Real talk, would Sup Forums hate Jenny if she wasn't a woman?

Real talk, would Sup Forums hate Jenny if she wasn't a woman?

She makes similar points to RLM (even though her vid was posted first), and Sup Forums has been creaming themselves over RLM, especially lately since the podcast video.

People rarely attack her points and just call her an attention whore or Disney shill even though she complains about Star Wars shit all the time. If anything it's pretty brave to be working at Disneyland and still shitting on and making fun of your employer in a lot of your videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a fuck who she is but she's hot. I sometimes watch her videos when I'm in bed before my ASMR time.

PLS BE MY GF JENNY!!!!

checked

and yeah, i would like her show if she wasn't female.
her analysis of characters/movies is fresh and not the usual 'screaming/angry' vids we get from other critics.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

WHO?

Bella Thorne

I watch rlm because they're funny. No woman has ever been funny.

Sup Forums is crazy if it doesn't adore Queen Jenny. She is a beautiful and intelligent maiden and you are all sorry faggots. Shame on you.

I would actually say her being female does make her stand out, not because of her attractiveness or whatever, but because she does seem to make some points about casting and character behavior that men wouldn't generally make, I think. It's also undeniable that it is novel to see a female doing this sort of critical analysis, which naturally makes you pay attention more, just because it's unusual.

Youtuber who does a lot of vids poking fun at movies.

The latest and most controversial is a vid she did attacking Rogue One. Caused lots of butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw

She's not that cute, but she seems attainable which makes her attractive to me

>beautiful
Great figure but not a great face imo. If she was pretty I wouldn't watch her videos tho desu.

Based Jenny working reddit marks into a SEETHING mess

>...but user, I've been wearing these boots all day and my feel are all sweaty!

I hate her has a man or a woman

cringy reddit humor, fuck off

>FORCED | MEME

True beauty extends beyond just the face and tits

busted face tbqh

if we're talking about personality, she voted for Hillary so her personality is ugly too

you voted for a pee drinking degenerate so...

>getting on the youtube bux/patreon gravy train
>brave for talking shit about a job she will obviously leave

kek

pusy?

Who is the son of the man that killed Jennifer jason leighs father?

coalburner

mental illness detected.

>Hope is the crystal that powers the deathstar of our dreams