AMERICA YES

Minority Babies Now Outnumber Whites in USA
archive.is/APmSo
We are fuckitty fucked, lads

Repeat after me "MUH NORITIES"
>implying

Hopefully this knocks a few cuckservatives awake. Deep down they know this is a fucking disaster. Time to bend your wives over and plant some white seeds, familia

>tfw learning Polish and moving to Warsaw by 2020

"minorities"

(((((((minority)))))))

>poland
You know your führer doesn't consider them white, right?

>Malaysian
>Muslim
>Amerimosque flag
fuckin' dropped

I thought this already happened like 2 years ago ?

That was nonwhite babies outnumbering white babies, now they outnumber ALL WHITES OF ALL AGES

America is fucking over, forever

Well fuck...

Once the situation actually sinks in it'll turn the pro-White movement much bigger

Reminder that right now most Whites live in mostly White areas and don't think very much about demographics, at all

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: uWQn10lS) 06/23/16(Thu)16:59:28 No.78371987 ▶
>
> Once the situation actually sinks in it'll turn the pro-White movement much bigger
bump

bump

bump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FINALLY

I've been waiting so long for this to happen. I tried to worn you. Others tried to worn you.

But nuh uh you all kept going on about how based we were lol uropoors amirite

FUCK YOU WAKE UP

your children will belong to the 20-30% of Americans who are white. You will die just in time to see it happen

Why are you happy, though? just fucking retarded

>I tried to worn you
>worn
warn*

bump

bump

You're a bot aren't you

yes, obviously

but how did you know

cringe

You've made this thread before a long time ago

half hour ago maybe

Sigh.

No I don't think so

This literally already happened you slowpoke retard

Why the fuck would you want to leave America for Poland? Even most Poles don't want to live there. You won the lottery of life. Just go up-state to somewhere with a majority White population.

Not for long. Trump's SCOTUS will overturn anchor babies, and 30 million illegals on top of that.

Well you think wrong, this is important

well, goodbye usa, it was nice knowing you. next time lets put a death to race mixers clause in the constitution.

There is a tactical advantage to news stories like this:

Whites will become less and less ashamed of joining causes specifically designed to protect/promote white people.

Overall, though, this is utterly disastrous news.

I think you made this a long time ago or you spam that same sequence of reactions frequently

It's already been like this for a few years now

This

BACK TO THE PILE!

Dude they'll end up getting shot or in prison.

true

But we need to look on the bright side of the darkness

no. This is new.

The old stories was just White babies being outnumbered.

just let it happen putos

>learning Polish
Good luck with that
It's easy to learn to speak it but its hard as fuck to learn to speak it correctly
Also unless you are educated in a demanding field don't move there...
That is unless you want to live off 400$/month (Yeah, things are cheaper but its still hard to get a decent life in poland)
Take it as an advice from someone who moved from there, so what if the country is mostly white if you have to live like shit.

Nope I plan to let it all burn its not worth slaving away to pay for an ungrateful wife and loser child while every business Jews me out of a buck. I will sit back make popcorn and watch the world burn.

Answer me bot

I know I've seen that sequence of frog posted before

lmfao schizo

Might just have to fucking move to Australia, no niggers want to go there.

The last refuge of the white man is the most inhospitable land in the world. But it beats living with niggers.

The thing is the white minority in America will still have a large number.

Communities will be formed.
Red pills will be taken.
I intend to have at least 4 kids.

BUT MAKING WHITE BABIES IS RACIST

Aw thanks

Prove it

You don't think I'm actually a bot, do you? Get your head checked, you're mentally ill.

why don't you honor the Native treaties? they are a good ally to help keep the beaners to the south

This could easily be reversed if the US returned to commonsense immigration numbers, but the JEWS certainly aren't going to let them happen without a fight

Make the klan great again.

Each year we lose more and more white women to brown men. We increase their population while the reverse is not true. It is a zero sum game.

fuckoff provocateur

Bullshit. Statistically few White women racemix. More White men racemix.

But remember most Whites who make babies make those babies with White people. Racemixing isn't really killing us as much as low birthrate and mass nonwhite influx is.

>Minority Babies Now Outnumber Whites in USA
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

this.

Covington is an obvious honeypot. Going to the northwest is fine, but don't use NWF symbols, that's dumb.

there's no such thing as a white only nation and there never will be

So it's over for you. You're basically one generation away from niggerdom. This is irreversible.

Damn as a shitskin I legit feel bad for you white people. :/ you guys are disappearing so sad to see. No race should go through that. Stay strong white race. At least you will become more precious as you become fewer

Messikun asshole detected

aren't you excited to share a land border with New Brazil?

Lol then just prove it

no i'm Native hence why I said you should ally with Natives against the mexican. we hate them

But you need whitie to make the iphones, the loos, the electiricy etc

Hispanic whites are still white.

Blanda upp.

Those albino Africans sure are precious

We'll be like those lost civs in Elder Scrolls or Final Fantasy games. The new Atlantis.

Yeah, so white

"White" Hispanics make me physically ill

Yea that would be nice, but most Natives are idiots who hate Whites and don't know that a majority nonWhite USA will fuck them up too

Bullshit. Almost no true White Hispanics and those that exist are usually loyal to their browner cousins.

cant wait to get a hundred replies from underaged memespouting shitheads saying "U R LE CUK"
but your post is just blatant racism
race isnt the problem
culture is
and a bad government is
why are black people violent
its their culture, its a bad culture and that should be understood and it should be abolished
not their iq or skin color
why do immigrants abuse government programs
because its easy

>Covington is an obvious honeypot
No, he obviously isn't.

>Going to the northwest is fine, but don't use NWF symbols, that's dumb.
Why is that? Don't you want the White race to save itself?

>there's no such thing as a white only nation
There can and will be.

>and there never will be
Why? Because you don't want there to be a White only nation?

theyre claiming hey own the land not you. you know that right? you guys should go around shooting them desu. youll settle the covictions in tribal courts and well use this opportunity to set the agenda

>inb4 he cherrypicks a German Mexican QT girl

Finally get some of that sweet affirmative action

See

I'm positive they didn't even count Hispanic whites as minorities here.

Utter deluded moron detected.

You're probably not a cuck, just someone who has bought into a bunch of egalitarian propaganda

>implying I won't be living in 95%+ white New Hampshire or Vermont and in a white neighborhood where schools aren't chimp zoos

You will be forcefully divesified it's already happening they will just bus the niggers into your school

>implying they won't get moved into there too
>implying NH and VT won't come under attack for being "bastions of White supremacist bigotry"

?? Take your meds

true. but you can say that about all masses of people. you just need the right leaders and the right message for them to follow you.

the southwest tribes can be used as a buffer between beans and whites. also we can take more mexican lands for us

Good job white flight cuck, run away from the problem! Then your liberal towns people who have never encountered a minority in their life can do the same thing to your community that they've done across the country.

You lack foresight like a dumb fuck

I need a white man to marry me so we can make white babies and fix this

CULTURE IS A RACES INFLUENCE ON THE WORLD

it can be propped up, it can be degraded.

But do you think it's just chance that vast majority of white countries are good and vast majority of non white countries are shit

Culture is useless because it will eventually go back to whatever it really is. Race is forever and you can't get it back

tfwwwwwwwww

Race's*

Punctuation counts, user!

Fuck off

Why won't you prove it

>Poland
The niggers of the white race?

The last large 99.9% White patriotic nation. I can't think of a better place to try to integrate into.

said no one ever

>implying I didn't just say it
tip top kekekekek

Come on bot

Umm no, there will always be towns that will be consistently white. You can't ship niggers everywhere.