If Muslims are so peaceful, why is it always a lack of peace in Muslim countries that drives them to flee to the west?

If Muslims are so peaceful, why is it always a lack of peace in Muslim countries that drives them to flee to the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/14/226290.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this image trying to say

Hmmm, made me think

We get trucked constantly by drunk non muslims.

Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a study in 2015, Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24% of the world population. Most Muslims are either of two denominations: Sunni (80-90%, roughly 1.5 billion people) or Shia (10–20%, roughly 170-340 million people). Islam is the dominant religion in the Central Asia, Indonesia, Middle East, North Africa, the Sahel and some other parts of Asia.

Around 31% of all Muslims are of South Asian origin (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and India combined). The Indian subcontinent as a whole, therefore, hosts the largest population of Muslims in the world, Within this region, however, Muslims are second in numbers to Hindus, as Muslims are a majority in Pakistan and Bangladesh, but not India.

The country with the single largest population of Muslims is Indonesia in Southeast Asia, which on its own hosts 13% of the world's Muslims. Together, the Muslims in the countries of the Malay Archipelago (which includes Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and East Timor) constitute the world's second or third largest population of Muslims. Here Muslims are majorities in each country other than the Philippines and East Timor.

The various Hamito-Semitic (including Arab, Berber), Turkic, and Iranic countries of the greater Middle East-North Africa (MENA) region, where Islam is the dominant religion in all countries other than Israel. hosts 23% of world Muslims.

About 15% of Muslims reside in Sub-Saharan Africa, and sizable Muslim communities are also found in the Americas, Caucasus, China, Europe, Horn of Africa, Mainland Southeast Asia, Philippines, Russia and Swahili coast.

Western Europe host large Muslim immigrant communities where Islam is the second largest religion after Christianity, where it represents 6% of the total population or 24 million people.Converts and immigrant communities are found in almost every part of the world.

If China so prospective, economically superior and peaceful why MILLION of them flee to the every western country?

It's not a lack of peace, it's shit wages and infrastructure
Most people I know get educated somewhere, move to the West for work, work and maybe start a family in the West (wife is from back home) for 20-30 years, then move back to the home country and retire rich.

they want to put their money in a country where the government won't suddenly 'nationalise' their assets, has nothing to do with muslims vladimir

>It's not a lack of peace, it's shit wages and infrastructure
This. Most of the rapefugees aren't even arab muslims anyway, they are just fucking niggers straight from Africa.

Terrorism isn't the problem, islam isn't the problem. Migration is the problem and the replacement of white europeans. True white Europeans, like Hungarians and Poles should replace the limp-wristed westerners, not niggers.

Europe has enough poor, trashy people already, migrants from other continents should fuck off and find their own rich, gullible victims to parasite on.

because they seek greener pastures. people with the resources and education like to move to countries that are more developed and stable. that's immigration. people from America move to other countries as well, it all depends on circumstances but in general poorer countries, by gdp per capita, like to immigrate to countries that are richer.

>hungary
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes in*
>WHITE
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

What a fucking stupid picture, that's implying terrorists are not all muslims.

>If Muslims are so peaceful

they are not and anyone saying otherwise is either lying or willfully ignorant

>Mr.56% makes fun of others for their lack of wh*Te ppl

this thread really makes me think

makes you think

M*slims are shit.

Did i type this? I think i did.
Wait there is someone at the doo-

because the peaceful western christians keep bombing their countries

>implying I'm a wh*te subhuman

Whoa when did sanity an logic come back.
.....Been on pol n b for too long

A

Fixed it a little

Thank you Poland.

top kek, polan

this

maybe not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorists are definitely muslim

Poland spreading truth

>True white Europeans, like Hungarians and Poles should replace the limp-wristed westerners, not niggers.

Hungarians are not true 'white' Europeans, but Asians that settled in Europe. Poles on the other hand are massively mixed with Jews, like 80% of the nation has jewish ancestors in some way or another.

its hilariius to say muslims are terrorist as a joke so shut the fuck up

t.dirty muslim

>hilariius
Learn to speak English nigger or GET OUT

>by god
How is that an argument?

the problem with muslims is that they refuse to read anything, they have a very narrow view of the world and lack empathy

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/07/14/226290.html

>Arabs read an average of 6 minutes a year, study reveals

> Arab Thought Foundation’s Fikr released its fourth annual cultural development report that said an Arab individual on average reads a quarter of a page a year compared to the 11 books read by an American and seven books by a British person

>Abrahamics
>peaceful

>Muslims are ~1% of the european population
>more than 90% of all people killed by terror attacks last year were killed by muslims

Gee, I really have no idea were this stereotype comes from

Hmmm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Muslim rempresent 8 pourcent of the French population , but all the perpetrators of terrorist act , 50 pourcent of people in jail , place which is infested by Muslim are the most disgusting and dangerous place in France , where fireman are being attack and place where 50 years ago when you did not have Muslim you could walk at any hour.

Yea Muslim are so good people

Not every muslim is an arab

>compared to the 11 books read by an American
What a load of shit.

that's because france is our dumpster, only the bottom feeders go there nowadays, also not all muslims are arabs, i'm sure large number of those people in jail are nigger muslims.

11 comics books

11 Sup Forums threads

I do worry about this from the middle east's perspective. Moderate people would rather flee
their homeland than be ruled by the hell that radical Islam has created. Is a morality drain.