A question for the Japanese and asian people of Sup Forums

A question for the Japanese and asian people of Sup Forums.

I need your opinion on my idea.

In the next few weeks, I'll be working on an anonymous kind of social network targetted at japanese students.

On this network, you will be able to anonymously create a group for your school or university, people will then be able to add students to the a list of people who attend that said school or university.

In the group, people will be able to create posts. Either posts talking about the school in general, or posts targetted at certain students in the list.
The post can be either positive or negative. Teachers can also be added to the list so the post can be targetted at them too. Posts are completely anonymous.

So, pretty much, Sup Forums like boards but school/university specific.

Toughts? Any chance in getting this shit popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tslocum/TinyIB
wampserver.com/en/)
sublimetext.com/3)
goroast.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're good at programming go help Interpals staff. The site is a mess.

There site really does look terrible, stuck in 2005 in terms of design. I could fix their front end, but do they even care about that? They seem not to give a shit about the usability of their site.

What's wrong with it? the design? I could make a better html/css layout, but my php is really really bad so I couldn't fix any structural problems or usability with the site.

Also if there is a market for a good interpals I'd probably just make a new one myself, but I'm in the middle of 3 projects rn and school is almost starting again. Maybe sometime next year tho.

Hey I made a chan once but I never put it online. I was actually 90% done just got stuck on some php. I still have all the code and designs, I was planning on actually finishing it later

I used tinyIB. If you're serious about making a chan I can link you to the stuff I used.

I remember this thot

who is this?

>So, pretty much, Sup Forums like boards but school/university specific.

Lol i really want to see img board with Bootsrap or Material, it might look more "profesional" than anime. Also asian love post with silly emoji.

now more of her.

Yeah, I made it.

A lot is wrong with it.
It's not mobile optimized, it looks outdated, uses too many gradients and everything looks messy in general.

I'm curious. Link me that shit.

A girl I have pics of.

Yeah wait.

post more

i need a name

Sorry, since it isn't 2008 anymore I don't have a skype or any social media really.

I'll just post everything here, my intellectual property is currently worthless. Sorry if I assume you know too little or too much about programming, I'm just not sure where you're at.

TinyIB: github.com/tslocum/TinyIB

If you don't want to spend 1000 hours on php download this. You need to have your local server and php working. If you don't download them. Personally I found WAMP (wampserver.com/en/) really intuitive but I have heard good things about XAMPP as well. Follow all the instructions on gitHub by the creators and you'll have the entire framework for an image board in no time. It is a bit confusing if you are new to this, but with hard work and dedication you'll get it.

There are a lot of other opensource imageboard software out there. Sup Forums uses futuba (albeit heavily modified) for example.

Ok so of course now you just need the html/css for your website. tinyIB comes looking basically exactly like Sup Forums. I can't walk you through the whole thing but basically through using lots of divs and the border property in css and most importantly the linear gradient property, you can get a very similar layout. Pic related is what i did. I blanked out all the info that you would change to whatever you're doing.

Oh just incase you're some pleb using notepad download sublime text or some other good text editor (sublimetext.com/3) so you can actually code efficiently btw.

Anyways best of luck.

We have many anonymous sites. You should not do it. I don't see it's getting popular

Keep dreamin.

I already have a XAMPP server running and made a site myself
goroast.me
(it's some kind of online bullying board)

But what I'm working isn't exactly an image board. I just made the Sup Forums comparison because both my upcoming site and Sup Forums are anonymous.

What I'm working on is more like goroast.me (the site i linked above). Just more school orientated.

I will write the whole posting system myself and not rely on any frameworks I think.

Any student/normie friendly ones that are school based?

Bump with girl

what people do, is only speaking ill of others when anonymous and given a topic of other students. your idea will be mess certainly.

The only thing messy here is your english.

"Any student/normie friendly ones that are school based?"
We have many.

For example, most students today know each other before entering high school or college/university because of the sites. Even famous 2ch has threads of each school.
I think you should make a site in Germany.

Alaina Dawson

Nice try but she ain't some celebrity. She's just at the same school