Can any Australians or Americans give me some eye advice...

Can any Australians or Americans give me some eye advice? Lately my vision has gotten worse and it's hard for me even to read subtitles on a tv. What can I do to improve my vision?

Wear glasses
And stop masturbating

Wear glasses or use contact lenses.
Stop looking at screens in the dark so much

I can't, my sister won't let me get glasses now.

Why that's just stupid, unless you are 5 or something you can and should get glasses
If you are 21 or 22 check the maturity of your eyes to see if surgery is right for you
t. Ophthalmologist

Glasses just make your vision weaker
I need to fix them

By them I meant my eyes. Sorry, that was a confusing sentence.

They don't
Your vision will deteriorate or improve depending on the state of you eyes, regardless of glasses
But by not wearing them you just make them work harder and achieve nothing
And if you want to fix them then do that, if you are over 20 check the maturity of your eyes, even surgery doesn't guarantee you will be 100% fix or that it will last for ever, it depends on your eyes.

>filename
fucking kek

Why the fuck do you single out Australians and Americans?

Better fix is to have OP's sister masturbate him

It is true that if I don't wear them my eyes will deteriorate faster?
I only use them when I go outside and I rarely do that.

a better question is why ask australians?
usa is the best country in the world with best doctors so we know the most. OP, you need your vision checked and you need to wear glasses. /thread

So will my eyes get worse if I don't wear glasses?

Drop your proxy

if you have light eyes you need to wear dark glasses outside or you develop cataracts, shouldn't worry you

they might get better or they might get worse. it depends on your body.

Most likely, yes. They might just get worse if you do as well, too. Vision tends to get worse with age.

Traduction ?

They can cataracts would be more of a risk , they react a lot on the environment, outside is important for you to use them, inside well, I hope it's clean but as I said, you are just making your eyes work harder by no reason, and that can lead to migraines in some cases
Wear them, there's nothing wrong with them, if you don't like them because of looks buy new ones.
Its a possibility, they may improve a bit or they might get worst depends on your particular eyes

slovenian village

you tried to use a proxy, and accidentally picked a mongolian one. you really need a pair of glasses, assclown

>trained glasses salesman tells people to wear glasses
hmm

this is like when I went to the eye doctor for some contacts, I got a "3 month" package of one-day-wear ones. I made them last for 2 fucking years and they're still not gone yet. one time I had contacts in for 3 months straight, didn't take them out once.

and my eyes are just fine, merchant

stop watching and browsing the internet
Staring at a bright screen for years isn't good for your eyes