Rate my Italian gf

Rate my Italian gf

Can you post your hand?

No.

you guys are heavily mixed ar*bs, no? even your language is Semitic

Our language is a mix of Semitic and Romance. Genetic wise, we're more or less Sicilians. There is Arab input though, Arab rule and pillaging gives you that. What does this have to do with my Italian gf though?

I thought Sicilians being Arabs was a meme

It's alright, 10/10 at best

She is
a cutie
PIE

They're not.

>american pizza

et tu Malta?

I just picked the first image. I am deeply sorry.

Your language is Semitic because it descended straight from Siculo-Arabic. Languages are not like people "my mom is Spanish but my dad is German". Maltese is practically an Arabic dialect with many Italian and English loanwords. The grammar and origin is Siculo-Arabic.Not saying anything about your genes, after all Magyars speak an Uralic language despite having nearly no Uralic genes.

Isn't that what I said?

>Italo american

You said it is a mix of Semitic and Romance. The vocab is, but a language cannot belong to multiple families. It is a Semitic language with a lot of loanwords.

In the case of pidgin and creole languages, they can mix up two different language families perfectly fine. The phonology and grammar is usually simplified so far that no one language family can still be recognized. That's why creoles and pidgins are usually classified separately.
Other than that, you're right of course. Maltese is a Semitic language with a significant Romance substratum.

Yeah ok my bad choice of words. Maltese is a Semitic language with a lot of Romance influence in the vocabulary. Grammar wise it is Semitic.

>one topping

It's not famalamadingdong
t. Diaspora

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTREE

23 and me from a person in Trapani

>Trapani

One from Messina

hey at least they're 80% europeans, its true you can see arab looking people in sicily. what i cant explain is the east asian admixture

kek