youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Little white dicks

why are they all laughing a pointing?

The ratings drops

white genocide

I've been staring at that pic for a few minutes now and the more I stare at what I'm guessing the mom, the creepier she gets. I keep discovering subtle horror-like features about her. Everyone looks normal and then you stare at her face and it's haunting.

You're right. It's pretty creepy.

So this is where Lawrence Fishburnes career has come to?

>those photoshopped clothing
Did they take this picture naked?

Black families who aren't as wealthy as they are.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST MORE YARA

The janitor won't let me because he's racist.

go to Sup Forums, you alt-right fucking white supremacists

It get's weirded when you realize they blackened her up for the photo

DELETE

MAMMY

Would ravage/10

remember back in the late 80s and early 90s when we had a television show about a successful black family, but the point of the show wasn't them being black and it didn't have the word black in the title. Thank god we've really come a long way since then.

#blackwashing

How is that Sup Forums? user is making fun of whitey.

Was there an episode of the Cosby show where the whole 22 minutes was them sitting at a table complaining that Bush won the election?

just shut the fuck up you fucking newfag. Holy shit I fucking hate you leldditors because you think any off color or offensive joke is "omg pol boogeyman!"

just fucking killyourself faggot

because white genocide is not a thing

There wasn't an episode of blackish where they spent 22 mins complaining about Trump winning.

literally a jew in blackface

She's obviously at least half European. Why do lightskinned blacks not acknowledge their white ancestry? They can just as easily claim to be white as they can black. Christopher Hitchens strongly believed this.

Why do most of them have gaps between their front teeth

Please, be nice. Yara could be reading this.

(You)

For real?

Only because Trump won.

Agreed. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Not yet. But it will be if things don't change. As a white male, I'm not allowed to have an identity or a culture.

What do you mean?

Daily reminder black sitcoms don't get better than the Fresh Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE

>Being black isn't what I'm trying to be it's what I AM.

no one cares. Go back to pol.

I don't go there. They're too racist.

fuck drumpf
fuck white people
fuck men
fuck patriarchy
fuck christians
fuck the church
fuck heterosexuals
fuck cis scum
fuck hate
fuck haters
fuck hate speech
fuck "free speech"
fuck bigotry
fuck racism
fuck sexism
fuck colonialism
fuck harassment
fuck cyberbullying
fuck discrimination
fuck employment discrimination
fuck housing discrimination
fuck white neighborhoods
fuck privilege
fuck the 1%
fuck pence
fuck priebus
fuck republicans
fuck conservatives
fuck corporations
fuck big pharma
fuck big oil
fuck monsato
fuck haliburton
fuck profit
fuck capitalism
fuck the bourgeoisie
fuck exploitation
fuck slavery
fuck police shootings
fuck school shootings
fuck assault weapons
fuck guns
fuck hunting
fuck meat eaters
fuck destruction of natural resources
fuck global warming
fuck voter id
fuck walls
fuck fences
fuck borders
fuck nationalism
fuck america

Is that Laurence Fishburne? I prefer him in serious roles, this is a tragedy.

As an actual blackman all black people found this scene condescending and retarded. You white people thought shows like this and Family Matters appealed to us but no, these shows were garbage. It was literally black face because these were all black looking characters who acted white. It wasn't until maybe Martin where we got a show that was close to representing what we rally were like. Fuck you and this Uncle Tom clip.

Where do you steal that computer from

t. white guy

It's getting too easy.

it's probably a phone
Niggers stole my phone last year when I went to New York

Why would you go to new york?

What did he mean by this?

iPad but I guess I stole that too.

Why because I don't talk like you think I talk?

Are you a fried chicken nigger or a gumbo nigger

I live in south Jersey, it's either that or Philly, what do you want me to do?

Bottom line, watching shows like this and Family Matters might give you white guilt points but black people thought these shows were condescending as fuck. In that clip you posted it represents everything wrong with the black community today. Carlton shunning everything that makes him black so he can stay on the good side of white people. Yea yea you cracker retards would love us all to buy into your fucking propaganda hmmm?

I posted a clip?

Ay man you don't speak for us. My entire family loves fresh prince, and all my friends too. I'll give you family matters in that it was just black Full House, but Fresh Prince is my childhood.

>Inb4 not black

>Everything that makes him black

So basically try to do everything the opposite of white people just to spite them.

