Penned the anti-big-guy-4u law

penned the anti-big-guy-4u law.

americans are so retarded

a yes the thread anti Sup Forums posters will consider "Sup Forums" because they like :^)

It's in Michigan not America dumbass

oral sex is pure and the one thing that keeps my marriage afloat

how do they check this stuff anyway? Public sex? Sextapes? Does a gay male couple immediately get arrested, or can they avoid trouble by having sex through either manual stimulation or rubbing their dicks againstveach other's bodies without penetration?

Michigacn is in Ameriburger.

now who's the dubmass

oh right, my bad

don't worry bro, they have to catch you with your wife's dick in your mouth.

Joke's on you Michigan I don't even have sex

can we just nuke michigan already

literally nothing of worth is in there

And yet you're the one who believes OP...

Texas here: we 2nd this

This isn't what happened, they just neglected to take off the books some old unenforced anti-sodomy laws because they wanted to use its language to justify some hippy anti-animal cruelty law.

this is real? why are western countries introducing so many sharia & other laws that ban people from having sex of any kind, except for having kids? uk might be worse than america, but we'll see how that keeps up the next 4 years

>this is real?
Only sort of: Even if it were it wouldn't matter, anti-sodomy laws have been ruled unconstitutional for ages so they'd get the shit slapped out of them.

Touché, nigger.

Get out of here with that fact-based post, we only read the headlines here. You probably voted for Hillary too. LOLOLLLLOLOLOLL

Seriously? You are all literally inbred cowfuckers. You should nuke yourself.

I voted for Trump because I look into stories instead of buying headlines and blurbs actually.

>land of the freedom
americucks will defend this

not the freedom to buttslam your buddy while you're waiting for the bus, slap 'em in the fact with your dick 5, 6 times, that's not offensive!? Go to Europe, u fag.

So people in prison will just keep getting more prison time for all that rape?

WHAT'S TRUE: The Michigan senate amended a portion of the state penal code dealing with animal cruelty without removing old, unenforceable language that criminalizes sodomy.

WHAT'S FALSE: Michigan has passed a new law banning oral and anal sex.

no, you're mixing us up with Oklahoma