Why do so many on Sup Forums listen to nigger music? And how do we get people to stop listening to said nigger music...

Why do so many on Sup Forums listen to nigger music? And how do we get people to stop listening to said nigger music? The soyboys and cucks are unsalvageable but surely we can reach the others..

You listen to any rock, jazz, or electronic dance music at all? Guess what, you like nigger music, cuck soyim.

Haha yeah, niggers, race realism, pseudoscience, triggerring, Sup Forums, drumpf lmao

you cannot get people to stop doing something but you can show them something else of value and let them make their own decisions

i'd rather listen to 6x9ine and fucking kid cudi on repeat than a single metal album

>we invented rock and shieeeeeet
LOL

Jazz and electronic dance music are fucking trash. When Jazz first came on the scene most sensible people thought it was just as trash as the shitty soundcloud rap that's out rn, kys

Of course you would you soyboy faggot.

Without blacks no rock music would exist under its current form. You'd be playing christian rock pat boone les paul shit for eternity.

The first white rockstar was Elvis and all of his first hits were just covers of black blues songs. Rolling Stones and The Beatles did similar shit just covering old blues hits and doo wop songs in a new style. Not to mention Hendrix innovating the "psych rock" genre and drastically evolving the rock genre as a whole. Black people absolutely deserve credit for rock.

guess the iraqis also deserve credit for german automobile engineering because they invented the wheel, right? you fucking nigger ape!

When rock first came on the scene most sensible people thought it was just as trash as the shitty soundcloud rap that's out rn

Lol Kys sister fucker. Get off of Sup Forums the NASCAR races are startin boy

can we genocide conservatives already

i mean this 100% unironically

maybe so. the Jews put out worse and worse music to shift our tastes to see how far we will devolve. this is why trash has become normalized. the jews like lyor cohen are feeding us audio feces and we are accepting it.

this is why i believe music peaked during the classical period..

we have lost our way. the jews and niggers must pay for all this.

soon brother soon. capitalism will go down as well

you can't because we have all the guns

we will slaughter you cucks and niggers if you dare try. i sincerly hope you try actually. it'll give us a good reason to cleanse our countries of subhumans like you.

>we
>p-pls help I can't do it alone p-please
Why don't you do it yourself faglord

Please
How much can I buy oxy off of you Cletus?

anyone who thinks all music created by a group of people is bad seriously needs to leave this board and go back to Sup Forums.

try going outside once in a while. remember what reality is like. too much Sup Forums rots your brain

>we have all the guns
I thought Barack HUSSEIN Obama took all of them

All white music is bad

mass shooters and terrorists tend to be right wing leaning because only they have the balls to go through with their violent plans. leftists can't into violence because they're all cucks and soyboys. if they dare try anything they will be slaughtered like pigs.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums you dumb nigger, kys now

lol at these soyim

die cuck

Good thread

All music either is, or will be, white

Music has no color you fucking retards.

>2018
>not being synaesthetic