Chipotle

Nothing will ever be as blue pilled as the shit written on these fucking bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf-b82Sq2iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So glad business is tanking for them.

Haven't eaten there in half a year

the epic quotes mean it's upper middle class fast food ooh la la

Good for you familia, I eat it twice a week, need to stop

>food with integrity

People still eat there after the E.coli outbreak?

Snarky dubs. ',:^)

Which other places do they do this though? It's so fucking pretentious all for something that is going to be poop in a few hours.

who /Pancheros/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=yf-b82Sq2iY

Chipotle is pretty bluepilled in general. $10 for a burrito that costs maybe $2 if you make it yourself, gay anti-gmo stance. All the airheaded girls I know think it's the greatest thing ever.

Is chipotle like a poor man's taco bell or the opposite? They don't have em around here

Opposite

Around me we still have lines, apparently they have had more than one outbreak too

It's the middle class taco bell loved by white girls

Enjoy your e.coli

Especially if you live on the west coast

Chipotle is the new Burger King/McDicks for an increasingly brown youth.

>Not eating at Moe's in the current year

Moe's kicks the fucking shit out of Chipotle to Mars and back.

I still fall for the burrital jew once every couple weeks sadly

From what I can read at this size, it doesn't seem like that much of a biased quote. Just "inspirational" pablum.

>shitpotle

>East Coast
>Blue State

feels bad man..

How much do you weigh?

Meh. $7 for a bowl ain't bad. If you go often enough that they recognize you & tip occasionally you can get double the amount of stuff in your bowl too.

The true insult is the way they've jewed on the amount of chips they give you though! And they're not even the same recipe anymore...

I've never eaten there

#TexasMasterRace

Omg chipotle is my liiife

>mexican intellectuals

My mother works at Chipotle so I eat it almost daily. Good for but it comes with a metric fuckton of faggotry

>You don't have problems look at your 10$ burrito privilege...gooood goy.

(((Fink)))

appropriate + hilarious well done my good lad

As a red-pill lurker it's one of the few places I can take my pregnant wife to eat without the Monsanto garbage infecting everything. E. Coli outbreak be damned. Who cares... stay away from the veggies. It's usually where it come from.

chick fil a is better

Izzos?

user...what is e.coli?

now show me your cock

>Enjoy your e.coli

What's the use of an immune system if you don't use it?

lived in ilsa vista, ca when i got outta high school. one of these badboys at 3am after drinking was godly.

chipotle is like quizno's or that doughnut place, hype for about 3 years and then it goes away everywhere. and it will go away because they don't sell burgers.

I eat it around that often too. Healthy if you customize it right, cheap, and delicious.

Sup Forums:
>some isolated cases of E. Coli
>HURR OMG U STILL EAT THERE???

I always forget that this place triggers the left...their service is the best

>Worked at Chipotle
>Over worked and underpaid
>Would regularly go into restroom, stick finger up ass, stick finger in guac, mild salsa, medium etc.
>smirk as those patagonia, hedge fund, limp wristed fucks scarffed down my poo water.

Life is about the little things.

>cheap

>clean restaurants
>mostly white (depends on where you live)
>prompt service
>good food
>managers that actually come by to make sure you're satisfied

Chick-Fil-A is great

But you know you could ask that of everything the left complains about, and she'd be right?

>Is homogeneity really a problem?
>Is the wage gap really a problem?
>Is only having two genders really a problem?
etc

Yaaasss queen! CRYING RN t.bh

Their tortillas are shit, but overall it's alright. The one closest to me in SA hires nothing but degenerate kids which is annoying. At least the chipotle near me hires nothing but white kids besides the cooks

I work there and I can confirm

Fuck off shill