Right..... How's that working out for your "community"

>There wasn't an episode of blackish where they spent 22 mins complaining about Trump winning.

at least according to the thread yesterday yes there was. Obviously I didn't bother to check if it was true, but I assume the OP was correct.

Open your eyes both were black full house. Both were shows that white people were brainwashing us to be like. Don't be a dumb fuck.

Not the opposite you dumb fuck but you can't deny scenes like that are all about shitting on black culture.

The actor who plays Carlton isn't even black.

Stop forcing mixed people to be black.

@78371573
You done pretending to be black, Dustin?

They should make a show with a Mexican family in it.

>the guy who isn't even black is trying to tell black people how to live

are you trying to make my point for me?

See. See everyone. A black man with independent though scares this guy. But hey i'm full of shit.

I suppose so. Sorry about that.

@78371717
lol

Everyone knows fresh prince is terrific. but what is criminally underrated is the wayans bros . honestly a terrific sitcom. I used to love that show as a kid. I didn't have cable until I got a bit older so shows like that and Martin were basically the only shows I remember watching by myself as a kid. Well that and power rangers.

Did you even go to a black majority school?

One smart black kid, tries to learn in class. Everyone flames him.

Your people outright promote dependence and ignorance. Crab syndrome to the max.

>You have no culture, unless welfare and rims are considered.

Unbutthurt yourself and realize that FPoB and FM was made to elevate the image of black people.

"You talk white."

Blow me faggot.

I would take the worst black school over a white school where everyone is calling me a nigger behind my back. At least black people will call you shit to your face.

@78371867
:)

Yeah, our "propaganda" that makes the US white population have the same murder rate as belgium and the US black population have the same murder rate as the Congo (that's a true fact by the way, your population isolated has a worse murder rate than Columbia).

Yeah, fuck school and fuck learning and fuck acting decent because those are White things. Keep doing what you're doing, clearly it's working out fine for you guys.

>Muh microaggressions

>make people slaves for hundreds of years
>unslave them
>force segregation on them for years
>unsegregate them
>WTF MAN WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS DOING AS WELL AS US YOU ARE JUST LAZY

>Every non-black family in America has been accumulating wealth since the Mayflower

I feel microaggressed every time I go to the theater and blacks can't be bothered to shut the fuck up during the kino

>yfw memes are a flat circle

Not just wealth but culture you dumbass. Stay on topic. A disenfranchised people are just as lost as poor people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Nothing but excuses.

>Well, what happened wuzzzzzz......

>We is like dis-info-franchised.

Notice how all this Family Matters and Fresh Prince hate started after the 08 election.

Keep stirring the pot George Soros.

lol

Sheeeeit dey wuz just been oppressed by dey white massa parents

You guys are hopeless

fuck you and everyone who looks like you

lel let the butthurt flow

We'd be thrilled to have you join ours. The only thing holding you back is your irrational hatred of anything white, like taking school seriously, or math.

If you could go back in time would you still export niggers from Africa as slaves?
Look what happens.

Some things are worth it.

50% of slaves brought to the Americas were criminals. Debtors or thieves murderers, etc. Other 50% war or raiding captives. So they got that going for them from the start. Citation Mungo Park. Read a book, my dusky legionnaire.

cancelled before midseason i bet

because their black

FPBP

The fact that they are savages

He means fuck white people and you should kill yourself

Bullshit. Family Matters was condescending bullshit because it was written by white jews.

The Cosby Show was basically Cosby's standup act in sitcom form.

Cliff only acted silly to amuse his kids and wife and Claire was almost always a graceful lady.

He's one of the producers.

>Did you even go to a black majority school?
>One smart black kid, tries to learn in class. Everyone flames him.

I was that black kid.

I hated school.

the 30 years after the "war on poverty" did more damage to the black family than the 100 years after slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

White """"men""""

>white genocide is not a thing

White liberals are the most racist people.

They pretend to "like" blacks, but do their best to keep us at arms length.

for proof, check out every liberal "community"

>a random tweet
Wow you've totally convinced me.

>t. goy

Goddamn that is tripppin me out

>Some random black person said a fucking dumb thing on twitter
"WHITE GENOCIDE"
"iT'S THE JEWS FAULT"
"NIGGERS AND JEWS ARE MY ENEMIES"