Can we create our own language for shit posting purposes?

Can we create our own language for shit posting purposes?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulgarlang.com/
indo-european.info/dictionary-translator/translate/English/Indo-European/
ef.com/english-resources/english-vocabulary/top-100-words/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has been tried and has failed

My idea: an agglutinative, harsh looking language with a structure like Hungarian or Finnish with prepositional phrases (for example instead of saying "inside my house" we would say "housemyinside")

As for vocabulary, we can pull from ancient languages like Latin and Sanskrit, or just make it an isolate and invent an entirely new vocabulary.

We can call it "Bantz"

ryplycy yvyry vywyl wyth y

It was made by people who don't understand languages and can't properly execute a conlang without making it sound natural.

If we get actual language nerds who know their shit, it could turn out glorious.

shitposters would never go for this because it would be too difficult

grammar needs to be simple and word list should be short

like a pidgin or creole

also use a theme

dont pull from germanic and romance languages or whatever else esperantu nerds do just pick a family and roll with it

Su ginévam vejak med bid dhja. Vyveimedyth bid Jagárhveja. Lodh fesh tedyk.

Looks like Albanian mixed with Welsh.

vulgarlang.com/

Too complicated.

Nice link, thanks

Can this tool generate languages based off existing ones or does it only create isolates?

What the fugg

This looks amazing

Germanic languages speakers, how much of this can you understand?

>Ig hef dre kinden; De irste is an jongern, and he heft gret oren. De twete is ok an jongern, and he heft longe benen. De drete is an meidan, and se heft blunde hor.

>Wor is de sikehuse? Dink ig dat min orm is breken.

>Kinst du me ferstonden? Ig sprek kejn Ingels.

Speaker of German, English, and Low German here. Understood 100%. Had to stop a moment at "sikehuse".

Finnish already exists

I understood 100%.

In Dutch its ziekenhuis. So that was an easy one.

I have three kids; The youngest is a boy and he have big ears. The second is also a boy and he have long legs. The third is a girl and she have blond hair.

Where is the hospital? I think my arm is broken.

Can you understand me? I don't speak any English.

Looks shit. Just learn Dutch

>Just learn Dutch
How is that any better?

This looks like Kurdish but with Hungarian grammar.

Dutch is the superior Germanic language. No or few weird symbols like in Swedish and German. Doesnt sound as gay as Swedish. Doesn't have as many rules as German. Spoken by plenty of people. Phonetic. Limited linguistic distance to English and German.

Dutch is a team fucking language for one thing

Real not team

>No or few weird symbols like in Swedish and German
They're just weird to you because you don't use them. In terms of the sound they represent and they are very easy for English (and Dutch) speakers to learn.

>Doesnt sound as gay as Swedish
Thanks for your opinion, I guess.

>Doesn't have as many rules as German
Well, no one suggested German. It's a pretty fucking autistic language.

>Spoken by plenty of people
About the same amount of people that speak Scandinavian languages.

>Phonetic
Doesn't really mean shit. Unless you want all of us to learn Finnish.

>Limited linguistic distance to English and German
About the same as with Scandinavian languages.

There really is nothing that Dutch does better than Scandinavian languages. Unless you count sounding like you have throat cancer as a plus.

>They're just weird to you because you don't use them. In terms of the sound they represent and they are very easy for English (and Dutch) speakers to learn.
Not sticking to the alfabet is retarded. Most keyboards dont even have a button for braindamaged Swedish symbols.
>About the same amount of people that speak Scandinavian languages.
Yeah, lets learn all Scandinavian languages instead. Dutch has 28 million speakers (23 million native).
And Aftikaans (simplified Dutch) 15 to 23 million speakers.

Its only throat cancer for pussified people like Swedes who are afraid to raise their voice without sounding like a million dicks roll over their tongue.

>Not sticking to the alfabet is retarded
There is no "THE alphabet" you anglicized cuck.

>23 million native
And Scandinavian languages have around 21 million native speakers.

>Aftikaans
Doesn't really matter; unless you plan on importing them of course.

>Its only throat cancer for pussified people like Swedes who are afraid to raise their voice without sounding like a million dicks roll over their tongue.
It's pretty universally laughed at while Swedish and Norwegian are frequently considered very beautiful languages. You know what they about success.

Dutch has too much dick in throat
Chraa krc chrs sssschrreeeee krak krak

Then it just sounds like a hybrid between german english and Swedish.

Lets see when Swedish is on tv.
>a muppet character
>gay aliens in dude wheres my car
Your language literally is a walking comedy show. There is literally nobody who considers it beautiful.

And there is an alfabet. It has 26 letters and people sing it in schools across the world.

And pretending that all Scandinavian languages are the same is laughable.

>being this butthurt

>running out of arguments
Sad!

