So what exactly does this flag represent?

So what exactly does this flag represent?

please respond

People will say the Confederacy, slavery, racism, or state's rights, but in reality it is just some flag for an army in northern Virginia from over a hundred years ago.

It represents confederacy for most ie the name for the union of the southern states created when the southern states seceded causing the civil war.

inb4:
>actually the first confederate flags had a design of....
>actually it's the war of northern aggression

White American supremacy. Red is blood of slavery. Stars are white.White line is literally border. Blue area? is the earth.

Its was the battle flag of the army of Northern Virgina in the Civil war and was relegated in museums until the 1920s when the Ku Klux Klan brought it into the streets as a sign that "the south will rise again"

So why do some people wave this flag in USA?
Do they want to secede from the union?

>Like, can you please not?

Fucking Northerners, being so mean to those Southererns just minding their own business.

They wave it to scare people and let them know theyre racist, its basically the exact same as waving a swastika flag in Germany

Based Patriot digits

It represents our hatred for the vile Yankee.

It's just one of those things when you're ignorant and proud so you wave a flag that's about being a good ol' down home fella. In Europe they have those Medieval flags. In the US they use the Confederate flag. It really isn't that different from someone waving the Bavarian flag, or the Occitanian flag.

In its modern incarnation it just represents low-income edgelords

freedom and self-reliance

1776 spreading truth

>It really isn't that different from someone waving the Bavarian flag, or the Occitanian flag.

Treason

>I'm a good ol' down home country boy mmmhhhhhh-hmmm, yes I am *spits bacca*. What I need ta show my pride in me? Das right, dem stars 'n' bars. I'ma good ol' southern feller yes I am.

It repersents people that fought to keep slavery as you can see in this map commonly found in middle school text books the civil war was a war between the free north and the slaveholding south

Who gives a fuck?

I must admit the flag looks very cool

Rednecks who claim to represent "real America" by waving a flag symbolizing treason.

The southern folks rrsistance to zog

*steals your flag*

States' rights and fighting against federal oppression of minorities.

Confederacy was one of the most evilest regimes in human history on par with nazis desu

Come down south here boi we will bury you here like the 400k yankees burroed here.

The south cant be tressonous to the south, yankee cuck slaves to the north are traitors.

patriots, conservatives real Muricans

when those guys were fighting each other they didn't even know that their states will unite and eventually form the greatest, strongest and the most influential country in human history. dog bless

tfw i will NEVER be american

Flag used by the south in the civil war. The south were in support of slavery. They lost. Now modern wh*te southern state Americans claim that they just use it to identify their culture and saying that they aren't racist.

Similar to a modern day German waving a Nazi flag and say "I don't hate jews, i'm just respecting my country's historical culture."

They know what the flag represents.

i chuckled

Represents secession.

@78375968
get lost putinbot

my culture isn't your costume.

wtf i hate wh*tes now

>Like, can you please not?

Says the user who is too ignorant to know op is a troll.