Brit/pol/-INDEPENDENCE DAY SOON Edition

BRITIAN ELECTS IS RUNNING A LIVE SPREADSHEET TO KEEP TRACK OF RESULTS: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true

BBC ONE IS NOW STREAMING THERE ELECTION SPECIAL

LINK FOR FOREIGNERS: filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

READ THE POST UNDER THIS ONE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESULTS AND COUNTING

EU REFERENDUM YOUTUBE STREAM (ALL DAY): youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

twitter.com/OpiniumResearch/status/746113922453868545
Too close to call in final #EUref poll: Leave 45% Remain 44%. Everything rests on 9% still undecided. [sample:3,000] Result clear by 7am.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/746096637492224000
EU referendum 'on the day' poll:
Remain: 54%
Leave: 46%
(via Ipsos Mori, phone)

YOUGOV HAVE RELEASED THEIR POLL FOR TODAY: twitter.com/britainelects/status/746086504548675588

EU referendum 'on the day' poll:
Remain: 52%
Leave: 48%
(via YouGov)
twitter.com/britainelects/status/746085965358338050

“UKIP leader Nigel Farage expects Remain to 'edge it'.”

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
dailyfx.com/gbp-usd
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/live-eu-referendum-results-night/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Glyndŵr
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

davis seems happy

POST KAREN
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

its happening

>>love how the areas with the biggest rates of poverty and lowest grades and rates of having degrees are the ones with the biggest ratios of leave:stay :-)
What did he mean by this?

25K LEAD

holy fuck lads

The University of East Anglia is running a referendum live blog. They have been crunching the numbers and, on the basis of the first five results, they are forecasting a narrow win for Leave.

>they are forecasting a narrow win for Leave.

John Curtice, the elections expert who is number crunching for the BBC, also has leave as favourites to win on the basis of the results we have now.

>also has leave as favourites to win on the basis of the results we have now.

LONDON TURNOUT APPARENTLY 2-3% LOWER THAN EXPECTED

REMAIN BTFO

Did we get an answer why Lindsay fucking Lohan is live tweeting the UK Referendum. I need to know. I loved that woman.

SCOTLAND FUCKS EVERYONE OVER AGAIN

>that 25,869 leave

GOD SAVE THE KING

First for victory breakfast of tea and crumpets if momentum continues?

are we going to get fucked in the arse if we go lads
are the dragons coming?

JOHN CURTICE PREDICTS LEAVE WIN

hah, voting leave is just a meme, r-right?

>25k lead

SOUTH TYNESIDE

LEAVE 25,869 AHEAD

SOUTH TYNESIDE

best day of my life

Sky QT

>the pee poo

Farage confirmed for getting absolutely wankered by 3am

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/live-eu-referendum-results-night/

>A psephologist at ITN’s headquarters is unofficially calling it for Leave. He thinks Leave will win by two points. He’s modelled how London will vote based on the results we’ve had so far and thinks the Remain vote in London won’t be high enough to put Remain over the top, particularly if John Curtice is right and the bad weather has suppressed turnout in some London boroughs. The same psephologists was confident Leave would win before 10pm and is now regretting keeping that to himself. 'If I’d gone public with it, I’d be a legend,' he says..

So weird to see Britain leaving on a vote. I'm so used to seeing it happen on penalty kicks.

>because years ago Shetland won big against EU, this is a big win for Remain even though it's underwhelming compared to the polls

So if it was only England voting then leave would win in a landslide right? Its just Scotland and wales that are massive cucks that make it close?

I'll be happy when it's 100,000

LEAVE

IS

HAPPENING

(checkem)

Mail online current front page

SHITLAND ISLANDS

We still have 200+ to go. Why you getting hyped?

>on the basis of the first five results
Into the trash it goes.

I can guarantee Sup Forums will get BTFO and Britain will REMAIN, and if not I will eat my shoe on camera.

We need big wins in rural and working class white areas to balance out against the eternal Paki vote in Birmingham.

SUNDERLAND, NEWCASTLE AND SOUTH TYNESIDE. LEAGUE OF SILLY ACCENTS SAVING THE COUNTRY

HOW DO WE GET ACCESS TO THE BBC POLLING INDEX TO TRACK ACTUAL PERFORMANCE VS EXPECTED

HOW DO WE GET ACCESS TO THE BBC POLLING INDEX TO TRACK ACTUAL PERFORMANCE VS EXPECTED

agreed, sorry Laura but you're dumped.

