"A 'world war', Rose? Don't be ridiculous. It'll never happen. Was this some novel you read?"

>"A 'world war', Rose? Don't be ridiculous. It'll never happen. Was this some novel you read?"

About as realistic as this boat sinking

I can't believe how many times he actually makes a comment like that.
He's hilarious and is the reason to rewatch.

>"A racist celebrity getting elected to the office of President of the United States? Don't make me laugh!"

>A nigger becoming the president of the United States? How absurd, Rose! It could never possibly happen. May god himself sink this ship if I'm wrong.

>racist

Dumbass, at the time it would be shocking for the guy not to be racist

Kek

>celebrity

>I have no idea how to make this character look like he's in the wrong so I'll just make him disagree with a bunch of stuff that actually happens in the future

Truly genius writing

Actually they sank the boat deliberately because of a zombie outbreak. Look for the sequel next year.

>racist
sauce

Lmao doesn't he shit on Picasso? Loved that part.

But he's not open minded! I bet he wouldn't even want his wife fucking gutter-rats!

>all these triggered Drumpfkin replies

Love this dude

Any ideas for your time and consideration of my life with you on Monday morning

He really did nothing wrong. Bear in mind the whole thing was just that slut's story, and she didn't want to make herself look bad to the people she was telling it to so she clearly took a lot of very creative liberties with him just to make sure people really thought he was an asshole and she needed to get away.

B-But i though the alt-right couldn't get triggered!!

Obama wasn't a celebrity.

Really shivery my timbers.

>six million Jews you say? Well I bloody well hope so!

>Baneposting, Rose? Just reiterations of the same two dozen lines of dialogue shoehorned into foofaraw of conversation? Poppycock! The first one to talk normally gets to stay on my boat!

Retarded comment. Everyone knows the founding fathers owned slaved and would be turning in their grave when Obama won the election 8 years ago.

>Oh, now I'm a hothead Rose? Now I have to get out of here, is that so? Well I- hey get your hands off m- you can't do th- Rose help!! they'rmffmfffmff-

Tangerines? As a consumable fruit for long sea voyages?
Rose, of all the crazy, cock-eyed misconceptions about the world that never seem to stop seeping out of your weak, female mind, this one absolutely takes the cake.

Or a racist :)

A bandit the size of a tangerine? What fairy tales are you reading now?

>Flying for travel? Why, so I can crash? I would rather take the unsinkable boat! Women and their bizarre machinations!

>automobiles? just make faster horses!

>Not enough, I say!

>james camerons only decent movie

>Who is this Cameron fellow you speak of, Rose? Is he a maker of those newfangled motion pictures? They will never amount to anything, you know.