ITT

Post your favourite album, no matter how embarrassing

I don't think that album is embarrasing. Left To My Own Devices is such a good song, and I like the cover of Always On My Mind. That said, my favorite Pet Shop Boys album is between Actually, Very and Fundamental. My favorite album would be ITCOTCK.

Not my ultimate favorite, but I just love it (also PB best Gorillaz album)

This is mine too.

it puts the soul to rest
hates the best
fucking loves crest

I swear it's the comfiest album ever

You ever see someone's favorite album and think "there's no way that's actually their favorite album"?

I sure have.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAANG

Its an album thats hard to dislike. Like a Marvin Gaye or an Abba album. I mean seriously, only people who dislike smilling could hate an MJ album. It just makes me the happiest geek in the world listening to it, and you cant be a dick about it if you're trying to be.

Sorry, , I dont know why it replyed to a non existent post

New Musik - Warp

i mean, i have a couple of faves that i wouldn't be able to choose from. this is the only one i'm embarassed about but it's honestly amazing
god i used to love these so much

hey pet shop boys kicks ass my dude

personally i regret nothing

I’m not saying you can’t like it.

I’m saying calling it your “favorite album” might be a stretch. Hell even if you were going for fun music stuff like Gaye and MJ are much better options.

That's actually not a bad pick.

Underrated choice right here

Anybody actually listen to this lmao

Been listening to this a lot lately, very comfy indeed. Every time I fall asleep to it, I get jump scared by that loud ending though.

>inb4 softrock dronefest

Also, recently I like Innerspeaker a lot, but you can't compare Tame Impala to King Crimson.

It's lo-fi, it's edgy, and I love it.

This.
Except I feel kinda ashamed of it because it's something everyone on Sup Forums has listened to and makes me look like a newfag, but I still love it.

Would've posted this or Letting Off the Happiness.

This album saved my life

your life means nothing

This record man.
Might be overplayed but damn, it saved my life quite a few times.

Woops this one.

the glow pt. 2 leftovers

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer is really good and more of you have should give them a listen. Trilogy is probably the most accessible but the other "prime era" albums are excellent too.

I love this album so much, Best Buy = best track btw.

That's a good one

pure magic

My
Fucking
Nigga

Not even limp's best

This album has only two good songs

Love this too, although I think I still like Eversince more

Great album m8

Unironically. I have listened to tons of albums since coming on Sup Forums, but still nothing has surpassed this.

Get called a faggot for liking Björk

My buddy has a signed copy of this. Are you him?

Love all of Metallica's discography.

RTL>KTA>AJFA>MOP>BLACK>HARDWIRED>DM>LOAD>RELOAD>ANGER>LULU

Always been my favorite has always been analog worms attack by Mr. Oizo, i discovered it years ago and i listened to it so much just because theres so many different and unique sounds happening. its such a warm recording, its really just great overall

>i_just_watched_the_latest_anthony_fantano_worst_to_best.jpg

for real tho bjork is good. vespertine is a great record

Such an awesome fucking record.It's there best album.

Fuck the memes, Death Grips is an amazing band and this album is killer