ITT: former Sup Forumscore

We post Sup Forumscore or sub Sup Forumscore that isn't talked about anymore.

This album is actually a really great noisy punk record. I guess it makes sense that it's not talked about since it's nearly 14 years old now.

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/death-from-aboves-jesse-f-keeler-denies-far-right-links/
youtube.com/watch?v=DZty5DTmpMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was there ever a point that this album made it to Sup Forumscore or sub-Sup Forumscore? And great album, OP; Going Steady is one of my personal favorites.

>Was there ever a point that this album made it to Sup Forumscore or sub-Sup Forumscore?
No.

I still listen to it

would probably still be Sup Forumscore if they just left it at that. 2nd album was mediocre and 3rd album was good but definitely has some filler. 1st album was a 10 the whole way through except maybe Little Girl

lol didn't even realize they released an album last year. And one 3 years before that. Why did they even bother?

I'm assuming MSTRKRFT stopped being profitable after the second album.

This, holy shit were those other two albums disappointing.

I DON'T NEED YOU

heads up was the best they ever released everything after that was way too polished

>except maybe Little Girl
cmon son that's a banger and also includes tony hawk american wasteland nostalgia

god remember when pitchfork was circle jerking all these shitty indie rock bands like they were making legendary music? i legitimately forgot all these albums existed.

It's still fantastic

deerhunter is actually good though

>except maybe Little Girl
(you)

also reminder the EP is the best thing DFA has put out

o

i swear some nerd just liked the cover and other people just started putting it in charts. what a garbage record

I love these albums

Physical World is their best album instrumentally. The only reason it fall apart is because the lyrics are shit and the track placement is pretty bad as well.

Pic Related is probably my favorite sub Sup Forumscore

I remember listening to this on a hike probably 5 years ago. Kinda totally forgotten

And now they circlejerk shitty hip hop as if it was legendary music

Man I miss the time when I thought this was the best album ever. Like, I still enjoy it, but...not in the same way I once did.

David Yow is great, someone rec me more vocalists that sound literally retarded

Al Johnson

Someone said the song Black History Month was actually about white flight and reading the lyrics in depth I could see it

And another time the lead singer got accused of being alt right
pitchfork.com/news/death-from-aboves-jesse-f-keeler-denies-far-right-links/

Very questionable band OP

He showed up to a Rebel media show big deal

Hospice.
Once upon a time, you couldn't make a thread with the cover of Hospice without it hitting the bump limit.

>And another time the lead singer got accused of being alt right
This is the funniest shit in the world to me, because people in league with what the actual alt-right wants all hold Gavin McInnes in a lot of contempt. As well they should.

This is before they got big, remember

I feel like every couple of months a new "experimental" hip hop artists emerges that Sup Forums fawns over. But the first two Clipping albums were decent.

Oh wow, I haven't seen that album posted in months.

Not former

Nah man that's one of the worst albums I've ever heard

JFK isn't the lead singer, ya dummy, grainger is the drummer/singer

I like this cover

This, that other guy doesn't know what he's talking aboot

David Thomas from Pere Ubu fits that bill pretty well I think

youtube.com/watch?v=DZty5DTmpMY