Does Sup Forums agree this game and it's creators are cucked out of existence? They buy into the whole "equality" meme

Does Sup Forums agree this game and it's creators are cucked out of existence? They buy into the whole "equality" meme.

It's a video game and therefore for children, who cares?

Funny you say that. Symmetra is objectively the worst and most situational hero available in the roster.

Blizzard is cucked since cata, Activision jew'ed em

No, they SELL into the whole equality meme. Notice how every single racial group that they pander to is a place that has a big FPS scene. They're pandering all the way to the bank.

>black skin
>with white features

Its just Blizzard pandering to Tumblrfags without making fuck ugly characters like Bioware or other shitty lefty devs do.

>How dare Blizzard try to balance their game!!

Then it would just just be 100% asian

Perhaps, but it's a private entity, so who gives a flying fuck. You don't have to give their company a single goddamn cent. Vote with your wallet.

>Asians
>FPS
kek

They are only good at autism simulators like mobas and starcraft (honorable mention to Japs who are good at fighting games).

>Some character of the rosters are actually hateful towards the jews of the game (the robot things)
>Most of the characters are white or from western countries
>some do not have a nation at all being animals and or cyborgs
>the only remote tumblrina (the russian girl) is actually married to a manbear

It's just blizzard trying to pander to the largest public thus making the biggest profit OP no need to worry

>Balance
You mean pander

I think that having racial diversity is fine, as long as it doesn't feel like an ideology being shoved down your throat. Overwatch is a worldwide thing in universe, so it makes sense that people from all over the world would be in it.

>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF
Sorry if the game isn't pure Aryan 100% white enough for you. But at least Mercy is best girl.

Japs hate FPSes for some reason and Koreans are only so-so on them (although they seem to like Overwatch). I'm sure in 5 years after the ghost of Mao Zedong approves of Overwatch being released in China they will add 10 new Chinks, but until then you just have Diva.

Symmetra can be an incredible asset on defense on most maps. Highly situational, but highly effective in her role. She crushes Point A and can turn a half-decent team into a brick wall.

Not everyone needs to be good on every map in every mode like German Alzheimers Knight.

But she's literally Indian tech support.

I cannot hate things that make me laugh due to stereotyping so hard.

I'm for no black washing, but when the game specifically has a Global theme, and everyone's a representative of their own culture, I don't see the issue.

Also, zarya is fuckin hilarious, muscle girl, tumblr feminist hair, and racist as fuck.

>tumblrina
Stop posting any time. She's the most pro-nationalist anti-robot character. Colored hair doesn't make a character tumblr.

"Overwatch is a worldwide thing in universe, so it makes sense that people from all over the world would be in it."

>it takes place in the future
>implying the world wont be 100% Aryan white buy then

>literally only 2 non white characters out of 21

fuck off OP, blizzard is based

That art really downplays her ugly nose and weird narrow face. She looks very stereotypically Indian in her portrait.

>Mercy is best girl.
That's not how you spell Genji. Genji is the best girl with her robo pussy.

>only 2 non white characters
Retard detected

I am pretty sure D.VA a Korean pop star, Chinese no like Korea.

this has nothing to do with politics you insecure, tiny penis bitch.

fuck off back to your safe space, storm wiener.

Are robots white?

it's really not even that bad

overwatch was made by blizzard. they thought sjw's bought games. they were wrong. blizzard paid for good reviews but the game isnt even TF2 level player base

they're misunderstood

zenyatta is a fucking robot so he doesnt have ethnicity and DVa looks white as fuck

> genji
> hanzo
> mei
> D.Va
> Roadhog
> zarya
> symetra (or whatever)
> bastion (I guess)
Did I miss anyone?

D.Va is korean gamer

Zarya says she hates the omnics and the multiculture outright. Play on numbani and listen to what she says.

>Only two niggers (winston and lucio)
And lucio isn't that bad, although boring as shit to play.

>Mercy is best girl.
Easily my favourite char to play.
Dat feel when you get play of the game as mercy, or kill someone as mercy.

Winston is a gorilla you idiot.

>zenyatta is a fucking robot so he doesnt have ethnicity
So that means he's non white.

>DVa looks white as fuck
She's Korean.

>winston and lucio
Oh yeah, forgot about them.

>Reaper
>White

>Animals and robots
>White

If Roadhog isn't white then neither is Junkrat, pretty sure both are Australian. Also Winston is an educated black man from the moon.

Roadhog's an Australian with a German name. I think he's white.

Lucio is an anti-globalist libtard. He'd fit right in on Sup Forums of a few years ago.