EU remain bunker

UKIPers and racists (lol as if they aren't the same thing) not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll bring the tea and biscuits, we won this, not enough of our countrymen are retarded enough for leave to succeed :3

Fuck you nigger.

just going to lurk, see how many remainers there are

what i think we can all agree on though, is that regardless of the result this is an exciting time for politics and this referendum has been a big cause of that

how was iftar you cucks?

>my reaction to this thread

You're losing Faggots.
You don't even have the Scots on your side

Fuck off

kys, traitor

pls no bully

CRASHING

THIS

UNION

WITH

NO

SURVIVORS

Economy is fucked lads

At least there's gonna be 0.1% less brown folk coming in over the next 40 years

guys come on, they did what they thought was right for the country

it's not like remain didn't have some good arguments

>You're losing Faggots.

You realize that Remain has over a 65% chance to win right, even fucking Farage has essentially Leave isn't likely going to win.

>Reddit is a massive leftist hug box, you can only get good discussion on Sup Forums
>What you disagree with my opinion? Get the fuck out you cuckold faggot

Traitor

>good arguments

Yeah like "if you vote for leave yuo is a raycisss" is really a good argument

Economy isn't fucked.

Canada is a smaller country and we negotiated a deal with the free trade with the entire EU at literally no cost to us.

I'm pretty sure we export more than we import. In short, we benefited way more off the deal than the EU did lol.

The UK can negotiate the same.

>he fell for the Nigger Faggot's lies
leaving EU will not stop rapefugees from moving in, but it sure as hell will stop the foreign investors.

>invest in Germany/France/etc with EU-level taxes
vs
>invest in UK with the special snowflake "fuck u we're full" tax rate
GEE

>9gag

Kys

Leaving is the right decision. Better be the first to jump a sinking ship.
Germans will, like always, wait for the Endsieg. But the EU is a dead man walking.

We will have better european relations without this power-grabbing structure, you will see. Trust me.

Ah, a guardian thread, how novel.

Could just as well be a times or a mail on Sunday thread

#RemainForSharia

back to pakistan you go

youre having a bad night.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

Remanians do not belong on /pol

You conformist sheep.

GTFO of my pol

>EU remain

Globalists want to decrease average annual salaries of all workers. Globalists want to slow the growth of the world population. Globalists want to increase the number and rate of corporate monopolies. Globalists want full control over corporate and central banking. Globalists want full control over currency. Globalists want full control over national governments. Globalists want to exist outside of national government by creating a global governance and a global currency. Globalists want to end competition for their wealth and create a permanent global upper 0.5% wealth class. Globalists want a return to the feudal system with their families forever at the top of the pyramid.

Now why on earth would anyone vote REMAIN? The only sane vote is to VOTE LEAVE!

>vote remain
>lose the last bit of power in the EU that the country had left.
>"big player"

enjoy your chains. This

You got to be delusional or trolling to think that only right wingers are pro Leave

this fucking union should burn precisely because we're left leaning welfare states