

t. soyman

women won. these soy memes aren't gonna do shit, they're not gonna lead to renewed man movement. men lost his place in this world, and everything he held dear will continue be dilapidated

trump didn't do shit, pol didn't do shit, it's over.

this is the worst fucking meme photo ever taken honestly

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DENIAL
No! I refuse to succumb to this disgusting disease. We must hatch a beautiful plan for the alternative. I suggest we learn genetics, so that way we can spontaneously birth our own offspring. Doing so will render all females obsolete, as their only purpose is to sustain the human race for as long as possible. What say you, comrade? Shall we initiate this?

the problem is that baldness and facial hair is linked to high testosterone