Pele - US Soccer is better than Brazil Argentina Uruguay

youtube.com/watch?v=31NV-1g9kMg

What did he mean by this ?

soccer fanbase

their average attendance is greater than ours so he has a point. Their fanbase is arguably better than Italian and French as well, Milan didn't sell out their stadiums in regular league matches not even when they had a super-team.

It's only a matter of time. Eventually the choice for major players will be, minus a few continental clubs, either play in dreary dumb England or beautiful vibrant America.

yanks win AGAIN
find a new sport luis, we got next.

he meant "I NEED MONEY PLS MIGHTY MURICANS PLS"

That would be cultural appropriation, white man stop stealing our sports

everyone knows pele is a FIFA puppet

>10 minutes later

We got Pulisic and some nice u20 players in the making. Id say we will be favorites in 2026 when our better younger generation takes control over the MLelS shitters we have right now.

still remember that one time last year i watched a MLS match cuz Lodeiro signed for some team over there and they literally play like females, dumb mistakes, zero tactics, most players had no technique at all

was exactly like watching the female world cup

laughed hard that night

Dont watch MlelS m8. The last thing we need is anyone giving views to that shitty kike league that's stifling and killing our national team.

He's right, and all their good prospects leave their countries for Europe and the US

I think it is his way of saying that heading all those balls does cause CTE.

>and the US
lol

Pele is an overrated old hack who says the national team of whatever country he is in at the time is the best and Is going to win the next tournament

All the good sudacas are in Europe or America. Three is no debating this.

>good south americans are in europe or their continent

no shit

>in the U.S
lol. Players like Lodeiro and Almiron were small fry in Argentina before they moved for money. We (liga mx) get the sudaca rejects and you (mlels) get the rejects from those.

>implying when a burger says "america" they mean "south america"

wew lad

Lodeiro was actually a good player in Boca though, they didn't want to get rid of him but he wanted to leave because he wanted a safer environment for his kids or some bullshit, also seattle paid a lot to Boca.

>caring about what a burger wants to say or not

You're the one trying to argue logically with him...

He was decent for Boca but after coming back with his tail between his legs from being a failure at Ajax

Geez is there anything this washed up drunk wont do for money? He will never be the GOAT.

He was in Botafogo before Boca, and Boca is better than mid tier european team like Ajax anyways.

Not saying Lodeiro is good though, glad he went to the MLS that's the reason he doesn't get to play in the NT anymore

I think I would rather have Pele call me shit at this point.

>He was in Botafogo before Boca, and Boca is better than mid tier european team like Ajax anyways.
Jajajajaja you really believe in it? Top brazilians and argentinos team maybe got 10 place in the best leagues of europ.

the US is where players go to retire

we are to Europe what China is to basketball

Exactly

Celta was playing europa league finals last season and they got beaten by Nacional's bench when they came to Uruguay and our local league is trash nowadays. Boca waltzed over Villarreal like last month.

Libertadores winner rarely do poorly against CL winners, Riber got schooled by barça and Narconal didn't even make it but those teams had been taken apart and weren't the same that won the cup 6 months before, not to mention that Narconal bought it.

must have a book coming out

>Colonized

>it's another Pelé needs money to pay for his son crimes episode

One of our players once said: "silent Pele is a poet"

"pele fala merda"-Romario,brazilian senator

Pele has a sub-100 IQ, so naturally he is a genius in the soccer community, he will keep getting away with it.