Don't use spotify

Don't use spotify

Other urls found in this thread:

thebiglies.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why OP?

*uses spotify*

I don't like spotify anyway

I'm not a fan, but since Groove got killed off, I have to use it. Feels bad man.

I just have an old iPhone 4 that is only used for music streaming. It's hooked up to my stereo.

MAKEEEEE MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

who dis

A washed up hack

no

Never have, never will.
Just realized in the past two months how many people are paying for music subscription services, shit is crazy to me.

and you pay per album or do you pirate your music? its the best way of going about it

Go away you fucking Lee Mavers rip off cunt

But I do agree, anyone that uses spotify is contributing to the cancer killing the chemo killing the cancer of the music industry

Music needs to return to the old days of only major labels, no more everyman and indy faggots with ableton and vst folders, only the best of the best of the best get to be heard, only a few albums per year make it up to scratch to be heard by the masses

ok

Pay per album because 99% of music is complete shit and thus drip feeding cash to fund all of it is nonsense idiotic shit.

Millenial scum are being drained of their best years and money to be houseless and familyless by their 30's

>spending the equivalent of a month of all the music you could every want on ONE album
i sure hope you guys dont do this

ui isn't good: queue is retarded, stops the music when you hit "close all apps" on your phone, stops randomly
it deleted my downloads and logged me out when I lost service while camping
YouTube and rym are just easier and more consistent for digging, it's missing some artist's discographies
good enough for a majority of this board's users now tho lol

I do both

>amazon music sub
>purchase vinyls of music I like

>Someone from Oasis hates spotify
I've never been prouder to use it, honestly.

Spending 15 dollars on one or two of the only actually good albums a year is better than spending constantly for lots of shit

I'm not a fucking genz cheeseburger huffing fuckwad. I don't need constant new stimuli because my meds are too strong and my dildo's are progressively needing to get larger and larger to sate my growing appetite for banality

When I was a kid you'd get like 1 fucking album in a year and REALLY listen to and treasure that shit

Do not agree with the new mantra of music making and consuming. All piss.

Both.
It's a pop dissemination service. I've found that streaming services create a weird filter on the digestion of art where personally i don't appreciate it as much if I just had it suggested to me by an algorithm and it doesn't sit with me as well. Same thing happens with TV shows now that they're direct to stream, when Stranger Things isn't on no one is thinking about Stranger Things. The hype lasts for a few weeks and it's gone with the experience. People wait until seasons end now before they watch shows that air weekly because they're used to just taking a shot instead of sipping, which shouldn't be an issue if you like the taste.

That and I'm sure the monetary structure is nothing but questionable, I doubt anyone profits from this besides the labels and the company/

>limiting you music options because things were shittier when you were a kid
you know you can deeply listen to albums even on spotify

true words of someone born decades after The Good Old Days

I use Spotify for listening to music on my laptop and phone, but I also buy 2 or 3 new vinyl records a month. But yeah I think if you're a serious music fan you should at least occasionally purchase albums rather than just streaming them all the time

You know you can go into a faggot bar and deeply get nutted in by just one guy right

But no, you go into that place because you want every slimey and cheese coated cock you disgusting faggot

To filter yourself out from things people would use to call being "close minded". No, it's called having fucking taste.

Being an open door for everything and every cunts shit blipbloop and guitarfagging to come into your earhole is faggotry.

Only the best, fuck off with the rest

>close my music app
>music stops playing

kek getting gayfucked is the first analogy you jump to
opinions discarded

>You know you can go into a faggot bar and deeply get nutted in by just one guy right
>But no, you go into that place because you want every slimey and cheese coated cock you disgusting faggot
I feel like this is a false equivalence. I could be wrong though.

Tf are you going on about?

because I'm appropriating my language for you dicksyrup drinkers who understand nothing else

When I'm in rome I use pasta analogies

When I'm in Sup Forums I use dicksucking analogies it's really fucking simple mate

there are apps where the music doesn't stop. obviously if you have 10 or so apps open and you hit "close all apps" you won't mind if the music keeps going

I don't use spotify and anyone that does is almost assuredly a huge faggot, on top of being a pleb
p2p all the music I want to listen to, support artists I really like by getting physicals/merch/tickets, I try to pick the one that gives the largest portion straight to the artist but it depends on what's worth it/available

i use spotify because as a Starbucks employee i get spotify premium for free
I dont like how clunky it is, the mobile app is ok, but it takes forever to load anything, and requires a robust connection.
The desktop program is slightly better, but still has terrible load times.
I dont like the fact that spotify doesn't have a lot of more obscure music

I usually buy used cds at my local record shop as well as pirate flac/mp3

Buying used CDs doesn't support artists at all

are u telling me now that android has a feature to close apps that doesnt actually close them

no, but neither does piracy

spotify barely supports artists

Ill buy new cds/vinyl if i like the artist enough and i want to

yes. actually every single os since windows 95 could do this. when an app does this, it's known as "running in the background"

ah. im used to my mobile OS only treating stuff like push notifications as background process, not audio output, and stopping any active processes when the app is closed
on desktop background processes are different because, unlike on mobile, it's possible to force quit the entire app

Better than supporting a multi-billion dollar company while still not supporting the artist.

you can force quit apps on android. the music app I have also closes completely if you pause the music and close it. it's pretty nice, because usually you don't want to stop the music unless you hit the pause button deliberately
you're welcome spotify reps

t. tidal employee

stupid pro-trump punk The Biglies thebiglies.bandcamp.com/

Stop posting oasis threads

I don't. I use Deezer