This is easily one of the best spoof movies ever made. Is it even possible to dislike this movie?

This is easily one of the best spoof movies ever made. Is it even possible to dislike this movie?

I hope not

alan rickman brah

You know originally it was supposed to be an R rated dark comedy. There's even some of it left in the final cut; characters mouthing 'fuck' but the dubbing has them saying something else.

I wouldn't call it a "spoof" movie. It maintains internal logic and all characters are behaving as they should.

It's a Sci-Fi Adventure Comedy.

I get what you're saying but it has a substantial number of digs at Star Trek and the behind the scenes stuff in it

Yeah I read that. Sigourney Weaver has a line "Screw that!" when they get to the crushers but originally said "Fuck that!"
I guess. It's half spoof, half homage without trying to be spiteful of the source material.

I wouldn't call them digs, I'd say they were analog parodies to avoid a lawsuit but still tell a story that's recognizably about Star Trek.

>Pic not related.

By Grabthar's hammer...

You still would and you know it, Sup Forums

I remember thinking this was pretty hot when I first saw the movie at 9-10 years old.

I never thought Sigourney Weaver was all that attractive until this movie. She seemed to have filled out a little but and the wig looks great on her.

Many faps were had

Ew. Why are those back teeth much more yellow?
Also, I love how 3/4ths the way through the movie she's just running around with her uniform unzipped and her tits are just flopping around in her bra.

K I N O

one of the most underrated practical effects, what she referred to as military strength wonderbra

goldie hawn in The Banger Sisters had the same thing

By the Sons of Warband...

>Warband

K I N O
I
N
O

I like guy

it's two different colored types of enamel and its a sign for nomal healthy teeth

I know how you americans are obsessed with unnatural things but real teeth are not pearly white, they're are yellowish.

Awesome movie

why can't we have films like this anymore. you could tell the creators had a real love for sci fi serials and star trek in general. and it had a really, really great execution. honestly it's not fucking fair why can't we have films this good

so cute

>tfw I know a girl who looks just like Sigourney (and I fucking love Sigourney)
>tfw don't know how to message her
>tfw don't know whether she'd be offended if I said she looks just like Sigourney

fucking kill me pham

not enough of her tits

2/10

Her tits were pretty cute when she was young

Pics?
:3

I find myself watching this movie a lot when I'm drunk.

I'll say it, it's better than pic related.
and I'm a big Melvin Keminsky fan

A timeless classic.

can't. it's possible to track her and thus know my identity as we're both in a smallish town.

in any case, help a brutha out. what do i write to her? anyone know how to approach chicks on okcupid

keep in mind i'm your average cunny loving footfag from Sup Forums so i'm not the chaddiest looking guy around

My sister doesn't like it.

I love it.

I wouldn't bring up that she looks like her right away. Just act natural and don't be a spaz.
>t. guy who's never had a gf

>Hey you Sigourney Weaver looking cunt, you got about 3 seconds before I kick-rape your dad's dickhole. Now get over here and gimme a kiss.

>W-what did you say user?

Show her your Pepe Collection.

>asking for advice on how to hook up on Sup Forums out of all places
Absolute madman

Disney doesn't approve of fun things. They don't print billions.

That is indeed good advice.
>t. another guy who's never had a gf
Invite her to watch La la land.

Not if you actually brush your teeth twice a day you disgusting Yuropoor.

Hell, most of you don't even wash your hands after taking a shit.

>he doesn't like the smell of piss, shit and semen on his hands
Pleb as fuck

can you at least wait until moot finishes >her transition? leave >her alone for now, brah

These always turn into Sigourney threads
Might as well contriboot

It's 1/3 spoof, 1/3 homage, and 1/3 legitimately good sci-fi adventure movie.

Seriously, even if you aren't well-versed in Star Trek it's a good movie on its own.

This, I didn't even know what Star Treck was when I first watched it and loved the movie anyway.

M-m-mommy

"Want some fuck?"

>people like you exist

>Obsessed with girlish hygiene
>thinks he is a "man"

Disgusting.

activate the Omega 13