>results: 77 points, borderline intelligence

music for this feel?

anything top 40

death grips

Talking Heads - 77

your favorite band

Sup Forumscore

dubs confirm

You aren't actually serious, though. Right, OP? Right?

I'm serious :(

simple is king

these are the people you discuss music with here every day.
never forget that.

OP here, yeah i'm serious. It isn't really a surprise tho.

IQ tests are an outdated way to show how good you are at standardized tests and aren't an accurate depiction of how actually intelligence you are.
That being said, Trout Mask Replica

Intelligent, excuse me.

Just listen to Sup Forumscore, give ratings for yourself and jerk off to traps all day.

congratulations, you are smarter than the average Sup Forums-male

>IQ tests are an outdated way to show how good you are at standardized tests and aren't an accurate depiction of how actually intelligence you are.
This is just what lefties say to make excuses for racial differences.

t. brainlet

I don't give a shit about politics and I think that.

i kinda do that already.

You could have took it at a bad time.
Come back when you are more confident

Intelligence is directly correlated with pattern recognition. Patterns can be recognised through all five our sense and IQ tests only test one of those senses with visual patterns.
This is why IQ tests are unreliable; they only measure your visual intelligence.

who else /120/ here?

That's why your IQ is 77

you added an extra 0

im left-wing, jewish, and have a 145 iq. i have no qualms about acknowledging the superiority of my people.

((( )))

t.

Senses are just ways for us to perceive external information. It all goes to our brain and that's where we put shit together. It's irrelevant which sense pick up the pattern to be assessed.

This. Most people here are retarded, myself included.

Of course they are, just look at the catalog.

Why do your women fuck me out of desire and marry you out of duty? Also why are the majority of cucks Jewish?

>feel like a literal retard 99% of my life and have treated like one
>do IQ test expecting it to be 90 or something
>145

don't worry dude
I have a legitimate 82 IQ and I'm doing well in EE

t. brainlet

OP here, i'm the opposite, all my life i've been told i'm intelligent, i'm smart, and had been treated like the smartest cat in the room, but in the inside i have always known that i'm a brainlet, i just know how to fake intelligence.

>It's irrelevant which sense pick up the pattern to be assessed.
so you can tell if a B flat is a B flat because you can see the vibrations? or you can tell a square is a square because you can hear the 4 sides? isolated visual and auditory patterns are processed in different ways. it's only when the source of the patterns is the same object (for example, a fire engine going by with its siren blaring) that the brain processes them together to create the "big picture".

Wait a minute? So you mean to tell me that the place where Sup Forumscore, the amazingly vast cornucopia of music from many generations was birthed... is a lie? The place where music served an ultimate purpose as one of the most prestigious of arts... is just a facade? Where many scintillating conversations about the intricacies of both music theory and lyricism thrived and prospered, and now live inside the libraries of cyberspace... an utter waste? This epic behemoth of culture and mystique, shining high above the top echelon of the musical arts... is really an intellectual wasteland devoid of meaning or purpose? Oh, my God.

What have I been doing here these past few months? I... I have to go.

this is obv bait but im ashkenazi and have an iq of 120 and it has not helped me in life in the slightest im still a neet

This happened to me too.
I finally caved in and took an IQ test for 90 burger bucks and got a 103.
I unironically withdrew from uni a couple days afterwards because the reasons why I was getting straight Bs and A-s in engineering were finally revealed to me, and I realized I would never be truly successful in the field. Now I work at Best Buy.

memes are not culture

Which IQ test? A REAL one, that you paid for?

>user paid for an IQ test
fucking KEKLOLLMAO

No, you can see a B flat when you read it on a stave, or you can hear a B flat when you hear it played.
Either way you understand it's a B flat.
Vision is the easiest way for people to analyse a complex pattern, so making out as if people would do better with an aural IQ test, or a Tactile IQ test is dumb.

How else would you get a true measure of your intelligence? GRE? I did good in that and based on my scores, I should have around a 130. Instead I'm nearly 30 points under that.

>How else would you get a true measure of your intelligence?
You don't, faggot. Not everyone is a retarded burger ready to fall for system's baits, you know.

>iq tests made by jews
>jews excel at iq tests

hmmm....

high iq people are more likely to enjoy sexual humiliation

>performs mental gymnastics to disregard his own inferiority
hmmmMMMmmmm....

IQ is very real and is by far the most important quality you have. Being born with a 140 IQ in a poor household is miles better than being born into a wealthy family, as a 100 IQ brainlet.

It is king. It is all you are.

Kek. So like, you think for 30 centuries people couldn't live because they hadn't IQ tests?

This board is MENSA only. Please leave

when i said B flat I meant the actual physical frequency to be sensed, not the "idea" of a B flat.
I'm not saying replace the whole test with an aural or tactile test but to at least include an auditory portion in the test. it's entirely possible for a person to be deficient in visual pattern recognition, but make up for it with autistically good auditory processing for example.
in fact, how would you go about testing the intelligence of blind people?

if it's mensa only then why are you still here, brainlet?

>intelligence didn't exist before IQ test
t. literal brainlet

>in fact, how would you go about testing the intelligence of blind people?
that's where you're going wrong
all blind people are literal brainlets

>IQ test exists then I can prove I'm intelligent
t. literal dickhead

People who take iq tests at face value are literal brainlets.

lel
yeah who can take a test out of a quick google search that seriously. ffs

This. For me it's actually the only criterion to determine if one's stupid or intelligent. Did you take IQ test to feel reassured about your intelligence? Then you're retarded and you'll always be.

but how?

Whats a good alternative?

What are you faggots

I've got OCD and ADHD and probably aspergers/narcissism, psych tested me once when I was a kid and I got like 130 and then again when I was older and I got like 115 I think
Doesn't really mean shit though because I take forever on most things, I'm super fucking precise but I'm absolutely inconsistent as shit so I'm just kind of fucked with knowing full and well how fucked I actually am

Getting along with yourself and not giving a fuck about your own intelligence.

rap

I mean if it's done in a legit way that's one thing but I definitely do doubt the validity of free online tests
That said intelligence obviously isn't as simple as a single number, it has its purpose when it comes to approximating a working intelligence/capability, but intelligence is complex, like a factor that could make one individual a genius could also be present in another person and it might not have enough to work with to enable them to be on the same level of intelligence. Putting a number on it is useful for real life and its applications but it really is a misleading notion and therefore it can be given a reverence that it isn't really worthy of holding.

Of course, user, I perfectly agree.

>I've got narcissism

It's a real term look it up

this thread needs a 77

say no moar

Word too big. IQ 77.

>being 1sd above mean
>expecting that to help you in anyway

lol I guess my post was kind of attention whorey or whatever, basically is an example of my self absorbtion characteristic of NPD or Aspergers
There's obviously a difference for most people I guess but for me I'm outwardly more of an autist but inwardly I don't know what to think
Look how much I'm talking about myself like anybody gives a shit aren't I a faggot, and look now I'm calling out for a response by putting myself down like I assume I'm the center of attention. I don't mean to but I do this shit all the time, I'm on Sup Forums and anonymous though so I don't give a shit so I indulge on here all the time and it's probably terrible for me.

impressive, very nice

77, 22, what the difference,close enough!?

What's a good IQ test to take guys?

the one where you drop dead. hate you.

I love you friend

f uck you

I can't believe I made a friend today

life

>taking the bait