The only reason why Swedes keep talking Swedish is due to the stockholm syndrome.

>Must be written in Latin alphabet and have no special letters that can't be typed with standard English keyboard
>Must have simple grammar like Chinese or Indonesian otherwise nobody will learn it
>Must have relatively small vocabulary and use compounds and combinations to form new words so anons will not have to learn too many words, like saying firewater instead of having a separate word for liquor.
>Should be simple enough to fit all the basics in one infographic pic some user can make on Photoshop in 15 mins

Uh, was about to say something like that. I'm surprised it comes from a burger.
For a base, Latin it's pretty based but any Indo-European language coould do if we go for short words.

>my opinions are arguments
jesus christ just stop already

There are more absurd differences between the dialects of each Scandinavian language, than there is between the actual languages themselves.
And certain Norwegian dialects are, to me, closer to English than any other language.
English doesn't have shit in throat, so whatever language Sup Forums made should be alike English, and we already have that in northern/west Norwegian.

>vulgarlang.com/
mind: blown

>we now have to learn a Norwegian dialect (which apparently is equal to all Scandinavian languages and English) to satisfy Swedish autism

Also use simplified forms of reconstructed proto-indo-european words for vocabulary so there's a common grounds and words are easy to absorb.

indo-european.info/dictionary-translator/translate/English/Indo-European/

"You" in PIE is tū, simplify it to "tu" and we have

>You = tu

A few more

God = deiwos = dei
House = domos = dom
Bread = bharsjom = bars
Friend = amēiks = amek

You read my mind famalamadingdong

Yeah, I like that. Dei and Dom, sound patrician as fuck, Bars for bread, I dunno. Jom, Pa? If it was a normal language it would be a very important word, online tough...
Also we could start with the 100 most common words in english and search what we can erase and what we can change/use.
ef.com/english-resources/english-vocabulary/top-100-words/

We can use "pan" for bread instead. I feel like it's more intuitive for IE speakers anyway.

Just learn finnish

If you start a language from scratch you can also add in some logical order from which you can derive the meaning of words.

If you state everything that refers to a person with do for example. And then add clearly distinct vowels to mean different things.
doma ( me / I)
domo (you)
domu (he /she/ they)
domi (we)

Locations start with ba.
baka (home / here)
bako (there)
baku (city)
baki (country)

Food starts with fa.
fasa (light snack)
faso (bread / breakfast)
fasu (fruits / veggies / nuts)
fasi (meat / fish / dinner)

You know what i mean.

Deriving terms from PIE is not "starting from scratch".
Words like I, you, they, should be much more different from each other

>About=Per(i or ti, I like the second option the most).
All=Ol.
Also=toke?
That's another great idea.

English has so many rare words, that could be used instead of the common words.
Like "ken" which can be used instead of "know". Which can/should be used for "can" as well.
So instead of making whole new language just use words from the old times. Where word's meaning is derived from their context. This was how proto languages worked. And why so many words within a language go back to the same word.

It's only written form you know. My point was more on building from certain Norwegian dialects.
>I kom fro norge

Eciest thing kuld just be to spell English lik it's prononcd.

I imagine you can learn a huge vocabulary this way with minimal effort. And no spelling problems.

Also just means aswell, too & and.
Close to "to" and two.
Indo-European duo.
Or just use the symbol '&' for all of the above.

We already have a bastard language eponymous with shitposting, and it's called American """English""".

>Dutch is the superior Germanic language
Dutch is the Ugliest language outside of South East Asia.

Using simbols? We will include other unicode stuff? I like it.

I'm pretty upset that I had that entire list typed out with translations and why I chose them, then my dumbass refreshed the page and lost it all.

Aww shit bro, that's hard.
When I type long list I usually use pastebin or the Windows fast notes.

Not like we're speaking it

The only real benefit to this would be that people would only speak when they have something to say.

Anyway here are some sample sentences

>Man brater ast pelu helti ki man.
Me brother is much/many age what me.
My brother is older than me.

>Kano ek pelu dent.
Dog have many/much tooth.

>Ki helti ast tu?
What age/year are you?
How old are you?

Alternatively you can ask "Kote helti ek-tu?" (How many years have you got?)

Let's translate the Lord's prayer guys

>No Pater, ki ast en Kel
>Sakro ast Tum Nom
>Tum Reg ai

That's a point.
Tu Welt esm done.
Hmm I don't find anything good for done. The to do, how would we use it?

Took one semester of German
Took me a bit but I understood everything

Understood

Basically every linguist (save for a one or two autismos who have been debunked) agree that Dutch, being west germanic language is way closer to English than any northern Germanic language. Read up on the comparative method before you start spewing bullshit like this.

>subhumans posting gibberish
>not studying Ancient Greek (Olympian)

I am a Greek.