Times musicians have lied

>everyone can play guitar
I fucking cant.

If you spend like a month learning the major and minor chord shapes you can play 95% of rock music

well you're a cunt what did you think

>anyone can play guitar and you won't be a nothing anymore
I can play guitar but, i'm still a nothing

you probably aren't trying hard enough OP

>We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!
They're actually the Beatles.

>a month

I learned that shit in like a day. Are rockists really that lazy?

>I committed the chords to muscle memory and learned how to play them cleanly while switching between them at an average rate of around 130 BPM in a day's practice, which is what your average person with real life commitments would call a couple of hours
Fuck off you absolute retard.

play the big guitar with 4 strings

I am the Black Wizards.

False. A singular person can only be one black wizard at a time, not multiple

Sugar Ray
> i just want to fly

Obviosuly, the musician had more ambitions and goals.

You can technically learn the shapes in a day, sure, but you will not be able to play them convincingly and naturally...

>Ghosts filmfest
>Year Zero TV Series
>Tension Tour bluray
>Cameo role as a vampire who kills Abraham Lincoln's mother in Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
>EP 3 released 6 months after Add Violence reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>all you need is love
no mention of oxygen or water

he didnt lie op
youre no one

the best you can is good enough, user

damn..

that's what they want you to think

>I committed the chords to muscle memory and learned how to play them cleanly while switching between them at an average rate of around 130 BPM in a day's practice, which is what your average person with real life commitments would call a couple of hours

Well, yea. Sorry, some people are just very slow learners I suppose. No shame in that.

>And all the world is biscuit-shaped
no its not

It wasn't okay.
He wasn't my light.

>Us and them
>And after all we're only ordinary men
no, you're fucking Pink Floyd stfu

''your wife has a lovely neck''

She really doesn't.

terrible lies

Grimes

Lmao this. I read the WHOLE Wikipedia article of the human brain in two days and I'm already a brain surgeon.

Plebs.

Yeah wtf. My grandpa's hand is paralyzed from a factory incident and he can't play guitar.

>Everybody wants to rule the world

I don't, its too much effort.

>makes fun of people who watch TV
>becomes TV host

>baby you're a rich man
im broke paul wtf

>NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW
wtf everything stops me

>I swear that I don't have a gun
This is self explanitory

>The hip bone's connected to the leg bone

There hasn't been enough scientific analysis to verify that yet, though.

Horst Wessel Lied

He didn't lie.

>it was his own gun not Courtney’s

>tfw Courtney had all of Kurt's guns melted down

>I’m an alligator
Don’t be silly, David
>I’m a mama papa
David, stop
>I’m a space invader
What?

2007: "this may sound really silly-- but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she's so great. I know I'm very late to the party here [ laughs ], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget-- I think "The Dreaming" is on it, though I'm spacing on the name of the record. [The Dreaming --Ed.] It has Kate Bush in this totally miraculous ascot, too, on the back [ laughs ]. She just went for it. It's so great. She totally went for it."

2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

>The National Anthem
but it isn't???

Lol

Pablo honey was a terrible album but this song might be the worst song ever made

>I said I loved you but I lied

>EP 3 released 6 months after Add Violence reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Not a lie, the email, said that the next two EPs would be relased between 7 months or 8/9 months.