Top 5 most valuable teams

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS

what makes them so valuable? aren't all american sports franchises basically the same anyway

Did you make this? No results on image search and this doesn't align with any of the last 7 years' rankings.

lmao @ povertyball
>m-muh most popular sport in the w-world
further proving that other countries just don't matter

forbes just revalued some franchises, won't let me post the link. jewgle it

Forbes rankings are horseshit. No way the Patriots are worth the same as the Yankees.

Complete nonsense Red Sox are most valuable

>Real Madrid nowhere to be found
>Patriots worth more than Yankees

somethings fishy

>universally accepted valuations which are based upon the sale of other franchises is bullshit because I don't like it

how can football clubs compete when they're not franchises, don't get rewarded for failure, and the sport has little to no commercials? kit sponsors can only get you a fraction of tv ad money. not to mention there are thousands of clubs versus a 28-32 in burger sports

Barca's worth more than Real?

Also, how'd them Cowboys do yesterday?

time for you to go back to business school boyo. learn how the money is made. I'd wager you think that this is all viewership money lmao

>o-our sport is worth something, pls look
>p-please notice us, pls
I don't want to be rude, but you're pathetic.

I did some research and I didn't realize how hard NFL owners jewed their players when compared to MLB. I also didn't realize how ludicrous NFL TV contracts are.

That's the point. We know how to make money

>franchise
cringe

One of many reasons the NFL is a joke

It's not about "look at us", it's about making money. Stupid frog

>We

This is like eating at McDonald's then boasting how much the CEO makes.

afaik the most valuable sportsperson in the World right now plays 140 km from my house, not yours.

peak kek

Not their fault anymore. The NFLPA is a joke compared to the MLB or NBA. I mean shit, third stringers like Mozgov and Rivers are getting 40mil for 4 years and ridiculous shit

The NFLPA is riddled with dipshits who go hurrr not my problem I wont be playing in 7 years anyway instead of securing their future for players coming in

Compare your salary to a McDonald's CEO

How much of that money do you keep? Stupid spic lmfao

so china is a 1st world country and better than usa because usa owes billions to them? nice logic you got there tyrone

... and those millions go to semi-retired football players way past their glory. Tevez, Oscar, HULK
Chinese even use murican $$$ to build 50,000 football academies
How ironic.

you sound like a retard. in the case of the lakers specifically, and many other teams, viewership is the majority of the money. Yes, merch is huge as are endorsements, but the lakers signed a television deal a couple years ago for $3 billion dollars. If you actually think viewership isn't worth much maybe you should go back to high school and learn what money is

But two of them aren't franchises

There's a difference between their estimated value and their sale price, I can't imagine anyone who would pay more than $2 bil for the Cowgirls

No way the pats can hang with the cowboys and yankees in terms of value.

$3.69bil for a divegrass team?
Thats pretty fucking embarrassing desu.

>value
How much I would like that times when players were GLORY hungry will come back.
Back then when you just were happy to live from your favorite sport and playing for your neighborhood's team, the times of "Athletic Clubs" who formed countless generations on values and ethics.

Pic are Brindissi, Maradona and Gatti palying for Boca Juniors in the 80s.

Lel

>greentexting in Sup Forums by means of using meme arrows is somehow a worthy way of spending time and capable of giving self-validation to hopeless people

The main problem is most people who watch it are poor, so there is nothing really to sell them. No matter how big that Chevy logo is on the Top soccer teams jersey, nobody watching can afford a Silverado.

pretty impressive, considering the two soccer clubs aren't necessarily profit-seeking ventures. Imagine if they were

No way the Patriots are that high.

This is retarded. They're insignificant compared to the Cowboys and Yankees

>considering the two soccer clubs aren't necessarily profit-seeking ventures
Your an idiot.

Man United is definitely a profit-seeking venture, it's owned by American investors who have extracted a huge amount of money from it over the past decade.

It's because of the roster sizes. Making it in the NBA, even if you're mediocre, is vastly more valuable than some 50-something man NFL roster.