Is it okay to grope women (grab boob/ass, fingers in ass/pusy) when she crowdsurfs?

Is it okay to grope women (grab boob/ass, fingers in ass/pusy) when she crowdsurfs?

Only if you like getting your shit punched in immediately afterwards

sure

By whomst? Women can't punch, weak arms biologically

>fingers in ass/pussy

meant for

What kind of pervert would do this?...

probably like 25% of men

The people around you.

Kek. Like,
>Damn I love smelling this sweaty vagina and butthole on my fingers at this show

no

>women
>crowdsurf

Anyone who crowdsurfs is a degenerate and not a human.

>see girl crowdsurfing in dark venue
>slip through everyone to get near her
>very quickly rush in and grab a nice firm feel of boob and ass
>slip back into crowd undetected while she freaks out

ive done it dozens of times, effortlessly

whenever i see people do this i slug them in the stomach in the pit and then back away

If you don't, i'm sorry to say but you're a faggot. I finger(ed) chicks in their ass and pussy after they've danced for 4 hours straight and then tasted it and while i don't know of any smell that i can compare it to, i can say that it does possess an aroma of God.

Of course, hard mode is guys.

legend

same here, pretty much everyone does this

you guys are terrible

Gross, dude.

Oh god I remember when this copypasta used to be constantly spammed in 2012-2013... good times

Imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to get your jollies from groping some random. Sucks how festivals and concerts allow numale losers in.

anyone remember that video of that woman crowd surfing and somehow a tiddie comes out and she starts freaking out?

Of course. If a girl didn't want to get groped by strangers, she wouldn't be crowd-surfing.

open bob and vegana pls

Yes and it’s ok when she’s not crowd surfing too. She’s the woman and you’re the man.

t. brapman

>mfw I'm asking Sup Forums if it's ok to violate a stranger

Yes, they implicitly consent to it the moment they begin to crowd surf.

I thought she's gonna pee into the crowd

It is such a PoS move to do that. Your putting someone off from doing something they enjoy, thats just nasty. Get a fucking fuck you fucks, leave those poor women alone.

numales are beta feminist women respecters. gropers are the alphas

i would have cum instantly

only if she consents

Its not that, Im just confused that just touching a woman, you are given the urge to touch their privates. I wouldn't find it surprising if you sniff a seat after a girl has sat in it.

Are you this fucking beta?

betas are the one who donate to twitch whores

>is it okaaay?? :(
Do it you beta faggot

>sjw feminist type girl and I are texting
>she says there's rape culture at our university where literally nothing happens
>then proceeds to tell me at concerts she loves to crowdsurf
>wtf.jpg
You probably shouldn't grope girls that crowdsurf, but if you're going to then you're putting a bunch of dudes in a position where they're manhandling you, so you're gonna get groped. It's a moot point.

ewwwwwwww

what happened to based miley? she went back to boring shit

Just don't go out of your way to grab her sexually like a desperate weirdo and make it noticeable to her

that post makes my dick hard

yeah why not, they're pretty much asking for it.

>has to ask whether raping a woman at a concert is cool
the actual state of Sup Forums

yeah its almost as good as the smell when your jack off whilst stick a knife into an electrical outlet that smell of flesh burning when the electricity overheats the knife

>groping
>rape
Fucking kek.

No. Numales aren't restricted by your pathetic attempt to rename entry level hipsters, you creepy numale loser.

hey roastie

Wow that girl is ugly.

congrats