> Even scotland gives Leave more then 40%

ITS TRUELY HAPPENING ISN'T IT LADS

I CAN BELIEVE

Who pushed it up to 25k? Missed it

LADS CAN WE ACTUALLY DO THIS? IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE

>Northern Ireland will overwhelming vote to remain

Can someone knowledge please let us know what to expect from future regions' votes?

We need to know if the counts are good or bad.

Thanks

I've beat him to it tbqh

Where were you when the MAGA + MBGA took a stand against globalism?

Is this what hope feels like.

Stop, its too much, I cant handle this vulnerability.

But god damm it I believe.

HOLY SHIT MEME MAGIC IS REAL

If you took out London, Scotland, NI, we would fucking win.

Never trust that skull shape

>ywn find that video

I'm the user that voted out 5 times today because of my family and proxy votes
>tfw South Tyneside

I'm hearing some good things. What's the situation? What are the numbers saying?

hello i am non white how are you?

>Tfw you were born too late to fight for freedom in your country but can watch others do so in theirs
;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

hahaha if summer rain is what made brexit possible

What's the big deal about Scotland wanting to stay? Don't they want freedom?

How are the projections looking? Newcastle and Sunderland were both better for leave than expected, what about all the other new electorates that have come through?

WHAT THE FUCK???

If you don't want Laura, I'll have her.

dumbledore killed the EU

Because early results indicate direction of upcoming results. That's why we know the results of the Republican primaries at 5% counted.

50/50

No fucking idea.

>Scotland wants to stay in the EU

MEGA KEKED

Foreigner here, all the articles I see are saying people want to remain, but I just saw some BBC love count thing and it seems everyone wants to leave. So what is it?

Really makes you think.

>you will see the demise of the EU and an independent Britain

Glorious

BASED SOUTH TYNESIDE

> Silly accents
The least polluted accents in the country. Anglo-Saxon pride.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

> This entire night

My heart can't take it

DELETE THIS

Confirmed how the count will go:

Votes from smaller, rural areas will predominantly go Leave, big cities will push Remain ahead by A LOT, and Leave will be chasing those leads for most of the night

So wait for Liverpool, London, Birmingham etc. before getting hype

WHY ARE YOUNG PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID?

When will the final results come out?

Scotland, Wales and London want to Remain
East Midlands and East Anglia want to leave

sorce

>South Tyneside, #EUref result:
>Remain: 38.0% (30,014)
>Leave: 62.0% (49,065)

/SOUTHTYNESIDE/ REPORTING IN

GLAD TO DO OUR DUTY

KEK WILLS IT

THANK YOU SOUTH TYNESIDE

MAKE
BRITAIN
GREAT
AGAIN

I'm nervous now, I don't like having optimism

Politics.

PRAISE KEK

Americans should stob bragging about being Scottish. Give Wales some love instead.

Owain Glyndŵr (Welsh pronunciation: [ˈoʊain ɡlɨ̞nˈduːr]; c. 1359 – c. 1415), or Owain Glyn Dŵr, was a Welsh ruler and the last native Welshman to hold the title Prince of Wales (Tywysog Cymru). He instigated a fierce and long-running but ultimately unsuccessful revolt against the English rule of Wales.
Glyndŵr was driven from his last strongholds in 1409, but he avoided capture and the last documented sighting of him was in 1412. He twice ignored offers of a pardon from his military nemesis, the new king Henry V of England, and despite the large rewards offered, Glyndŵr was never betrayed to the English. His death was recorded by a former follower in the year 1415.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owain_Glyndŵr

Never gave up fighting for freedom.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E

Only Russia left and we get to pound globalists into the sand

google lana rain pink hair. youll find it, Now back to Brexit user!

I hope Scotlands votes leave more than expected to make this cunt Salmond eat his words

she's adding up lad

There's a very good explanation this and it has nothing to do with your insane Sup Forums conspiracy theories.

The people will it! Britain will REMAIN! Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!!!

WE WUZ CHEATERS N SHIT

BASED NORTH ANTRIM

COUNTRY MILE

They don't have that many pakis