Who here copped some tickets for the 2018 Radiohead tour? they’re all sold out already

who here copped some tickets for the 2018 Radiohead tour? they’re all sold out already

Other urls found in this thread:

setlist.fm/stats/radiohead-bd6bd12.html?tour=A Moon Shaped Pool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Massfag reporting in

nah seeing smashing pumpkins tho :^)

i’m sorry

GA tickets for both Montreal shows desu

no i only paid $150 for floor seats i actually got pretty lucky :)

GA tickets to Chicago. Thinking about getting tickets to the second show also

you should. they don’t play the same set list twice

me, got them for Christmas.

got in on the presale for detroit

$90 presale GA Pittsburgh

sidney crosby lol

yeee boi

I did. I wanted to see them once because they used to mean a lot to me, but I haven't listened to them in years.

Yup. What songs do you guys want them to do when it finally comes around? Just, Paranoid Androud, Man of War, National anthem, 2+2=5, Sailing to the moon, Videotape, and Identikit would probably be pretty cool I think

>sail to the moon

my nibba

ful stop

it’s a BEAST live

It’s good right? As far as their slower stuff goes, I think that and Nude or Videotape would would be pretty great. Maybe the piano bit from Fitter Happier. I’m hoping they don’t spend too much time on the really slow stuff because I’m dragging along a friend who prefers the more energetic songs

masshole wassup
im going to see them both nights, bringing my family the second night for balcony and going with friends for GA the first
you'll probably get 4 or 5 of those, at the very least Paranoid Android. I'd really like to hear them play Myxomatosis, The National Anthem, Identikit, Idioteque, Lift (dont get any big ideas), Nude, The Bends, Creep (meme), Bloom, Weird Fishes (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED), and Airbag

Separator and Weird Fishes

Planet Telex
Fake Plastic Trees
Airbag
Lucky
The National Anthem
How to Disappear Completely
Idioteque
I Might Be Wrong
Knives Out
Sail to the Moon
Where I End and You Begin
There There
A Wolf at the Door
15 Step
Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Bloom
Lotus Flower
Identikit
Present Tense

It’d be nice if they busted out Creep for old times sake. Everybody who’s paying for tickets probably has some degree of appreciation for their more “artsy” stuff so it wouldn’t be like they were playing to the masses that only know Creep. I heard for years they’ve been too proud to play it because they think it’s trite or whatever, but I read somewhere they revived it recently so maybe we’ll see more of it popping up at live shows?

Oh yeah and Lift for B sides.

Jealous masshole here, only got tickets to the first night really wanted to go both nights.

Glass Eyes and Climbing Up Walls. That's all I want. Man O War, I Promise and Lift would all be cool too.

Got them for Christmas, also got Roger Waters tickets and next sunday i'm seeing Primal Scream for free. It seems 2018 is going to be a good year for me, at least in music.

It seems kinda likely that we’ll get like two out of the three new tracks from OKNOTOK. I’m not sure about the rest of the B sides though

setlist.fm/stats/radiohead-bd6bd12.html?tour=A Moon Shaped Pool
This should help. They have played all of those except Just, Man of War, and Sail to the Moon.

Also got tickets for MSG.

nigga are you for real?

yup mate, Primal Scream is playing for free at a rock festival in my city, i couldn't believe it when they announced it.

They've never been a great live act, save your money.

Toronto night 1 GA, 6 years after I was originally going to see them for the first time the day of the stage collapse

lol they’re amazing live

gimme some of them Amnesiac b-sides